Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Montana Vs Montana -2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SIP, Sep 23, 2005.

Share This Page

1. SIP

SIP Member

I cant help but post on this topic (but then I noticed it was closed- so off to start another one)
    I can clear things up for you- on the real.
    Spanish Montana is the REAL Montana. That is it was started by writers for writers, out of Barcelona, Spain. I have personally met the Montana dog- that is where the name Montana comes from. Montana German is a car paint company that saw the potential for sales, after the writers in Spain where doing well- and stole the name Montana. They basicly went and registered the name Montana in Germany, even though their was already Montana spainish in buisness and then started stealing thier sales- as it confused many- and still does. And just for the record, Belton is owned by another car paint compay too.
    I understand paint is paint (and they all have the same bad chemicals in it- that is why you wear a mask), but as a concious member of society- you should be proud of who you choose to give your hard earned money too. If your a bit lost on how to tell the difference ( as Montana Spain is still sueing Montana German for use of thier logo too) look for the made in Barcelona on the back of the can. Also- Bombing Science only sells the real Montana.

2. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

Funny how Germany straight out stole the whole idea, logo and all. :lol:

3. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

Actually the thing about BS only selling the spanish, im no longer sure if thats correct, at any rate their representitive store in montreal (subv) switched up to montana black, the german version.

It depends on what you like... i find montana black offers more can control with TC outlines then the original, but many ppl prefer the original...

4. southgate

southgate Senior Member

Wow, you really know your stuff... I've tried Montana Gold now I'll have to try Spanish Montana.

5. The Incredible D

The Incredible D Elite Member

paint is paint.
    let them deal with their own legal battles.

6. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

good to know

now if most hiphop people knew who/what they were supporting by buying their brand name clothes!!

7. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

german has better pressure than spanish, but the spanish has better colors. but really all you need is krylon jade satin and ultra flat white krylon. 2 best colors...............ever

8. PureSole

PureSole Elite Member

9. the infamous one

the infamous one Elite Member

there both making lots of money...so who cares?

10. disposable_hero

disposable_hero Elite Member

i say that if ur doing somthing fast like a quik peice or a bomb then use montana hardcores but whenever im doing somthing nice with time i love golds(german) better colours better finish and about the same price so its soo worth it..

11. REALvmd

REALvmd Senior Member

Why the fuck would you bomb with montana

12. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

^^^

because....

a) you have left over paint from a prod.

B) your mom buys you're supplies.

c) you got a nifty thing called a job. (and i'm not reffering to flipping burgers or other minimum wage jobs)

d) cuz yuz da hardcore motha fucka and ya rack from dem graff shopz nameeean?

e) you simply are so toy it's the only paint that will make it look like you have a somewhat resemblance of can control.

13. Tony

Tony Elite Member

Why the fuck would you bomb with montana [/b][/quote]
    bombing doesnt always mean just throw ups or stuff like that...you could be doing burners..

14. shineONE

shineONE Elite Member

i like montana spider

15. DEKOR

DEKOR Elite Member

montana platinium is sweeet for illegal!

16. JadedSketches

JadedSketches Elite Member

What does it automaticly look bad on a legal?

17. Tony

Tony Elite Member

i think he means the way they "preform" not the way they look

18. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

19. scOpeOne

scOpeOne Elite Member

montana spanish isnt the same company as montana platinum,black, and gold montana spanish got there name stoeld and there sewing or suing or however the fuck u write it

20. 'HighOnLife'

'HighOnLife' Member

wow scopeone, you don't say? maybe that's just what it said in the beginning of this thread! :blink: , only that you made it look more st00pid