Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

so u just stood there for half an hour nd let a guy yell at u? sounds liek bullshit to me
    G/R/A/F/F/I/T/I....my anti drug

Ya y not? he was just whining to me about the money damages and everything he seemed pretty pissed and i didn't wana just book it incase he tried to chase me or something like that right after he biked away i saw him turn into his house go inside i tagged his car walked away heard him yelling and booked it

if it doesent sound beleavable then dont beleave me man simple as that...
    VOLONER.

2AM CREW

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if i guy started yelling at me theres no way id stand there for 30 mins while he yelled at me id walk away
    G/R/A/F/F/I/T/I....my anti drug

alota neighbour watches these days.. cant even mail sumthing without watchin

yeah imail things all the time. and by mail i mean tag, and by tag i mean make sweet sweet love to. and by things i mean people. and by make sweet sweet love to I mean rape. touche salesmean!
    I want neverending spray paint, pink. They would be all like "if we paint everything pink, then he cant use it anymore..." And my goal would be completed!

yawn, on a friday some time after midnight sitting at home playing games and piggen out with some homies... we havent used the spray can we got in the afternoon, so we went our school and fuken tagged the whole place up.. the end
    Hahahaha, you ain't knowin what we mean by starin through the rearview
    So since you ain't knowin what we mean let me break down understandin
    The world, the world is behind us
    Once a motherfucker get an understanding on the game
    and what the levels and the rules of the game is
    Then the world ain't no trick no more
    The world is a game to be played
    So now we lookin at the world, from like, behind us
    *****z know what we gotta do, just gotta put our mind to it and do it
    It's all about the papers, money rule the world
    Bitches make the world go round
    Real *****z do they wanna do, bitch *****z do what they can't

- ASTRO - comen to a wall near you....
    ~ ALL GHETTO ~

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

crap story.

i agree

this morning at like 5 i went to throw at a building with a backpack full of paint and i start to throw and this biker comes up and at first i was like uhhh what the hell do i do cause he dosent say anything then i looked at him weird and he says im not gunna do anything its cool lets see what ya got and he just sat down and watched better then the last experience when the guy chased me for eveeeeeerrrrr like 5 blocks

well this 1 time at band camp i tagged a bench and got chased by the head trumpet blower!

HARDCORE!!!!!!!!&# 33;!!!!!!

SOME SERRIOUS SHITSPINS IN HERE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

1 time my boy he grabbed my marker off me but that was cool and he hit up this garage that belongs to a big ass copany and i kept walking but not being a pussy he fin and we were walking dwon this hill were all this graf is and this dude who worked at that place came down ina car started to chase us and was doin like 360s in the middle of the road.and he caugght up wit us and was lik ouy u, u be tagging 123 on that fence and i was like fuk up and some homo tried to do po-po moves on myboy he fuk up and craked his jaw and pushed tha dude next to me we gapped it like mother fukas and then these 2 hotass bithches helped hide and we got head from them.......im not a good story teller but still....graff,head and blunt is a gooood fukin day
    amen to that!!!!!!!!!& #33;!!
    "heresy grows from idleness"
    i wake up every morning and ask: what does god have instore for me today...?
    nz forum
    -dfa-crew-represent-

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wat tha hell is that supossed to mean!!!!!
    peace
    "heresy grows from idleness"
    i wake up every morning and ask: what does god have instore for me today...?
    nz forum
    -dfa-crew-represent-

i think he means that he dont beleive that shit

yawn...yawn..
    My principle feeling, about this time, was an insatiable longing for something that I cannot describe or denominate properly, unless I say it was for utter oblivion that I longed. I desired to sleep; but it was for a deeper and longer sleep than that in which the senses were nightly steeped. I longed to be at rest and quiet, and close my eyes on the past and future alike, as far as this frail life was concerned.

honest 2 god my boy just went back 2 russia id give u his e mail but he dundt lev me nuttin

Originally posted by 4CE(FORCE)+Jun 8 2004, 10:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4CE(FORCE) @ Jun 8 2004, 10:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kamikaze@May 26 2004, 01:18 AM
    I dont believe that story tho... unless you did the cop a favor... are your knees a lil sore.. *wink*
    LOL&#33;&#33; :lol: <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< [/b][/quote]
    haha good stuff :lol:

***FOEONERISM*** NOT A NAZI

Originally posted by popoloco@Jun 9 2004, 04:12 PM
    the law is starting 2 easy up on all graffers i just advise u 2 still be carful
    i once saw these 2 kids graffing on some city wall and i didn&#39;t care but the fat partner i used 2 have was like come here u dumb kids and then he went 2 arest them and i told him no and then he hit them with a ****** beater so then i had 2 punch him and he transfered. im a cop but i graff 2 but i started not 2 long ago when i bcame a cop i saw some kids doing it and they showed me a few things so now u can say im a crooked cops and dont worry about the stuff u say i am counted as one of u
    Lol...You are most definitly NOT a cop.

dont worry popo we all believe you
    i like bombs

we had jus finished a piece and threw our cans out...were walkin with helium ballons talkin like mickey mouse, when 9 cops roll up. I keep holding onto the balloon so they couldnt say i put something on it and let it fly away (Which would have been a raw ass idea), but yeah, talkin to the cop like mickey was hilarious.