Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chinese Inc

Hybrid View

today in chinese class were learning how to write in chinese with that paint brush and this inc she says nothing can take it off and she showed us some that fell on the floor and janitors couldent even smear it
    anyone know what it's called?

ima stealone from here lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it could be carbon ink.
    carbon paper soaked on paint thinner or lighter fluid.
    its a classic.
    Saer One GRC
    www.nicekidnice.com

damn, that ink sounds pretty dope. do they sell it?
    .PROSPERITY.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I've got india ink stains on my floor that wont come off, but when you put it on a wall its just dirty water.

chinese class?
    seAt2:.......n.t.r.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i think the ink your talking about is from crushed ink stone
    lchinese ink
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:impact\'><span style=\'color:aqua\'> ANIK&#33; </span> </span></span>
    <span style=\'font-size:9pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'colorrange\'>Support Australian Paint :</span></span> </span>

:: Ironlak Site ::

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it may be india ink= cheap alternative used in art class for claligrpahy
    or generic caligraphy ink
    its not too permanent
    its water based

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

i have one of those ink stones. Anyone know if it can work to make something good? Would mixing it with water work or would i need something else?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha
    ... chinese.... squintey eyes....

haha...

racist
    The art of War

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ume &#064; Oct 2 2005, 08:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> can i get a close? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krylon Bomber &#064; Oct 2 2005, 8:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    no, but you can get a shut the fuck up&#33;</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

&gt;&gt;that is real funny shit&#33;&lt;&lt;

Thats like saying haha black people,big lips.
    Racism doesnt make you cool.
    But smoking does.

Originally posted by Esek@Sep 23 2005, 10:51 PM
    racist
    Homophobe.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

esek i hate that pic in ur sig

shineone i hate the gay handstyle in your pic.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>&quot;Life&#39;s A Bitch, And Then You Die...&quot;</span></span></u></span>
    --------------------

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>(¯`·.¸_(à ¯&#092;¸,.-·~•²°â⠬œÂ·-» WoW&#33; <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ords <span style=\'color:red\'><u>O</u></span>f <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ar Online Crew Don&#39;t Front&#33;</span>

--------------------
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Advise)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ÂÂ* &#33;ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry i forgot *****r. peace AC/DC h34r:ÂÂ* B)
    write DOPE and who is this krunk guy? 88.1 in vegas tho. out. kanthrax at tha spot. or ::FUNNY:: fugg man charlie murphy and mike epps are cummin at the Aladdin July 2nd..peace to all the cancer victimz</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> give a man a fish he can eat for a day.. Teach a man how to fish an he can eat for a lifetime.. an he also gets a cool race car </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    --------------------
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>The Cheesebread Triplets:kronone, snow2skate and JadedSketches&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>V-Unit Now Has Competition...TCT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol</span>
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>kronone aka opertwo</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Your Everyday Postwhore</span></u></span>

Originally posted by JadedSketches@Sep 23 2005, 10:53 PM
    Thats like saying haha black people,big lips.
    Racism doesnt make you cool.
    But smoking does.
    hahaha.

u aint cool unless u pee your pants
    ntr-csws 416-705
    i wanna talk ta SAMSON.

India ink sucks a nut its about as easy to buff ass charcoal and water....(isnt that what it is anyway?)
    oh yeaaaaah&#33;.....cool-aid

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by ziponer View Post
    India ink sucks a nut its about as easy to buff ass charcoal and water....(isnt that what it is anyway?)
    to have a pigment in an ink you need a binder, for water-based inks they sometimes use gum arabic, or sometimes other glues. without a binder pigment will just settle to the bottom, the binder suspends the pigment in the solvent, in this case water. I think a very common pigment for ink sticks is lampblack.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thumbs down Hello here

Hi, I am new here. I viewed all posts. -----------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.mylinkvault.com/clayhanson3848/page-1.htmhttp://www.connotea.org/article/389cda71149a41fb5a2b94495e661adchttp://www.connotea.org/user/clayhanson3848

Originally posted by The Incredible D@Sep 23 2005, 09:26 PM
    haha
    ... chinese.... squintey eyes....

haha...
    YOU&#39;RE SO FUCKING STUPID FOOL, I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU SOOOOOO RACIST
    [SIZE=1]