• Snow2skate

68 90.67%
  • MitNGeK

7 9.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hahahah i might get crushed h34r:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i think deos shit is really fuckin clean uh mit u just posted that like a week ago

naw this is new its different than last wekk and i just used that one in a different battle 2day and he used it 4 this

sow 2 skates is the xact same one he had in his signatue for weeks, it took your ass weeks to finish that shit in the firsrt place, then he uses it for a battle.

fuck off with your booty battles snow 2 skate. id love to crush u on a wall or on the ave nieccckaaa

bust-a-nut inside your eye, to show u where i cum from
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

snow2skate.....he's got that style down, flows alright too.

mitngek, i dont like it, looks wak. keep practicing.

snow hands down

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>I maintain this paradise on this earth With tha &quot;Shut tha Fuck up Style&quot; for what the shit is worth-ODB</span>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707 &#064; Dec 16 2005, 08:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>thas funny.. im gonna get drunk an Fuck Mateo, yo fr real. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE ([email protected]&#045;7)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Thanks AIDZ, Your post will be previewed by a moderator before it is added to this topic</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    WUFOREVER.COM

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

snow2skate is the winner.
    mitngek how many battles are you going to use that peice in?
    Saer One GRC
    www.nicekidnice.com

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by 098765432111@Sep 17 2005, 09:22 PM
    sow 2 skates is the xact same one he had in his signatue for weeks, it took your ass weeks to finish that shit in the firsrt place, then he uses it for a battle.

fuck off with your booty battles snow 2 skate. id love to crush u on a wall or on the ave nieccckaaa
    your pics are dope

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>I maintain this paradise on this earth With tha &quot;Shut tha Fuck up Style&quot; for what the shit is worth-ODB</span>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707 &#064; Dec 16 2005, 08:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>thas funny.. im gonna get drunk an Fuck Mateo, yo fr real. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE ([email protected]&#045;7)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Thanks AIDZ, Your post will be previewed by a moderator before it is added to this topic</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    WUFOREVER.COM

snow everyones seen it
    mit everyones seen it

why cant people draw on the spot anymore

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fuck.
    i dont want to see recycled shit.
    recycling is for pussies and jerries.

This isnt recycled, That one in my signature, Was the outline of this peice, The n I had taken a picture, and spent a few hours photoshoping colours into it, This is the blackbook version, that i finally got off my lazy ass and coloured it today.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

so you&#39;re saying its recycled.

Originally posted by The Incredible D@Sep 17 2005, 11:01 PM
    so you&#39;re saying its recycled.
    No this is the original version with colour. The other one was a digital of this one before this one was coloured. So this is new in ways, and recycled in ways i ghuess. Doesnt matter.

Originally posted by 098765432111@Sep 17 2005, 11:54 PM
    yah it does.

cunt
    funny shit
    209,916,213,310,480,Mexico City

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Which ones better?
    Snow2skate [ 20 ] [86.96%]
    MitNGeK [ 3 ] [13.04%]
    Total Votes: 23
    HAHA

WUFOREVER.COM

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by MitNGEK@Sep 17 2005, 09:03 PM
    hahahah i might get crushed h34r:
    U SHould change your name to "mcnugget"

WUFOREVER.COM

i lost dont care though snow is still a faggot