Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

thats true braine

any advice on backgrounds from anyone
    jersey writers and philly writers pm me

AMES ONER ITP

Imagine The Possibilities

yea braine is right...dont worry about posting toy stuff but just dont post crap
    <span style=\'color:red\'>(&#092;__/)</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'>(=&#39;.&#39;=) </span><span style=\'color:blue\'>This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'>(&quot_(&quot </span><span style=\'color:blue\'>signature to help him gain world domination.</span>

Yo in my opinion, being bashed on is a part of getting better. Everyone has gone through it and all the writers of today and tommorw will too. We should be working together to improve though and not just saying "its gay as fuck". Another thing, Don&#39;t be scared to post shit on here, its just the fuckin internet, its way better than tryin to put it on the streets, and hopefully will be more helpfull. Just practise, practise, practise , you&#39;ll get better eventually. Oh and my tip for toys eventhough its probly been said is, dont get into graff to impress your friends or girlfriend or w.e. Dont show it off to everyone and shit cuz it will most definately come back to bite your balls. Peace
    -SRH-

Originally posted by &#045;task&#045;@May 4 2006, 05:11 PM
    Yo in my opinion, being bashed on is a part of getting better. Everyone has gone through it and all the writers of today and tommorw will too. We should be working together to improve though and not just saying "its gay as fuck". Another thing, Don&#39;t be scared to post shit on here, its just the fuckin internet, its way better than tryin to put it on the streets, and hopefully will be more helpfull. Just practise, practise, practise , you&#39;ll get better eventually. Oh and my tip for toys eventhough its probly been said is, dont get into graff to impress your friends or girlfriend or w.e. Dont show it off to everyone and shit cuz it will most definately come back to bite your balls. Peace
    Exactly. Dont worry about the people who are all bitchin at it, you dont need em, so dont lisen to them. There are a few (if not many) people who are willing to help you and want to see you do better. Dont take everything you hear to heart, but read, watch, and take everything to mind.

Anyone who wants to battle, Im up for it.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i collect pokemon cards

PM me if you wanna pokebattle
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (sc0peone)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>A racoon once attacked my face because i painted its babys.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

tell everyone that you do graffiti and tell everyone your tag name
    I succesfully got banned from BombingScience for being just that stupid&#33;

Originally posted by AMW@May 4 2006, 06:17 PM
    tell everyone that you do graffiti and tell everyone your tag name
    why would you do that <_<
    <span style=\'color:red\'>(=&#39;.&#39;=) </span><span style=\'color:blue\'>This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'>(&quot_(&quot </span><span style=\'color:blue\'>signature to help him gain world domination.</span>

hes saying you shouldnt do that
    (&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.

Some people have dual-penises.

and where do you get hat? i dont quit see the connection

who has recommendations for how to start out doing backgrounds&#33;
    please it would be really helpful

AMES ONER ITP

keep backrounds one clour 4 starters

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

all toys should eat cheetos before doing sketches that way the orange crap on your paper will force you to practice more h34r:
    &quot;In Purgatory On Earth&quot;

Originally posted by IPOE@May 8 2006, 11:53 PM
    all toys should eat cheetos before doing sketches that way the orange crap on your paper will force you to practice more h34r:
    did this happen to you?

haha

Toys should not Hit panels..Panels are for experinced writers who can do a peice on 10mins And if Toys bomb panels it gets Red Hot so the big boys cant hit em.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

From experience... toys should not tag during the day... got busted kinda by a teacher and they keep me monitord alll the time... so if you get busted.. get prepared to get monitored for a while... And last week, I was going against all odds and wearing purple socks that were like nylon thin. dunny why but...

This goes for toys and everyone else... WEAR DOUBLE SOCKS&#33;

Quote Originally Posted by allcitybomber View Post
    thug life is the only life.

toys should not go over ANYONE unless they are better then them

pisses me off when i see shit like that

fuck sorry for this shit my computer is all fucked up

well i know i should keep backgrounds like 1 or 2 colors but what should i do to start developing a background.

like u say blockbusters are good to start with when ur a toy so what kind of background would be good to start with. Ive tried bubbles and drips but they get old

AMES ONER ITP

Stick to tags and throws. Don&#39;t EVER go over anyone, even if he is "worse" than you, and sketch all day everyday.