• XS

2 0.33%
  • Other (please specify)

144 24.04%
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Energy Drinks

man i know so many energy drinks...But i dont get energy from monster
    i do perfer it over red bull
    i mean they are both 2 bucks...But which one is bigger?
    and to me they taste exactly the same
    Representing the Sin Crew....Style in Numbers
    Chicago illinois

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Nelly's Pimp Juice energy drink is good.
    Not as syrupy, and non carbonated with a hint of fruity juices.

NOS is good when u have to run.

what ever happened to just smoking crack??? Kids these days...
    I GET BUSY LIKE THE MALL THE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING
    --ILL EAGLE

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you'd probably have to go on a suicide forum and ask how to do it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

maxxx is the shit

sparks black is the shit

tilt is the shit

so is battery...they are 4 oz, but if you drink more then three in an hour you get tunnel vision....I finished two and a half and got hella sick....
    <table align="\'center\'" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="95%"><tbody><tr><td>QUOTE (`~SNEK~' @ Mar 1 2006, 02:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id="\'QUOTE\'"> ^^^
    lol... 1337... j00 r 2oo d0p3... </td></tr></tbody></table>

rest in peace: mac dre, johnny ca$h, Mike and Tony B, Marc

monster by far but your forgetting the true clasic. jolt.
    but yeah im addicted to caffeine...literally..if i dont have on in a day i get sick and fall asleep...last year i got hooked on jolt (2 - 12 a day) and when my family decided to cut me off i threw up bc i didnt get none. CAFFEINE *****S

the best way to stay up all night is to double brew coffee, get a cup of water, put coffee grinds in a coffee machine thing, pour the coffee back into the machine, put new grinds in, take out the coffee and drink, it will make your stomach hurt really badly, but you will be bouncing off the walls&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    I was the second person to post on page 2000 of the good afternoon thread, yay&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

and yes, its a nerf gun. that shits got a lazer on it
    ^^^^^^^
    Havoc411

(&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.

HTC&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Demod msfyt.....
    Bring back havik, and anyone else banned because of msfyts rampage...

/&#092;/&#092;well this kid reads totse.com

I def gotta saymonster withthe red bull sugar free as a close second...

and that new vault shit thats dope; 2 for &#036;1 at walmart and its liek 20oz bottles, and made by cocacola company...so good
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Originally posted by doinitagain@Mar 25 2006, 01:34 AM
    monster by far but your forgetting the true clasic. jolt.
    but yeah im addicted to caffeine...literally..if i dont have on in a day i get sick and fall asleep...last year i got hooked on jolt (2 - 12 a day) and when my family decided to cut me off i threw up bc i didnt get none. CAFFEINE *****S
    sounds like some heroin withdrawl shit haha...my family took me offf i started throwing up the next 9 months were spent in and out of rehabilitation clinics and jail for stealing to afford my next high
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lost is good, rockstar, and you wat is the best ever...

pirahna

i think they stopped makin it but it was soo good it had amazing tropical flavors

actually....the active ingredient in most of these energy drinks is taurine and not caffeine....so uhhhh

yea

no caffeine rush

alot of em dont even have caffeine in em...go figure

i think its also somewhat psychological...like if somebody tells you you&#39;re sposed to be real energetic after drinking something and you&#39;re not...you feel like a dumbass for buying sum expensive non-working "energy" drink...so i think sum people intentionally act more gassed than they really are...

just my opinion..

o and vodka and red bull is supposed to be harmful for the body somehow...might wanna do sum research on that one...

before you die at your next party...which will put quite a damper on your social life and overall outlook on things...not to mention painting

knowledge is power

^dam that was a fuckin downer on my part...nah but u will get a rush off monster and jolt and if u drink enough red bull u will too...jolt gum is the shit too. i got caffenated soap too, that shit is tight&#33;&#33; extra little boost in the monrin

I like gatorade it gives (me) energy and quenches thirst and lots of flavors, same with no name branded wannabes and powerade.
    I love Soda vanilla coke or pepsi vanilla or the lime flavored, reg is nice too
    I like redbull but I went to wholesale and got 24 cans for 35 dollars they are expensive but work but the taste could be better.

i chose this new 1 called relentless its got fancy writin on the side n its fukin well nice
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>LARDMAN do do do do</span></span>

Does anyone remember Refreshers (sherbet type sweets), do they still make them? That&#39;s what Red Bull reminds me off, Refreshers.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

in my opinion red bull tastes like total shit, and i dont know why anyone would drink it unless they really think they need energy. sobe is the only company that makes remotely good-tasting drinks out of all those choices.
    SUP

i agree, i had some at my friends house, spit it out, and stained his carpet, i cant go back to his house...... fuck redbull.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahahaha, it make ya teeth feel dirty afterwards, i always wana brush my teeth after, n makes ya need to spit more
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Klaz)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>damn I wish i was kongo</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    FACE IT, YOUR TOO BASIC, YOUR NEVER GUNA MAKE IT, LIKE CHILDREN WALKING THROUGH ANTARCTICA, BUTT NAKED

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lucozade.

Designed and Created by RFI.SPIT.

<span style=\'color:blue\'>Every day in life is a gift. That is why they call it the present.</span>

RIP Waster

red bull is fucking horrible.

monster and lost are the shit.