Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Question About Territory

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gu3S7, Oct 9, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Gu3S7

Gu3S7 New Member

hello, i'm sketching about a year and finally i was goin to tag and bomb some walls and stuff in my region. i wrote some tags and few bombs and i thought they are pretty good. after 2 weeks some dudes[they know me, but we aren't very good friends] who thinks are cool, came to me and said that this is their territory and i don't have rights to bomb near they bombs/pieces/tags but i live in pretty small city country in europe, there aren't so many places to write/bomb.
    i'm asking your help and suggestions what to do, what i need to tell those dudes. maybe you had some simillar problem. i want to write, graffiti is into my soul and i don't want stop it.

thanks for help, sorry for my english..

2. CL3ver1

CL3ver1 Elite Member

i have simliar probs but wit gangs...id say form a crew...or get tight wit those dudes.....or jus kill someone

3. The Incredible D

The Incredible D Elite Member

4. taggin101

taggin101 Senior Member

if its a clique and you write where they tell you not to then your basically fucked

5. koper

koper Banned

^^ yup!
    particularly the later

6. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

the thing that they know you, and told you not to write there , you should be glad they gave you a warning and didnt stomp you if they wanted to..

i dunno depends if its there chill wall and shit, find your own. or get to know them.. then they wont care if you paint there..

Or

Say fuck it, paint where ever the hell you want to, if they have a prob with it,.handle your bussiness...

PeacE
    ..D :ph34r: C..

7. YANKNY-718

YANKNY-718 Elite Member

Terrytory???? wtf ????
    no one owns nothing so i guess you're to bomb whatever you want, don't be scared, if all of us real writers will follow what people tells us not to bomb, i think we wouldnt be big you know.

yeah i have problems whit gangs in the city a live, cuz they say that i'm in their teritory, but fuck it, i don't care. they had cross me out and my homie some times, but we don't care, they are in another game so fuck those fools.

keep your head up and don't let nobody stop you. B)

8. Krylon bomber

Krylon bomber Elite Member

there are no territorys in graff. if you toy some writers will take your paint.

if nothing else works get a gun and kill them and there familys and they will leave you alone. :lol:

9. selc himself

selc himself Senior Member

mayby they're dissin you because you ain't good and they wanna laugh with toys
    if you are kinda good ask them if you can join their crew, if they have one. tell them you promote their crew

10. <$GHOST INC$>

<$GHOST INC$> Senior Member

A yo dawg! Don't ever let antother writter disrespect u like that.... if they want to get Territorial Bomb their shit or Lay some Knuckles up side their heads!! As easy as that!

11. OUTLAW

OUTLAW Member

If they are really serious about their territory, you could just go to the next city or something.....make that you and your crews territory.

12. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

alot of you kids dont really know whats up but are talking like you do... most of you are begginers yourself and im sure dont know street bombing specially in another person's area... you dont know if this is gang related or not you dont know the other people involved that will back them so why give advice...

my advice to you is if graffiti is really into your soul you'll find places to do it, youll find ways to keep it alive with out disturbing them assuming that they will jump you (which i seen plenty of times and heard of in many similar case's) but my advice to you why not make a ghost name change your style and use that but dont let anyone u know know that u write that cas it might get back to them but youll have to change your style compleatly so they dont reconized it...

but also try to find chill spots to paint or like outlaw said just go to another city or drive for 20 min's hop on a train or a bus an go kill shit somewhere else... anyways the further away from your house that u write the better

13. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

i had a problem with "territories" once at the TSF wall. a bloody nose will speak volumes.

14. chitownjuice

chitownjuice Member

what the hell is wrong with writers nowadays! the only problems i had is of course the gangs in chicago cuz they dont like writers at all unless u know em. id keep writing...and go out bombing wit ya boys for backup :D

15. stek

stek Member

if u run a 4.3 in the forty like me u wont hav any problems

16. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

the fuck does that mean?

17. i nuk all night

i nuk all night Senior Member

as long as you respect them and dont write over them or paint whack ass pieces near their stuff.. it should be straight. if all else fails, carry some weapons.. hah. good luck

18. 3hree Namez

3hree Namez Senior Member

You have just as much of a right to bomb the town as they do... Which is none... And that's why it's called graffiti. :blink:

19. skore_two

skore_two Member

:lol: territory thats funny shit no such thing up here the only reason you should be gettin beef is if your going over them an linin them just keep writing and if they have something to say about it mace them with ur paint then smash it over there fucking head one goes down the other follows trust me

20. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

no. im pretty sure thats not why they call it graffiti.