Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2333383940414243444546474853 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I would but he has nothing good, if you ask me im doing him a huge favor by going over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueViolence View Post
    Ah, alright homie, I get you.You just mad, right?
    No one like you here, so it gets you all upset and bothered and whatnot?
    YOU AIN'T EVER GONNA BE SHIT WITH YOUR DOOKIE ASS THROW ***** AAAAAAAH

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if it were me i would just go over it for fun if it was toy, you know like just to heat things up with a toy lol, whats he gonna do go over you, if he does, just keep burning him lol

just let him go... i guess ?
    but im a toy 2

sell drugs and you will meet all kinds of people
    Quote Originally Posted by ALMOEST View Post
    i jus love the aroma of a girls ass wen she walks by barefooted as her buttcheeks clap togehter in harmony with the universe.. B)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeInTheShower View Post
    hey, i'm about to inject metamphetamines in my peehole, can someone tell me what to expect?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Local tag spots or bridges really early. or the skate park

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by graffdabusup View Post
    sell drugs and you will meet all kinds of people

haha, your dumb

Quote Originally Posted by PeterPredether View Post
    When it comes to being able to play lacrosse in college here, that really depends on what school you attend. Also, what school a player attends determines a lot of what kind of competition he will face. Players who play on NCAA DI, II, and III are almost always recruited to play at that university or college. If a player is not recruited by a team of a certain level, it will most likely be difficult for him to play on that schools team because the team is probably going to be above his skill level. However there are "walk-ons" who go to a school and then simply try-out without being invited to play by the school and make the team. These are generally the guys who went unnoticed by many schools in the recruiting process. Also, many schools in the MCLA recruit players for their program, but not as aggressively. They mostly dont recruit as aggressively because lacrosse players attending the university generally choose the school because of reasons other than lacrosse, and they dont have to worry as much about attracting big name guys. Also, most MCLA schools cannot offer athletic scholarships.

Because there is not much of a career in lacrosse after college, you do get tons of players who have the ability to play at top DI schools who choose to play at "lower tier" programs. For example. There is a DI and a DIII player who both transferred to Chapman who plays in the MCLA. Another player from a good DI school UMass transferred to Wisconsin who also plays in the MCLA. The reason this happens is because many lacrosse players go to school to pursue academics first and lacrosse second. That is why there is a wide range of skill throughout all the divisions. For example, There are teams in DII and III and the MCLA that can hang with and even beat DI teams.

As for what happens for players who cannot make the roster at a school, many colleges do have some sort of club lacrosse. Many of these schools do not cut players from the roster if they also have a NCAA team. However, on the flipside, the MCLA is somewhat of a designated "club" league because these schools do not have an NCAA sanctioned lacrosse program. Many MCLA schools, while they are technically "club," still have cuts for the MCLA team. Also, if a team plays in the MCLA, they are not allowed to have a team in the NCAA. This helps the MCLA maintain a hugely competitive league with great players without having an NCAA sanctioned lacrosse program.

I hope this helps. I know it is all pretty confusing considering there is structure for leagues, but the leagues top and bottom skill level teams begin to get very close in skill with each other at all levels.

You should check out the thread "MCLA - How does it stack up??" in the General Mens Field Forum. It may answer some further questions you have.
    Here is a sample of a website I developed for loans till payday
    i concur

get good

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i agree with the drug sellign thing you will meet meny differnt people lol all mi boys that do graff sell drugs and i met them trying to get bud lol lmfao

but dont really sell drugs

juss go to spots and chill all the time if you think it getts alot of painters

or walk around and look for people who look lik they write most of the time you cant miss em the will most likly have paint stains and marker stain on there pants and if they are stupid graff writers they will have graffiti on some thing like there shoes or backpacks

and or look for people with artpromo tees and ecko shits or any clues that say hey bitch i write graffiti lol

go party w. one writer you know and you will meet others. that is how i met a few.
    Quote Originally Posted by vman View Post
    those new tupac shakuras are dope.
    Quote Originally Posted by La Coka Nostra View Post
    chocolate milk is amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by COBALT View Post
    I heard fromthegrave likes it in the butt!!!

go to a craft store such as michaels or a.c.moore and watch for kids goin to the paint rack, markers rack and ask em. i work at an acmoore, best decision of my life.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

make a ADD Group for Graffiti artist's or vandals

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Go on a man-date with the writer then leave roses where ever they bomb with cute little notes attached with sweet nothings written on the notes. If that doesnt work then i duno what will.....
    Fuck off.

Yo i'm a toy and im looking for any crews in Denver/CO area. Just started writing about year ago and really need a crew, hit me up.

atomic your not ganna get crewed up being a toy. worry about your own shit before painting with others.

Quote Originally Posted by RedEyes View Post
    atomic your not ganna get crewed up being a toy. worry about your own shit before painting with others.
    You gotta admit what you are before you can transcend it. Your still a toy too homey, ive seen your shit on here and it aint no better than any other toys ive seen. Why else do you post on here every day, havin people tell you how to draw your letters and what to put on it. Fuck that get your own style homey.

Your retarded and make no sense.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well my local scene found me because i did a little video of me doing a throwup on youtube, one guy accedentally found my vid and recognised my style, wouldnt have found other writers otherwise.
    OHKER 24
    DIRTIER THEN YOUR DAD'S BROWSING HISTORY

Quote Originally Posted by massacreman View Post
    well my local scene found me because i did a little video of me doing a throwup on youtube, one guy accedentally found my vid and recognised my style, wouldnt have found other writers otherwise.
    I hope you are covering your tracks well then mate, cause if some random from your town can find you that easy then the cops shouldn't have any problems ay.
    The files are IN the computer!!

Go under bridges on a consistent basis, find a graffiti hotspot and just go there once a week at least. Thats how Ive met alot of writers, most toys but thats the only way, sitting on bombing science all day wont help either.
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_plankton View Post
    even though i dont wanna admit but your shit is not as gay as it used to be but still gay.