Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Weirdest Graff Related Story

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Thief, May 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Thief

Thief Senior Member

Well, Uh yea. I'm still a bit new to the game so I dont really have to many. except once a cop let me go because I tagged his name and he gave me a five too. Daymn if thats gettin caught I gotta do it more often.

2. CaliforniaSkan

CaliforniaSkan Senior Member

shit your cops are gay.. over here theyll chase you down then bust your head open with a flashlight. Where are you from?

3. glue

glue Elite Member

2 cop let me go cause i was only taggin and on cop called my dad cause i had 5 cans of krylon at a train station....he was off duty the homo

4. Thief

Thief Senior Member

I'm in michigan bout 2 hours from detroit
    PM me if you wanna know more

5. kamikaze

kamikaze Senior Member

I wish all cops were like Thiefs story...

6. shaffer

shaffer Senior Member

hahahaha, oh god that's great. I should try that if i ever get arrested again, i mean what else do i have to lose?

7. boo-yaka

boo-yaka Senior Member

Heh heh. That made me laugh.

8. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

female cops are the worst. they think your sexist all the time. no miss fucking officer your just plain fucking pig i dont care male or female your still bacon and i still dont like you!

9. kamikaze

kamikaze Senior Member

I dont believe that story tho... unless you did the cop a favor... are your knees a lil sore.. *wink*

10. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

i seen cars get jacked, drunks fighting, i seen this fool gettin chased down the other street by some nigga wit a knife, i had the police park right under me when i was painting a roof top.
    some cops will empty your cans on whatever your wearing then let you go, the port cops kick your ass then let you go, the downtown cops are too lazy to do the paper work.

11. Dsenter NAV

Dsenter NAV Senior Member

man that must've suked balls... where u from???
    my mate once asked an off duy copper if he could buy us grog. the fuken idiot...

12. SCORE

SCORE Senior Member

Your mate????.......u from the Uk??

13. loki

loki Senior Member

ok once i was with my friends rollin a blunt behind this store and some dt's saw my friend walking over holding the dutch so they came over to see what was going on i slipped it up my sleeve mad quick got search and got away wiht it then they asked if i had any cans in my bookbag i had like 3 but i said no anyway he patted it down and i know he had to feal the cans but he just gave me back my bookbag and told me to not sit behind the store

14. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

once some guy gave my friend 10 bucks cause he put his his girlfriends name up for them.

and ya once a girl cop stated me and my friend thieft 1 thieft 2

another story found 6 buckets of thoose big giant buckets of paint i forget how big but bigger then the gallons right... and anyways did some shit on the ground with them then we went away and hit a bus stop wit bombs and saw a paddy comin up so we ran off and chilled in some bushes, then we went cpl blocks away and chilled behind some building then were walking away a paddy comes up to us and asked to talk with us i went up to them and there like so what are ur guys names told them bla bla asked what we had in our bags i opend my bags he saw a shirt and a big towel like napkin and im like clothes and hes like ok (the napkin had paint all over it and under the shirt was 3 cans) then he asked my friend, when he asked to see in my small pockets on my bag and he looked at my friend i just threw my bag on and i guees he forgot. then when walking away they come upto us again and there like so u guys werent taking any paint from the back of trucks or b and e'ing are u and were like no then he let us go lol, its funny cause i beleave it was the same cops that saw us at the bus stop and we ran, they had a fucking dog in the back too good thing they didnt let it loose on us. ya and later on that night actualy morning we saw another paddy and he did a u turn so we booked it. ahh a good night from 12 to 6am

15. -> DUMB ONE <-

-> DUMB ONE <- Elite Member

one time i was hitting up this wall and a cop came and he was all like "come here!" and i was all like "no!" and he was all like "k"

16. THETERRORIST

THETERRORIST Member

Hehe i was down at the freights and we were painting shit and this guys says "hey" and fucking runs up to us and hes tall so im like "fuck im never going to outrun this cop, whatever" so he says "what do u write?" and i was like fuck "i don't" and hes like "i don't beleive that" so im like "akesone" and hes like "ok get the fuck out of here these are my trains!" and this guy was big an i think he was "cosoe" and hes notorious for beating the fuck out of people that take his trains, with bats and shit so i don't bring paint down there anymore. lol. hes was like thirty too.

17. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

18. theoneandonly

theoneandonly Senior Member

anyone from back in the day remember that cop that was on this board? i think his name was like.... graffkingmskawr or somethin like that?? that dude theif reminds me of him...

19. SetzOne

SetzOne Member

cop stories are great...
    one time me and my boy spur were downtown, we didnt have any paint or anything, just in the queen alleys and 2 cops on sooped up bikes started booking it down the alley towards us as fast as they could and did a huge skid-out in front of us, they started asking questions like, where you guys from, what are you doing, did you do this grafitti, and we were like no, so then one gets a call, and im like lets get outta here, the cops is like "shut up, i cant hear my walkie-talkie" then hes like theres an emergency down the road, and they sped away on there super bikes, its was hilarious, i need one of those bikes, there sick!

20. Wombat

Wombat Member

Bout 2 years ago when i was 13, my friend and I were writin' in a chill spot in a park when a jogger out of nowhere comes up and tackles my friend, then his jogging partner tackles me. They took us to the parks department building, we were small, in middle school, and scared so we went along with it. when we got to the building my friend started screaming "help, help these dudes are trying to beat us up!". I went with it and started screaming. Parks department people came out and rushed the joggers and took them to the ground, and we ran off. Good times. :lol: