Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Kids

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

when you get older and you have kids if you do will you let them do graffiti?
    will you turn them on to graffiti,will you let them rack,stay out late nights?
    let us know what you will let them do and not let them do.
    Saer One GRC
    www.nicekidnice.com

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fuck no.
    im having my kid clean the house and be my slave.
    theres no time to do graffiti when theres dishes to be done.

course not, i want a nerdy son that will earn millions so i can sit on my ass and live it easy

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Im gonna get my kid into art deffinatly, if he goes toward graffiti thats his own choice. I just want my kid to express himself through art cause its an amazing outlet. If he does get into graffiti though then I'll show him all my shit and help him out, if he gets caught or anything though hes paying the fine.
    Keep Some Fucking Honor, Never Snitch.

LOL, um i would let dem, and help dem out but only under parental supervision!i can buy da paint ill have gett'n up battle with'em too!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i'll just let the wife decide...not like id have a say anyways

haha, thats lil' maximo in ur sig!, he was on junior idol or sumthin like 3 years ago

im not having kids. to much responsiblity. i doubt ill ever get married either.
    <span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'>V-UNIT</span></span></span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (FOEone &#064; Jun 19 2005, 12:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Scrabble and Infer are fine separately, but they&#39;re like children. When they&#39;re together, they get obnoxious with the post-whoring.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Im gonna give my kids boxes of condoms and let them have sex once there 14, im gonna give them money for paint. And im gonna let them drink. But not do drugs. And as long as they pass grd 12 im ok with it..doesnt matter what there grade is lol.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Tony@Sep 10 2005, 06:38 PM
    i&#39;ll just let the wife decide...not like id have a say anyways
    ^^^yeah, i would not care if he or she wanted to do graff but im sure the wife would care. something really bad graff related would have to happen to me to change my mind.
    Saer One GRC
    www.nicekidnice.com

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i&#39;ve got a kid
    hes still only 14 months, but i plan on having him into graf at a young age.
    I wont have him racking paint, and getting his name out.
    I want him to understand that graf is an artform, nothing more. The same way i see it.

lol yeah my girl pretty much picks out my clothes for me

Originally posted by snow2skate@Sep 10 2005, 06:47 PM
    Im gonna give my kids boxes of condoms and let them have sex once there 14, im gonna give them money for paint. And im gonna let them drink. But not do drugs. And as long as they pass grd 12 im ok with it..doesnt matter what there grade is lol.
    unless you marr ya coke addict or adopt the wife wont agree...adn your gunna be a shit ass father...

I&#39;ll let my kids paint ill buidl them a practice wall in the backyard and ill buy them painbt on occasion but not too much cuase itd get dman expensive and ill help them out with their stuff but i wont encourage illegls or racking but what kid would listen to ttheir parent about that anways theyll do what they want i canrt stop them...
    <span style=\'color:lightyellow\'>BRING CAR2NIST BACK&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:lightgreen\'>IMPEACH MSFYT&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:lightblue\'>ADAMO FOR MOD 2005&#33;
    </span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

id be ashamed if my kid didnt enjoy graff as much as my self&#33;&#33;&#33;

i just wouldnt let them rack stuff
    hahaha, &quot; LEEEROOOOYYYY JENGNKIIIINNNNSSSSS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Originally posted by Zodiak Kid@Sep 10 2005, 07:13 PM
    lol yeah my girl pretty much picks out my clothes for me
    someone sounds lie kthe bitch of the relationship...
    <span style=\'color:lightyellow\'>BRING CAR2NIST BACK&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:lightgreen\'>IMPEACH MSFYT&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:lightblue\'>ADAMO FOR MOD 2005&#33;
    </span>

Originally posted by Rogan+Sep 10 2005, 07:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan @ Sep 10 2005, 07:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-snow2skate@Sep 10 2005, 06:47 PM
    unless you marr ya coke addict or adopt the wife wont agree...adn your gunna be a shit ass father...

I&#39;ll let my kids paint ill buidl them a practice wall in the backyard and ill buy them painbt on occasion but not too much cuase itd get dman expensive and ill help them out with their stuff but i wont encourage illegls or racking but what kid would listen to ttheir parent about that anways theyll do what they want i canrt stop them... [/b][/quote]
    Its called dating, you find a girl that wouldnt care, which i have found.

ill show him/her graff an if he does get into it an he startes sneakin out or rackin ill kinda look the other way a lil bit but once he gets caught then hell get in trouble for it

Originally posted by scrabble@Sep 10 2005, 07:43 PM
    im not having kids. to much responsiblity. i doubt ill ever get married either.
    he knowes what hes talkin about

when i grow up fuck havin a wife girls are psychos
    plus once you get married everything changes
    you have 0 freedom
    once your single or with a gf theres none of that wife responsibility...
    maybe im just sayin this cus the girls iv been with latly are nuts
    or maybe cus im 15

you can turn a kid onto the art aspect of graffiti. but not the graffiti aspect of graffiti.
    kids who actually tag alot, bomb, get up , destroy shit usually have a sickness.
    a sickness that u cant teach someone. its some kind of unrest deep in your soul that makes u do such a ridiculous activity. im not talking about all kids that tag. im talkin about kids that kill and destroy. kids that have holes in all their clothes from fences, scars from bombing, kids that become famous fo bombing. they have a sickness. all others fade into the background at some point regadless of artisttic ability.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

daaaaaamnnn...thats intense^^
    ...DINE...DGC...MTS...YDA...