Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Getting Yourself Out Of A Cop Situation?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Tha_Astig_Artist, May 26, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Tha_Astig_Artist

Tha_Astig_Artist New Member

You're graffing a wall, cop pulls up and stops to inspect what's going on, you can't run because he's staring right at you. I know you don't stick to close to the piece and back away from it, and you stash the cans right away, but what are you going to say?

2. the infamous one

the infamous one Elite Member

"ive always been interested in graffiti so i came here to look at all of these pieces" ha ha ha....well, made me laugh

3. Ka Krew

Ka Krew Member

talk politely. and just greet him. dont say shit

4. krayzie05

krayzie05 Member

i seen some guys doing it so i came to check it out and they took off running and left the bag here...i was just looking at it...but tell him that if he asks you, don't just tell him right off the bat cuz he'll know you did it

5. the infamous one

the infamous one Elite Member

yeh, thats a good one. but whats the worst that could happen if your caught for the first time? is it like a warning or what.

6. Tony

Tony Elite Member

your feet always work best.

7. glue

glue Elite Member

say:im taking a piss and act like ur retarded

8. Ka Krew

Ka Krew Member

If you have a camera with you, say your takin pics for whatever reason; school project

9. indigo

indigo Senior Member

run motherfucker run motherfucker run

10. MaNiaK

MaNiaK Elite Member

WAIT TILL WHEN THE PIG GETS CLOSE, THEN SPRAY HIM IN THE FACE SO HE CANT SEE, AND RUN LIKE YOU WERE TRYING TO GET ACCROSS THE BORDER AND DONT STOP TILL YOU GET SOMEWHERE YOU CAN HIDE, I PREFER TO GO IN UNDERGROUND TUNNELS CAUSE IF YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING YOU CAN GET OUT AND THE PIUGS WONT FOLLOW CAUSE THIER AFRAID OF THE DARK. :p
    WHILE YOUR DOWN THERE THROW SOME SHXT UP. :ph34r:

11. loki

loki Senior Member

best way to let the cops know your exuses

12. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

i'd like to fart when the cop is talkin to me, ther would be a erie yet funny silence

13. oblong

oblong Elite Member

fuck your toy and that is the stupidest fucking idea i have ever heard

14. Ok, just run your little ass off and everything will be fine.

Some people on here are like "OMG THEN SPRAY HIM IN THE EYE AND KICK HIM IN THE NUTS, THEN DO A BACKFLIP ONTO HIM AND TAKE HIS GUN, THEN FLY AWAY!"

C'mon guys, don't be so fuckin gay. He wants real answers, not stupid shit.

15. fuck your toy and that is the stupidest fucking idea i have ever heard [/b][/quote]
    fuck, if ya do that shit and then the catch you your gonna get a whole lots more charges... just run your ass off, and keep running, id ditch my bag in a safe hiding spot if he was far enough behind me, and just hide till its safe...

16. kamikaze

kamikaze Senior Member

lol... if the cop is over weight or looks older then run...

17. PROPHET tbs

PROPHET tbs New Member

before you do an illegal wall make a fake permission paper. show it to the cop and when he looks at it and brings it into the store to ask if its real run like hell. if he believes you youre golden to keep on paitning all day. so either way you win.

18. That'll never work. They'd have to be high off donuts for them to let that slip. When a cop approaches you, they're always asking so many stupid, and pointless questions. I've never encountered a cop that was too much of a rookie to know anything. They're usually on there toes, and if you're caught under a bridge with 6 cans of paint, and some wet graffiti on the wall, you can kiss your ass goodbye. (Or you can kiss your money away in fines and kiss your time away in community service)

19. MaNiaK

MaNiaK Elite Member