Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fail of your day.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bazer, Dec 3, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

I thought this might be another entertaining thread idea.
    Post a fail your day.

I was going to put a hot pocket in the microwave and i set the time and started it but i forgot to put the hot pocket inside...

I'm sure you have something interesting to say.

2. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

First!
    XD
    Did you not realize your mistake until the microwave stopped and you opened it to get your hot pocket?
    That would have been hilarious

I'll post a fail as soon as I think of one

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
  3. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

dude, i slapped the microwave shut, walked to my room and i even waited after the beeping to let my "hot" pocket "cool down"

4. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

Hahahah
    I would pay to have seen the look on your face when you opened the microwave and reached in for... What the fuck? Where's the hot pocket!? Who the fuck stole my hot pocket!!?
    More than once I've filled a pot with water and put it on the stove to boil, then gone back 10 minutes later to find I never turned the stove on.
    But there was this time where I drove an hour and 45 minutes to bring some things to a friend who I hadn't seen for months, and I was excited to hang out and explore the city. I didn't realize until I got there that I completely forgot the things he wanted, which was the original reason for my visit.

5. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

this didnt happen today but it led to a scar....

once i was at my sisters and she made brownies but they were kinda burnt on the bottom so you needed a spatula to get one but smart me didnt see a spatula out and intead got a steak knife to pry a brownie out and i braced the pan started to get a brownie out then the knife slipped and stabbed my palm. i got kinda nervous cause my thumb went numb momentarily but no permanent damage was done

6. toxus

toxus Elite Member

7. dp26648

dp26648 Senior Member

gettin ma ziplock on

im wearing socks and waterproof socks (ziplock bags) cuz im too broke to buy a new pair ...

it is fail when u hear the ziplock bags goin off when ur walking

or when i try to hide them when in public and come home to half of em sticking out ma shoe

awesome idea for a thread btw

8. Asis

Asis Senior Member

someone decided on my way to the Norfolk base that they hated stop signs so much that they were going to run it over somehow FAIL on my part to get to base on time. When I was called in I showed the CO these pictures he had a hearty laugh and said you're still late son now get out of my office.

View attachment 529150

View attachment 529151

View attachment 529152

9. conart

conart Senior Member

i was pretty baked last night and tried to call my girlfriends cell to see what she was doing. not realizing i had borrowed her phone when it rang i picked it up quickly and said hello.

10. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

going to pick up nug the blunt roll it up and excited to spark then no lightteer and no change to buy one.

11. graff4ever

graff4ever Senior Member

this happened a while ago
    one time i went to fill the bath so i turned the tap on and left come back 10 minutes later to see how full it was and i had never put the plug in

12. EST2007

EST2007 Elite Member

i just sharted my pants.. and i'm at work. i pulled the "wipe and toss" with my boxers

13. crailtap

crailtap Senior Member

this morning i was having a waffle at the dining hall, and the little butter cups were pretty much frozen. so i decided to heat them up in the microwave, forgetting that they had foil tops. the one exploded but i got the door open before anything else could happen. it smelled like ass.

14. JayAyDubZed

JayAyDubZed Senior Member

Fuck. Hate that shit. Happened to me yesterday.

15. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

how is this possible? I have two in my coat, and at least three by my paraphernalia

16. goonzatwork

goonzatwork Senior Member

i was talking on the phone while droppin the kids off in the pacific, and it started slipping(both the phone and a cosby kid), and the phone plopped in the toilet while my girlfriend was talking to me about the next time we're having sex.

17. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I saw a guy spray painting his entire trailer black in front of Wal-Mart.

18. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

I decided to paint my trailer and bought a bunch of paint. But someone put a white cover on a black can, so as I'm painting all of a sudden the next can sprays black.
    I couldn't paint over it so I had to go back into walmart and buy black paint and start over.

19. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

While I was at the place getting tested for AIDS today, I went into the bathroom, went to open one of the stalls, and the stall opened inward. The stall door opened and hit the toilet bowel, allowing the door to open about eight inches. Useless toilet is useless.

20. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

Oh, and, sticking a cigarette in my mouth while taking a piss, yawning, cigarette in toilet. D: