Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516 LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I got fuckin' OWNED by a security guard today.

So I'm in Toronto on a li'l trip, and I heard about this store that sells sick brand-name bike parts out in the open, like easy-as-shit to steal. Sooo..

I walk down there from where I'm staying, I get in there and I look around and I'm like "Holy bawls this is so sick! Ahh, this is gonna be so easy!" There's like 2 cameras in the whole damn store and the employees are running around helping customers like crazy, so they wont notice a thing.

I pick out my stuff, walk quickly to a blind stuff a few feet away and shove the stuff in my hoody, under my arm to hold it there. I look around and there isn't a motherfucker in sight looking in my direction. I'm so happy I just got away with that.

Anyway, I head to the bathroom cause there were beepers at the door and I was gonna look the stuff over for sensor strips. I get in there and there's this homeless-lookin' ginger pissin' and a guy in the stall. I wait for em to leave and go into the stall. I open the stuff nice and quiet and put the packages in the top part of the toilet, where the lid lifts up. I walk out and head toward the door. STILL no suspicious looks. Yess!!!

I walk out, I'm so happy with myself. I get like 10 feet from the door and I hear footsteps coming up on me fast and "Hey!"

I just turn all cool and calm, I'm like "Yeah?"

And this big fucking, ripped, shaved-head, arms-big-around-as-my-fucking-torso, 6'5" son-of-a-bitch is comin up on me. I try to act calm and he just comes up and him and this wheeny-ass, like 5'2" guard come to either side of me and trap me with my back to the wall. The big one says "Store security, I need to ask you some questions about some merchandise you were looking at in the store." I'm like "Alright, wadda ya need?" And he says "Come with me." and grabs my arm.

I'm just like "Oh shit, I gotta get the fuck out of here.." And we take a few steps and all the sudden, I just rip away from his grab and book it! I get about 3 steps into the run and he just grabs my backpack and rips it straight backwards, my fucking head almost popped off I got whiplash so bad.

He pulls me back and he just sweeps me face-first into the ground, rolls me over, and jams his knee straight into my fucking neck. With one hand he's got my right wrist and with the other, he just plants his palm on the side of my head and mashes my fucking cheek into the sidewalk.

Just then, the other wheenie-ass dude comes over and does a flying-fucking-knee straight into my fucking kidney! While I'm already on the ground! So I'm just like shocked, and the big guy lets his knee up off my throat just to take his palm off my face and stick his fucking forearm into my throat, instead! He starts rambling some bullshit like "You tryin' to get away from me? You picked the wrong fucking dude to mess with. You ain't goin' nowhere!"

So he lets off his arm the other guy gets up and I though he was gonna pick me up and this would be over and he'd bring me in and whatever, but nope! For some reason, he just decides to clamp his hand onto my neck and just squeeze as hard as he fucking could. I couldn't breathe or say a fucking word. He's just sitting there for what felt like ten minutes with his thumb jamming my adam's apple straight into my fucking brain and he says, "Don't you dare hit me, I'll knock you the fuck out. You're fucked." and I reply as best I could with "You.... Are.... CHOKING.... ME!...." and he lets up a little.

He rolls me onto my stomach again, grabs my arm with one hand and my shirt collar with the other and yanks me straight up, stretching the shit out of my favorite shirt, wraps his arm around my neck, and jerks me around for the 10 feet or so walk to the door. Just as we got to the door, he just throws me full-force into it. Just throws me and then slams his forearm into the back of my neck, crushing my face into the glass. He opens up the door with his other hand and from there it wasn't that bad, he just brings me up, calls the cops, retrieves the merchandise, and they all let me go with a ban from the store and a warning.

That wasn't the fail of my day, though. The fail was that I got wrong directions to the store and walked 2 hours in the OPPOSITE fucking direction to the other end of the god-damn city before I asked someone and they told me I was a fucking idiot. It turns out the place was like a 5 minute walk from where I was staying. I hate fucking google maps.
    Last edited by Subconcious; 05-22-2010 at 08:38 PM.

Only when the last sprayer has been locked up, will we realize that art cannot be forbidden.
    -WR-Finest

You should've ran when he said hey.

The fail of my day is seeing Stay High 149 today in 5 Pointz and forgetting to ask him to hit up my black book.

I dont know how it is in USA, but at least in my country, if a security guard from a store ask you to go with him and you say no they dont have the right of use the force against you.

The only thing they can do is call the cops, but they cant keep you in the store until they come, they only can do that when they have seen you stealing and they have proofs (i dont mean proofs of the stealing, i mean that they have to proof that they knew you have stolen something even before they registered you).

If they use the force against you, you have the right to report it to the police (even if you were really stealing) and they'll be juzged for it, they can even loose their jobs.

haha god damn what a good read!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

id go back late at night and destroy that place

dude security guards in the US are usually roided out mother fuckers that are tapped and dont give a fuck about you. security guards will beat the shit out of you if you give them a reason to. i got choke slammed at a bar the other week by one guard, who then flipped me over, then 2 other guards grabbed me by the belt and shirt and hurled me out the door flat on my face. not a fun night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

subconscious if i could quote that whole thing... i would. you got your ass handed to you, he probably stretched your ass while he was at it,
    feel sorry for ya man

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTHEICE View Post
    are poster paints good for black books
    Quote Originally Posted by Zase View Post
    nope they wont work

you can only make posters with them
    Quote Originally Posted by CrustOner View Post
    but hey, look at me, I'm deciding to be the nice guy and tell you why you should shut the fuck up. .
    Quote Originally Posted by THEGREATSOUTHERNTRENDKILL View Post
    just try not to get raped by vd infested homeless persons. trust me... i would know.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Fyi, if you walk out the store and someone tries to stop you FUCKING RUN!
    They don't stop innocent shoppers. They only stop people if they have probable cause or saw you steal. If you stop then you're screwed. Run while you can!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

went to get a bowl of cereal, poured it into my bowl, opened the fridge... no milk!
    "my blackbo0k is like my bitch,cause everybody tryna get up in it"
    want a discount off karmaloop.com? Hiit me in a pm
    South Bay Writers Get At Me

your day must be ruined.

not

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fail of the day:
    coming into the toy thread which got raped by retards
    OHKER 24
    DIRTIER THEN YOUR DAD'S BROWSING HISTORY

Quote Originally Posted by Subconcious View Post
    I got fuckin' OWNED by a security guard today.

So I'm in Toronto on a li'l trip, and I heard about this store that sells sick brand-name bike parts out in the open, like easy-as-shit to steal. Sooo..

I walk down there from where I'm staying, I get in there and I look around and I'm like "Holy bawls this is so sick! Ahh, this is gonna be so easy!" There's like 2 cameras in the whole damn store and the employees are running around helping customers like crazy, so they wont notice a thing.

I pick out my stuff, walk quickly to a blind stuff a few feet away and shove the stuff in my hoody, under my arm to hold it there. I look around and there isn't a motherfucker in sight looking in my direction. I'm so happy I just got away with that.

Anyway, I head to the bathroom cause there were beepers at the door and I was gonna look the stuff over for sensor strips. I get in there and there's this homeless-lookin' ginger pissin' and a guy in the stall. I wait for em to leave and go into the stall. I open the stuff nice and quiet and put the packages in the top part of the toilet, where the lid lifts up. I walk out and head toward the door. STILL no suspicious looks. Yess!!!

I walk out, I'm so happy with myself. I get like 10 feet from the door and I hear footsteps coming up on me fast and "Hey!"

I just turn all cool and calm, I'm like "Yeah?"

And this big fucking, ripped, shaved-head, arms-big-around-as-my-fucking-torso, 6'5" son-of-a-bitch is comin up on me. I try to act calm and he just comes up and him and this wheeny-ass, like 5'2" guard come to either side of me and trap me with my back to the wall. The big one says "Store security, I need to ask you some questions about some merchandise you were looking at in the store." I'm like "Alright, wadda ya need?" And he says "Come with me." and grabs my arm.

I'm just like "Oh shit, I gotta get the fuck out of here.." And we take a few steps and all the sudden, I just rip away from his grab and book it! I get about 3 steps into the run and he just grabs my backpack and rips it straight backwards, my fucking head almost popped off I got whiplash so bad.

He pulls me back and he just sweeps me face-first into the ground, rolls me over, and jams his knee straight into my fucking neck. With one hand he's got my right wrist and with the other, he just plants his palm on the side of my head and mashes my fucking cheek into the sidewalk.

Just then, the other wheenie-ass dude comes over and does a flying-fucking-knee straight into my fucking kidney! While I'm already on the ground! So I'm just like shocked, and the big guy lets his knee up off my throat just to take his palm off my face and stick his fucking forearm into my throat, instead! He starts rambling some bullshit like "You tryin' to get away from me? You picked the wrong fucking dude to mess with. You ain't goin' nowhere!"

So he lets off his arm the other guy gets up and I though he was gonna pick me up and this would be over and he'd bring me in and whatever, but nope! For some reason, he just decides to clamp his hand onto my neck and just squeeze as hard as he fucking could. I couldn't breathe or say a fucking word. He's just sitting there for what felt like ten minutes with his thumb jamming my adam's apple straight into my fucking brain and he says, "Don't you dare hit me, I'll knock you the fuck out. You're fucked." and I reply as best I could with "You.... Are.... CHOKING.... ME!...." and he lets up a little.

He rolls me onto my stomach again, grabs my arm with one hand and my shirt collar with the other and yanks me straight up, stretching the shit out of my favorite shirt, wraps his arm around my neck, and jerks me around for the 10 feet or so walk to the door. Just as we got to the door, he just throws me full-force into it. Just throws me and then slams his forearm into the back of my neck, crushing my face into the glass. He opens up the door with his other hand and from there it wasn't that bad, he just brings me up, calls the cops, retrieves the merchandise, and they all let me go with a ban from the store and a warning.

That wasn't the fail of my day, though. The fail was that I got wrong directions to the store and walked 2 hours in the OPPOSITE fucking direction to the other end of the god-damn city before I asked someone and they told me I was a fucking idiot. It turns out the place was like a 5 minute walk from where I was staying. I hate fucking google maps.
    If that happened to me, that place wouldn't have any windows within a few days.

I just burnt my American flag. And sent three cracker Naziís to hell and Iím sad. Uh, Iím loading tefs in my mag. To send these redneck bigots some death in a bag. Choke him out with his confederate flag. I know these devils are mad. Little rap fans that live way out in safe suburbia, Would you stand with me, a United States murderer?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

falling to sleep while boiling spagetti? till its on fire

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

In the US at least the people who work in the store can't chase you outside of the store, as far as malls go and security I think if you make it outside you're safe. If security chases you outside of mall premiss I think they can get in big trouble.
    Regardless of what I post I don't condone any illegal graffiti, although I stayed at a holiday inn once.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by wasted1 View Post
    falling to sleep while boiling spagetti? till its on fire
    why the fuck were you boiling spaghetti?

.... To eat it I would assume?

maybe we're all too mangia cake for Vagrant... that boy makes his pasta fresh.
    pee pee five one doo doo

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack mcvegetarian uprock
    fault0.. what a turd.
    Quote Originally Posted by SALVO will stab any mothafucka
    You're trying too hard if you're going to post a man's asshole on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Love_SATAN_and_hate_you
    PEACE OUT BITCHES!!!!!!!! MNP FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MNP

especially mr. paul pierce...

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

spagetti rox. specially with delicious sauce

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Alfredo sauce mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm awwggrawwllrrrrgrawlrrr...

Only when the last sprayer has been locked up, will we realize that art cannot be forbidden.
    -WR-Finest