Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Originally posted by tjoy221@Jan 3 2007, 02:24 PM
    i have a question.uh,what do you do in the situation if it looks like you're the first one in your community doing graffiti in a while?i mean,there's a tag or two in my neighborhood,but they look really old.
    get up alot. your police probably don't invest a ton of money into vandal squad in your area then.
    this is more than a pulse beneath my wrist
    or a beat beneath my ribs
    this is something
    that can't be given away

cool.i'm only 14,but in all honesty,thats all i needed to hear.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (eko1 &#064; Aug 31 2006, 08:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> do the stickers stick to things? and what do u do with the stickers once you have them? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (AoAssis)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Nah, you have to put the sticky part on, but there good for toilet paper and shit, you can also eat them. I myself like to make my clothes out of them.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    R.I.P. JINKSREL.YOU WILL BE MISSED
    &lt;img src=http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/quinn_cason/RockinghamFreights1.jpg&gt;

&lt;img src=http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/quinn_cason/1248165207_l.jpg&gt;

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dont matter what age you are.. ^^ .. im 14...and i been bombing since in was 13..

i remember when i was 11,when me and my friend kota started our own crew.i had seen "wildstyle" a week before,and it was then i decided,no matter what i do with my life i want to always be refered to as a _____ slash writer.it was that strong within me.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (eko1 &#064; Aug 31 2006, 08:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> do the stickers stick to things? and what do u do with the stickers once you have them? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (AoAssis)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Nah, you have to put the sticky part on, but there good for toilet paper and shit, you can also eat them. I myself like to make my clothes out of them.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    &lt;img src=http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/quinn_cason/RockinghamFreights1.jpg&gt;

&lt;img src=http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/quinn_cason/1248165207_l.jpg&gt;

now that i think about it,i had tags up before i got pubes

Originally posted by crates@Jan 1 2007, 10:17 PM
    dont scribble fuck everywhere. please.
    damn do i hate that shit&#33;
    Y solo tus sueños bastan

Originally posted by C3ZR ONE@Jan 1 2007, 10:48 PM
    To be honest... I have a fear of the dark. It&#39;s not overwhelming, but I find myself comepletely uncomfortable outside in pitch darkness, EXCEPT when I&#39;m bombing. It doesn&#39;t even occur to me then, because of the adreneline.. It&#39;s weird. I guess that&#39;s why people get so hooked on graff. It&#39;s mentally addictive.

i know that, got the same feeling when bmxing of writing, something just makes you feel secure or something i don&#39;t know
    Y solo tus sueños bastan

well done&#33;
    More topics like these

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dont piss me off.

can a mod close this? the answer to the question the thread poses should be said in the "new 2 graf thread" neway and is therefore unnecesarily repetitive. and annoying. and cluttering.

and homo sex
    they should also delete the topic about the retard getting caught off of myspace
    and just make a main exchange thread for throwies, handstyle, and black book cause theres a separate topic for each one except handstyle......
    flexible, like every female Huxtable was fuckable

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

blockbusters&#33; fun and easy

the wookie from JAPAN

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by alive@Jan 6 2007, 06:42 PM
    dont piss me off.

can a mod close this? the answer to the question the thread poses should be said in the "new 2 graf thread" neway and is therefore unnecesarily repetitive. and annoying. and cluttering.
    Answer- no. The new "New 2 graff" is already getting slightly cluttered with advice in what was envisioned as a sort of "visual textbook". Some valuable advice is permitted in New 2 Graff. The rest should go here. If you are beyond this threads range of help, don&#39;t click on it.

Personally, I never click on "anyone got parents who don&#39;t know they write?"... because I&#39;m nearly 30...and they do know. But I don&#39;t delete the topic cuzz I suspect some kid might benefit from knowing how to handle their parents finding out or some shit like that.

Technically any thread can go to shit and be worthless, it just depends who&#39;s posting what in it. Ya feel me?
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo cezr.. is that karak ^^ a wheat paste or sticker or what?? its pretty chill bro
    Cirus.tbc.

how r u soppost to get img up on this bitch?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by ctkmafia@Jan 29 2007, 07:05 PM
    how r u soppost to get img up on this bitch?
    go to imageshack load yur pic then post it
    IDEAL.ONE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

do you have to pay for image shack or is it free?

[lost sig but i dont care ive made this one instead ]

{BASE4}

myspace.com/beta_thn_god_as_gd_as_sex
    add me if u wont

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

edit: post twice sorry

[lost sig but i dont care ive made this one instead ]

{BASE4}

myspace.com/beta_thn_god_as_gd_as_sex
    add me if u wont

it;s for ree