Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516 LastLast

fail of my day is finding out i got 14 dollars in my account.
    Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    its not even the shemale shit.

you dont need a graff site to teach you how to find a clit. If your on bombingscience trying to learn how to fuck you shouldnt be fucking OR doing graff.

Quote Originally Posted by sloppy_assasin168 View Post

um fuck will smith he had bad can control in the fresh prince theme

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Mine is EVERY day I come on to BS I'm like the only one posting. How great my timing is.
    y0

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    Yeah, that sucks.
    i didnt say that i juss wass half asleep and messed up on sum slaps
    It started out as fun. We had fun. Did many things. Explored all kind of places in the city. We tagged. We bombed.. But most of all we got fame...It was fun while it lasted.But now it all went down the drain. I lost most women i loved. Iy caused deaths to many friends and partners. Just to paint a train -Fuzz

runaway snowboard at the mountain. haha that shit was embarassing.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

so i went to the fair with my boy and some of his family and me him and his little brother got on this ride and these 3 sexy hispanic girls were sitting across us on a spinning ride so we get up there and the ride is going and me and my boy were talking about something MEANWHILE one of the hispanic girls titty pop out and my boys little brother was the only one who saw and he was trying to get my attention while it happen up i looked when she finally caught it because apparently she was trying to catch her titty haha. i was so pissed off i missed it.
    Fuck off.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

That whirling green one?
    I went last week, ate a whole bunch, and went on a few rides, not that one though it looked like a total puke inducer.
    Had I known boobs were popping out I would have risked it. Thats my fail.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

Woke up at 6:30, have to drive an hour for school to make it for 8... So I showered, ate, got high, fapped and ate again and left at 7:56. I value education.
    ANER..

Fuck Hoes!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by SALVO View Post
    That whirling green one?
    I went last week, ate a whole bunch, and went on a few rides, not that one though it looked like a total puke inducer.
    Had I known boobs were popping out I would have risked it. Thats my fail.
    hahaha no it was a big blue one called jumping something. i went on that tall blue one where you go inside of it and it spins and sticks you to the wall. that was a fucking terrible ride. i was dizzy for about 15 mins after and i had a headache like no other. and i dont even like riding rides.
    Fuck off.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

getting up in class........................................with a boner,,
    Tex Heads..PM me..

getting high and thinkg that its a good idea to put a spoon in the mircowave aswell so the spoon dosent colden up the food then relising your mistake only after its ruined your food :'(
    mhhhm

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I was starving and ate a slice of pizza that was fresh out of the oven, and burned the roof of my mouth pretty bad... as a result I have been stuck eating soup with no crackers, pudding and water for the last 5 days

I'm so hungry...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

when i woke up
    AZ GRAFF

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by MoF. View Post
    getting high and thinkg that its a good idea to put a spoon in the mircowave aswell so the spoon dosent colden up the food then relising your mistake only after its ruined your food :'(
    being dumb enough to do this in the first place. Or say colden up..... wtf.... and the guy in the "good afternoon" forum who got popcorn chicken before his interview..... who fucking eats during a job interview. Did you wear your "don't hire me I am a useless degenerate" t shirt? it's fucking KFC!?! How do you not get that job? Wear your underware outside your pants or eat during the fucking interview holy fuck!

so, you are pointing out what you consider other people's fails in the aptly named fail of YOUR day? yeah. that makes sense.

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by plumbererer View Post
    so, you are pointing out what you consider other people's fails in the aptly named fail of YOUR day? yeah. that makes sense.
    This just up lifts me from the fails of my day. Today has been riddled with them. I fucked up a transaction at work that is over a million bucks.... and it's not that big of a deal, but now I have a ton of people up my ass.... in other words ranting about other's fails helps me feel better about mine (even if only temporarily and regardless of how arbitrary it may be)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

a million $ transaction fucked up how is that not a big deal please enlighten me i actually want to know why im not joking
    AZ GRAFF

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the system we use is pretty clever. I missed a single digit in a line of accounting and it held up the transaction, but it was a 30 second fix. It just made a few people have to do extra work. We move billions a day as a "company".

i was taking a shit at school when someone banged on the door, causing me to jump up and let loose on the floor

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Threw up while brushing teeth. Fuck being hung over.
    Fuck You

Getting spooked by a cats meow.