• woke

14 30.43%
  • nesa

32 69.57%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Battle Me Poll

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ive been off BS for a while but nothing has changed when the 2nd thread i look at is 2 shit faced toys try to see who sucks more..... you all suck im glad your all almost ready to accept that fact

now go fuck your selfs
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

well it looked like nesa tried to make his look good but failed miserably

null vote they all sucked i find
    R.I.P waster12

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by AKalien@Sep 3 2005, 02:18 AM
    woke

i couldn&#39;t even fuckin read nesa

There.... Read Nesa now.
    Keep Some Fucking Honor, Never Snitch.

i will go with woke because u cant even tell where the fucking word is&#33;&#33;&#33;...i thouch it was a animal at first god damn my shit isnt that good good but nesa???? u suck ass

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Tamer05@Sep 3 2005, 02:46 PM
    i will go with woke because u cant even tell where the fucking word is&#33;&#33;&#33;...i thouch it was a animal at first god damn my shit isnt that good good but nesa???? u suck ass
    You should really read an entire thread before posting.... And if you think I suck I&#39;ll battle you too.

i will battle u and ur weak ass animal looking shit&#33;&#33;&#33;

lmao nesa fucking bitch shut up your shit sucks your only wining cause you tried to go crazy battle me again

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ahh god I love this&#33; Alright fine, Do you guys wanna make it 2 seperate poles ? or 1 pole where your both against me ? Do your names, any style, any colors..... Due by Monday(9/5/05) Night at 9pm EST. If I dont have your entries by then I&#39;ll take it that you forfeit.

I think they both suck but NESA is OK. h34r: :blink: :unsure: :angry:

i wont take sides with woke or nesa they both shouldnt even post on here i cant stand looking at this bull shit anymore im out.

You people suck&#33; You drawing that pays out the definition of a TOY... That is seriously really bad... Klown what were you thinking posting that? I&#39;ve known toys but that is just pathetic....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the NESA is ok, but otherwise it licks some serrious balls
    writters in Frisco PM me
    .&#39;o oOOOo`.
    :~~~-.oOo o`.
    `. &#092; ~-. oOOo.
    `.; / ~. OO:
    .&#39; ;-- `.o.&#39;
    ,&#39; ; ~~--&#39;~
    ; ;
    _&#092;&#092;;_&#092;&#092;//_

MÅ?ne

Originally posted by mekos@Sep 28 2005, 08:53 PM
    You people suck&#33; You drawing that pays out the definition of a TOY... That is seriously really bad... Klown what were you thinking posting that? I&#39;ve known toys but that is just pathetic....
    yo if i recall u had a battle goin on with proxy... and damn man that shit was weak as fuck. i ain&#39;t tryin to diss and beef with you, that ain&#39;t my style, all i&#39;m sayin is don&#39;t be dissin peoples shit when u ain&#39;t got no skill either.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by MÅ?ne+Sep 29 2005, 01:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MÅ?ne &#064; Sep 29 2005, 01:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mekos@Sep 28 2005, 08:53 PM
    yo if i recall u had a battle goin on with proxy... and damn man that shit was weak as fuck. i ain&#39;t tryin to diss and beef with you, that ain&#39;t my style, all i&#39;m sayin is don&#39;t be dissin peoples shit when u ain&#39;t got no skill either. [/b][/quote]
    haha. That&#39;s true, and if i recall proxy kicked his ass.

And he had two entries. haha
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'color:white\'><span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'><u>WORD IS BOND</u></span></span></span>

idk man woke that piece is the same everytime man change it up and get new letters maby u could try some tight bubble letters.

null

im a toy and i can even say u both suck ass

nesa on top woke on bottom
    i did the woke but it suck i had nothing but one pencil and black and red colored pencils
    First off, I can make shit curls that look better than either of those, and secondly, Klown,
    you just plain suck. Every Day that i come to BS i see your shitty "WOKE" or "TAMER" sketches, and please, PLEASE stop saying bomb.

My 2 Cents:
    Go Sketch for another couple years, then after you are at the level most toys start out at, I would welcome you back into this forum.