Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: Masked?

Originally posted by Vulture+Sep 19 2005, 07:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vulture @ Sep 19 2005, 07:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by LeetleMun@Sep 19 2005, 07:30 PM
    Originally posted by Vulture@Sep 19 2005, 07:02 PM
    felon HA&#33;......so
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vulture
    @Sep 19 2005, 06:54 PM
    i dont givea shit if i die from fumes.....if i dont die from that ill die from a gunshot, just watch

you&#39;re soooo cool
    dont hate me cuse u cant be me [/b][/quote]
    <_<

is it much to much to ask

not to hide behind the mask?

when I bomb I bomb with my mexican wrestling mask.and can u cop respirators
    from a hardware store? i&#39;ll try 2 have pics of my mask up lol

Originally posted by Kr3w@Sep 19 2005, 04:10 PM
    it looks like its part of a halloween costume you would wear when u were like 10.
    HAHA perfectly said my brother was dressed as death last year and had the same mask and a black robe with a plastic scythe and this year hes 11 so last year he was 10, Did you buy the entire suit to get that mask?
    :lol: ...i bet you regret dat pix now...10yr ninjah
    .PROSPERITY.

Originally posted by Scratch@Sep 19 2005, 06:09 PM
    not all of it is to avoid the fumes. Alot of people do it so that if a cop sees them, they wont have a description for the person, so they wont know who to look for. Or as normal people say, a "disguise"
    The cops description is goin to be based on the general way u look like height weight skin color hair color etc not the fuckin details of ur face. And chances r if a cop sees u painting and u dont get caught, he didnt get a very good look at ur face anyways. All u kids rocking masks for show - thats wack...it doesnt make u a gangsta to wear a bandana or a ski mask.

Originally posted by &#33; PrOPeRr &#33; .aOk.cRu.+Sep 19 2005, 10:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (&#33; PrOPeRr &#33; .aOk.cRu. @ Sep 19 2005, 10:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Kr3w@Sep 19 2005, 04:10 PM
    it looks like its part of a halloween costume you would wear when u were like 10.
    HAHA perfectly said my brother was dressed as death last year and had the same mask and a black robe with a plastic scythe and this year hes 11 so last year he was 10, Did you buy the entire suit to get that mask?
    :lol: ...i bet you regret dat pix now...10yr ninjah [/b][/quote]
    ha, im not sure if its part of a costume, but it is a mask, ha, i dont care if its for 10 yr olds, i got that at the dollerstore 2 years ago, it was about 15 of us, and we all wanted the same outfit..

HA regret that pic, why cause he said his lil bro has it, sorry bro, but i dont...

and to the person that said wearing mask is "for people trying to be gangster" um no
    i wear w/e to cover my face... if you get spoted, and you foot it, you get far away enough take you mask off, and do a few otther things, then if they do spot you again, they have no proof it was you, they cant go back to the site, or somewhere near it and ask for the survalance tapes, and im not sure where your from, but over here, shit is preatty heated

I dont even know why im explaing myself to you,
    Peace
    ..D h34r: C..
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fuk a mask man

BITCh

J$C
    Cookabook-Dipset Fantasyis

3M 6000 series. light, comfortable, ive had mine for like 2 years and ive only had to change the filters twice. they work good if you have allergies too, they keep you from getting all stuffy nosed and sneezing.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>you bitch made toy faggot edit your post asap. etch is not for toys.aka you.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

lol i love you too. dont worry nobody will read this.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thats my bombing mask...dunno bout you bitches
    -T.o.K-

.TK<-K_iLLR $qD!.

:lol: at least use 20&#39;s not no dollers, and 3 for that matter.. :lol:
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

-T.o.K-

.TK<-K_iLLR $qD!.

Originally posted by the walking std@Sep 20 2005, 05:21 PM
    3M 6000 series. light, comfortable, ive had mine for like 2 years and ive only had to change the filters twice. they work good if you have allergies too, they keep you from getting all stuffy nosed and sneezing.
    word, im always neglecting it though. only really use it for trains

that made my day clever... and you used 4,

oh yeah that money looks hot off the press, no krinkles...

PeacE

if im in a spot were theres like no ppl an i can take my time i might wear a sespirator but for most other stuff i use a bandana

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how often should you change yer filters n yer mask. mine are pretty dity but i think there ok still.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haah glad to know..yeh im a baleer yoh...and actually yeh they were fresh out the atm
    -T.o.K-

.TK<-K_iLLR $qD!.

yo this is some shit my boy showed me.
    pull the back of your shirt over your head like cornholio and take your
    arms out the sleeves. now take those sleeves and tie them in the back of your
    head so only your eyes show. now you always got a mask without ever really
    having one. h34r: h34r:

3m 6000 series.
    guess who copped organic multi gas/ acid gas cartridges for &#036;9

thats right, havik did