Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Free Stickers In The Uk

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by -=J=-, Sep 30, 2005.

Share This Page

1. -=J=-

-=J=- Elite Member

does any one know where there are any free stickers in the uk?(ive got the post office 1's)

like the ups thingie in the us?

2. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

i looked toxus posted this dhl website but it didnt work for me

3. -=J=-

-=J=- Elite Member

any others?

4. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

nope its a bit gay but ah well its the uk for u

5. shineONE

shineONE Elite Member

i orded frm DHL but i still havnt got it. its been about 4 months

6. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

i ordered from dhl, but i still dont know what they look like, lol
    i DO live in the states though
    and i would trade stickers, but you have to mail them to my work.
    is there is british postal stickers or something bomb from london, i would love to use some

7. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

i hgave been buyin these labels its a pound for 10 bit expensive but all i can get

8. paint fumes have rotted my brain

paint fumes have rotted my brain Senior Member

9. brooklynbombs

brooklynbombs Member

I think the best for slaps-stickers would be the postal ones. I'm from the US but live in Amsterdam now but when i was in the US, we used the postal ones and they were good. Don't spend money on it or too much time...thats how I feel about it but if you make a sick sticker then maybe look for something better....good luck :)

10. Drakula

Drakula Elite Member

I think royal mail used to give them out free at post offices but then they took them off the shelves for some reason.

WHSMITH has some that are the same size as US ones.Quite cheap too but easy to rack aswell.

Also just google sample stickers packs, or something along those lines, and you get a few websites that send out free packs of stickers.

11. LRKSFAG

LRKSFAG Guest

Thk

Brother's great, I top you and I are also top-Jin top。THKKOYOASAHIIJK

12. oPkn

oPkn New Member

major bump and update
    http://www.avery.co.uk/uk1/labelsolutions/free_sample.jsp
    http://www.selfadhesivelabels.com/samplepack.html
    http://www.anubislabels.com/samples.php

These are all UK based and do work. If you are asked about what the stickers are for by email or phonecall just say that you are running an ebay buisness out of your house and you need some large hardwaring labels(say labels not stickers it sound more professional). Anubis will send you plain A4 labels if you tell them that you have A3 printing capabilities and you are looking for the largest possible sticker that they can send you. If you ask for pack 2 from avery you will get some bright stickers and some name labels and some A6 vinyl labels, and i think its pack2 that you get some stickers that have waterproof coverings after youve finished them. Pack 3 has alot of labels that are quite long for labelling large folders. I havent ried pack 1 yet . They have been daft enough to send me Pack 2 4 times though so you can reuse avery, i have however been leaving like 2 or 3 weeks inbetween orders.

hopes this helps people.

13. rebostorm19

rebostorm19 Member

thanks dude for all the links. you sure have made a daunting task a hell of alot easier and for that, i thank you. ive ordered some stickers from all three and gonna report back to this thread about developments.

once again, thanks alot:D

14. rebostorm19

rebostorm19 Member

i still havnt got any samples yet. no ones called yet, but its still only 3 days. but having said that 2 of the companies said 28 days and the other said only 3 days soooooooo maybe tommorow...

15. rebostorm19

rebostorm19 Member

still waiting gdi..... i dont think there ever gonna come

16. rebostorm19

rebostorm19 Member

ok guys this morning i got the samples from Avery. i got two packs in the mail (not special delivery) in some rigid cardboard. the stickers aren't the name tags, but there massive, so i got alot to work with. Theres also like 4 pages of 20 stickers per page. so good so far

17. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

18. weos5

weos5 New Member

Contractor described

Contractor described the results of working these tests on a week's couturier of accumulation from a computer that saw over guild wars gold 3,000 Northwestern American players during that construction.

19. Kostonee

Kostonee Member

BUMP!!

Does anyone know if these still work?

20. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

if you cant order the shipping labels off the usps site then just go rack some hello my name is stickers or something although i dont encourage racking you gotta do what you gotta do.