Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

where do you want graffiti to take you?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Xfish, Mar 10, 2010.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

what do you want to do with graffiti?
    make a book of pieces?
    make a movie?
    make t shirts or shoes?
    or just bomb shit?

one day i want to paint huge pieces and burners on freights and go all country and even though i know itl get buffed i wanna paint a nyc subway car just for the hell of it and maybe make a movie one day something like 5AM. but thats just me. what about you guys?

2. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

I want to do it to make a piece of art I know I can be proud of.

I also love that "damn, I remember painting that" factor when I see an old piece..

But other than that, I'm just a creative destroyer.

3. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

I enjoy making art, I dont want it to take me anywhere, I just want to live my life and enjoy what I do, If people are happy on my stuff then thats a plus but for me right now I just like painting because its fun and i get to make walls look better

4. SHER_WON_WTS

SHER_WON_WTS Senior Member

well im a film maker. and i believe in using art to make art. i love to take my cameras out to document graffiti in the act. legal or not.

5. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

i dont really want it to take me anywhere, i just love bombing and doing pieces. as well as watching graffiti movies to get ideas on what to do next. and i love looking back at my old pieces or seeing my tags from years ago, i remember exactly who i was with and what paint i used.

6. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

i want to go to heaven

7. DoMakeSayThink

DoMakeSayThink Senior Member

hopefully jail.....yeah...jail would be dope

8. shore 616

shore 616 Member

i want graffiti to take me to your mums house, after she like "oh shit i seen you up all over the place, i'll fuck you all day handsome"

fo real that would be the shit,

nah, i think if it takes me anywhere it will be a bonus, for now i just do what i love doing,

9. Alts13

Alts13 Senior Member

I don't want it to take me anywhere, I just do it because I enjoy it. I have done canvases and given them away, I have been paid for a T-Shirt design. I admit if someone turned round and offered me money for stuff then I wouldn't turn it down. I justfill blackbooks up and put them ona shelf and when my son gets older I will give them all to him, he already uses my Wacom on graffiti studio because he 'likes to paint on the trains' haha

10. <[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]>

<[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]> Senior Member

Damn that's some legit stuff alts..wow I ddnt know you had a kid I thot u were younger for some reason

But bump this because its pretty much what I was going to say props smokeitup:cool:

11. Alts13

Alts13 Senior Member

my son is 5 and a half, to be honest I'm probably the oldest person on here haha

12. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

To infinity and beyond!!

Naw.. don't expect graffiti to take you anywhere. The only thing you should expect out of it is fun times and self gratitude. And it's not where graffiti can take you, it's where you can take graffiti. You could make canvases after learning over the years, but those canvases won't take you anywhere. Don't expect to be famous. Don't sell out.

13. DicesST92

DicesST92 Member

I don't necessarily want it to take me somewhere.
    Things I still have to do with it:
    Make a lot of canvases.
    Buy a blackbook and at least fill that one up completely.
    Learn to spraypaint too, and first hit legal spots and for illegal just tags or throw ups.
    Wanna customize one pair of shoes, a shirt, a cap, some pants and maybe a hoodie.
    I don't want to be a big ass artist or whatever, graffiti is what I love and what I do, but I'm not such a die hard type of guy, I just like to create stuff.

14. dave the pirate

dave the pirate Senior Member

15. <[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]>

Haha ya I figured everyone on here was like 10-15 yrz old man, I'm 18 but ya I'm thinkin your the oldest, congrats on your kid though...this is one late_ass congrats, 5yrz too late :lol:

16. Alts13

Alts13 Senior Member

fuck haha people in the 10-15 range I am probably old enough to be their dad, well for the 15 year olds I would have had to have had them fucking young though lol

but I stopped graf for about 10 years

17. <[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]>

Haha oh damn I was waay off then lol but ya I kinda figure u were older then some of the other people because the older you are the better your style is and you have your stuff well organized and set
    idk if that made much sense kuz I'm like txtin my girl, driving home and typing this but ya pretty much, props you got a sick and very well organized style bro lol

18. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

hahaha.

i dont really expect graf to take me anywhere but it would be cool if it did. i'm in the process of starting a graff related clothing company but as far as a future...i dont think graf is the way to go. i'm tryin to expand artwise tho being a fine arts major. not sure exactly what i want to do with my artwork but there are many possibilities. i'd say last resort would be to apprentice under my uncle as a tattoo artist but i'm not real kean on the idea.

19. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I don't expect it to take me anywhere, except on adventures and the feeling of being a superhero haha. It also gives me something to do and for me to progress in and take self-pride.

And congrats on the kid, Alts. After the age thread, mentioning most were just young ass teens or something, I said to myself "Fuck I'm old."

20. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

alts i think you have one of the coolest 5 year olds out there and for me graffiti is something i want to do for a long time but dont exactly want to design shoes or shirts i like to do it on the streets legal or not and one day hopefully i be living in nyc painting on the weekends and working as a photographer during the week

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.