Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: September 11...

Just igured id make a memorial thread cause today is september 11 nad alot of popel on this site live in united states...RIP to all those who died that tragic day

<span style=\'color:lightyellow\'>BRING CAR2NIST BACK&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:lightgreen\'>IMPEACH MSFYT&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:lightblue\'>ADAMO FOR MOD 2005&#33;
    </span>

I SAY, GOOD SHOW... IT WAS SAD THAT IT HAPPENED.. AND PLUS OSAMA BIN LADEN IS STILL OUT THERE... WHO KNOWS THOUGH HE COULD BE DEAD.
    Chillin&#39; In Detroit In My B-Boy Stance With My Hoodie On and A Gun In My Hand, I&#39;m Fresh..Trust Me The Detroit Tagging Scene is So Fresh..Shout Out to All The Detroit Hoods: Jefferson, Fort St., Schaefer, Dearborn, Springwells, Livernois, Junction, Clark, Grand Blvd., Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King, Trumbull, Vernor, Michigan Ave(No Joke at Like 4a.m. &#036;1000 hookers), Warren Ave., Joy(Home of the Hydro), Woodward, Gratiot, Grand River, Chicago, Plymouth, Schoolcraft, Fenkell, McNichols, Seven Mile(Dirty Glove Entertainment), Mt. Elliott, Van Dyke, Conant and all my *****s in Detroit

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i say bush did it
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST@Sep 11 2005, 07:15 PM
    i say bush did it
    Lmao :lol: ahahahahahahaha

*edit* Ooo&#33; my three hundred and thirty third post. Wahooo make a wish&#33;
    Keep Some Fucking Honor, Never Snitch.

I say we had it coming.
    KRYLONKILLA AND STOOPKID KNOW HOW TO PLEASE MEN ORALLY. I TAUGHT THEM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i say bush did it
    i actually agree 100% with this, not necessarily Bush but someone up there with power did it.
    In the beginning, God created thug mansion and the earth
    (Genesis 1:1)

Because I came down from thug mansion, not to do my own will but the will of him that sent me. (John 6:38)

bush didnt do it. presidential administration after administration since the beggining of time we have takin isreal&#39;s side in palestine. along with a history of terrible foriegn policy, oppression, and our continual quest for world domination and the imposition of our views among other cultures. basiaclly we say to the world "if you cant beat us, join US. since this countries founding we have been raping and pilaging the natives, and oppressing out views upon the ones we dont kill. in the 1700s it was north america, in th 2000s its the middle east. anyways.

new york love for sure i was drawing at work. today. this dutch is for everyone in the greatest city in the world. no doubt.

NEWWWWWWWWWWWW YORKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

it was allllllllllllllll organized
    why do you think they closed down BOTH towers on the 7th for an &#39;&#39;Emergency Evacuation Simulation&#39;&#39;
    to see where the weak spots are, and why did the towers fall straight down and not fall over
    does the word Implosion come to mind?
    R.I.P to all those that lost their lives

two years ago today i lost my grandmother
    she was 86 goin on 87 on September 14
    god bless you nana
    i love you and miss you so much
    R.I.P +

Whoabots

fuck bush fuck the sand ****** terrorists fuck everyone kill em all and let the god that isnt there sort em out

no offence to anyone of middle eastern culture i just have no tolerence for religious extremists

Originally posted by Man Slut@Sep 11 2005, 07:53 PM
    fuck bush fuck the sand ****** terrorists fuck everyone kill em all and let the god that isnt there sort em out

no offence to anyone of middle eastern culture i just have no tolerence for religious extremists
    no offence... hahaha

mad offence from middle eastern and BLACK PEOPLE. you fuckin twat.
    i hope you get jumped

you kids ad your conspiracy theories are so retarded. have some fuckin respect com to nyc spend some money if u really feel bad

you kids ad your conspiracy theories are so retarded. have some fuckin respect com to nyc spend some money if u really feel bad

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fuck osama and fuck bush.
    Saer One GRC
    www.nicekidnice.com

Originally posted by InvisblSkratchPiklz@Sep 11 2005, 07:52 PM
    it was allllllllllllllll organized
    why do you think they closed down BOTH towers on the 7th for an &#39;&#39;Emergency Evacuation Simulation&#39;&#39;
    to see where the weak spots are, and why did the towers fall straight down and not fall over
    does the word Implosion come to mind?
    R.I.P to all those that lost their lives

two years ago today i lost my grandmother
    she was 86 goin on 87 on September 14
    god bless you nana
    i love you and miss you so much
    R.I.P +
    your stupid man...im not trying to start beef but a plane wouldnt knock a fuckin building of that extreme over it would cause it to go strate down because the explosion would cause fire which woudl burn through the would supporting the building and it would collapse and the weight of the collapse would collapse the florrs below casuing a domino effect...sorry to here bout your grandma though man RIP
    <span style=\'color:lightyellow\'>BRING CAR2NIST BACK&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:lightgreen\'>IMPEACH MSFYT&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:lightblue\'>ADAMO FOR MOD 2005&#33;
    </span>

RIP

Who cares. Whats done is done. You think A nation wouldn&#39;t kill people to make &#036;?

CIA actually trained some men. On CBS today in palestine.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack uprock
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimo13
    i dunno. u can sit n work on ya styles, u can get over it and go paint neway u gan go bag up supplies, u can go to yo girls house and get sum ass, u can go fuck up toys...do wutever tha fuck u wanna do, wuts a little water gonna do???
    yeah totally! thats grafftastic. jackass.
    Do these boxes make my sig look phat?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

R.I.P. thats all i gotta say.......

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

RIP

fuck bush it was all so he could blame it on iraq and get oil

R.I.P. Evo 1985-2005
    :&#39;( matt i miss you.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i say bush did it
    it definetly was all planned

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

move-on.com

theres too much to think about in the now to even spend a moment of silence with your eyes closed remembering the past.

learn from the past, dont live in it.
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>peace</span><span style=\'color:green\'><span style=\'font-size:13pt;line-height:100%\'>close your mouth and open your eyes.</span></span><span style=\'color:gray\'>peace</span>