Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazing Feats

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

? ? ?
    Last edited by AKalien; 03-15-2013 at 11:34 PM.
    Music is a lot like candy, its actually good when you take off all the rappers

your a penis head!
    QUOTE (Zen @ Oct 8 2005, 08:20 PM)
    i no longer tag Zen for the record i now tag Able.....lol
    just for the record!

<span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>AND THE REPLY&#33;:</span></span></span>

QUOTE (-resq-love-obk- @ Oct 8 2005, 09:02 PM)
    nobody gives a shit just for the record.

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Optima\'>OOOOHH&#33; SHUT DOWN&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span></span>

RIMZ - PUMA - C4 - UP2 - MEANS :: REPRESENT&#33;

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>The Burbs are the Best&#33;</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

[FONT=Times]-thats a sweet tag, mr. fresh-as-fuck&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how do u get a can to explode...........obviously away from u so u dont get hurt

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

u screw up some paper, tape it to the can and set it on fire. then shoot at the can, its like a mini rocket.

uh, well wen i was like 12 i stole a crate of beer for the local posh golf club and got chased by the fuzz. i probably would have gotten off lighter if i didnt throw the bottles at them.

oh and i accidentally burnt down part of a forest. my bad&#33; :lol:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Oct 13 2005@ 08:06 PM
    u screw up some paper, tape it to the can and set it on fire. then shoot at the can, its like a mini rocket.

uh, well wen i was like 12 i stole a crate of beer for the local posh golf club and got chased by the fuzz. i probably would have gotten off lighter if i didnt throw the bottles at them.
    I beliesve you.

YOU PEOPLE ARE FUKIN OFF YOUR HEADS&#33;&#33;&#33; eeeeh no

CSC Celtic casuals

Originally posted by Silvar@Oct 13 2005, 05:06 AM
    golf club and got chased by the fuzz.
    Ahh the word fuzz i love that word, reminds me of some way back in the day copper shit, ya coppers&#39;ll never get me see&#33; Fuzz, damn i remember that shit from grand theft auto 3, great word man, brought me back to some funny memories.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Me and some friends went behind a Home Depot and stole 4 cases of Rustoleum, one case one black, one white, one red, and sadly 1 case of clear enamel. So we had the bright idea to blow up the case of clear enamel..... We did it under an overpass, That was by far, the loudest fucking boom I have ever heard in my life... When we went closer to check it out there were pieces of shrapnel inbedded in the concrete.
    Keep Some Fucking Honor, Never Snitch.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha imagine you hadent went out of the way?

hum.. amazing feats... nothing comes to mind at the moment
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by shineONE@Oct 13 2005, 02:01 AM
    how do u get a can to explode...........obviously away from u so u dont get hurt
    Easy, drop a cheap can from a high hieght... I learned the hard way... (scaffolding, lol).
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>Props to every writer doing their own thing.</span>

hmmm evey day is a feat to get up and go to school,

but probable was building up the courage to jump of a 15 foot wall for fun&#33;

na that 1 is shit il think of another
    ----------

This is an amazing feat that I conquered... I was in the old Motown Records building in Detroit and my plan was to go into the building and gain entry to the fire escape. From here I would do a tag facing 75 North. You had to go through a hole in the wall so I did and I walked up the first flight of stairs. One of the steps gave out and my foot fell through but I continued on... I did the tag at 11 PM and no one even called the police or nothing and there was a cab company facing directly where I was.
    Chillin&#39; In Detroit In My B-Boy Stance With My Hoodie On and A Gun In My Hand, I&#39;m Fresh..Trust Me The Detroit Tagging Scene is So Fresh..Shout Out to All The Detroit Hoods: Jefferson, Fort St., Schaefer, Dearborn, Springwells, Livernois, Junction, Clark, Grand Blvd., Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King, Trumbull, Vernor, Michigan Ave(No Joke at Like 4a.m. &#036;1000 hookers), Warren Ave., Joy(Home of the Hydro), Woodward, Gratiot, Grand River, Chicago, Plymouth, Schoolcraft, Fenkell, McNichols, Seven Mile(Dirty Glove Entertainment), Mt. Elliott, Van Dyke, Conant and all my *****s in Detroit

yesterday i shat out a boa constrictor

that was pretty cool

i always get caught for shit.... <_<

but one that comes to mind was, me and couple friends jump the fence to a pumpkin sellin place and got the lil pumpkin and threw dem at cars.funny shit. but someone called the cops and we got caught in the mist of it...luckily all we had to do was apologize.
    .PROSPERITY.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by vegimite on toast+Oct 13 2005, 05:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegimite on toast @ Oct 13 2005, 05:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin- Oct 13 2005@ 08:06 PM

I beliesve you. [/b][/quote]
    lol your posta use a quater sick of dinomite tapped to the can
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

nobody cares that i took a massive shit yesterday?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i do..

was it still moving?
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

nah, it was massive and kinda looked like this

the best one yet.. its my friends birthday and we decide to get back at this asshole jock who punked us around and we all hated. to make it worse he was the captain of our lacrosse team. Hes got this pimped out slk mercedes, we decide to do somthing to it like paint it or lay a shit on his hood. we get to his house but hes not there. my dumb ass fat friend starts tossing small rocks over his shoulder. it hit the bed of a pickup truck and makes a like noise. SOme massive drunk hick dude come out of the shadows and starts screamen at us and threatins to kick our asses if we dont tell him what happened. my other friend trys to calm him down and signels for us to sneak away. we lead to safety. The drunk dude starts threatining my friend and says if you run il catch u... MY FRIEND IS FAST AS SHIT NO ONE HAS EVER COUGHT HIM. my friend gets pissed and takes an egg out of his pocket and hits the drunk mutherfucker in the face, my friend runs up spits on the dudes jacket and runs off. that drunk muther fuckers starts driving around the narborhood at like 2 in the moring searchin for us. one of the funnist nights of my life.
    word

no one likes my feat? that shit is ill
    sad face hahaha
    word