Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

DO NOT! put up shit when yu are a toy..even if yu think it looks good wait untill yu get relly good

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I'm a toy and my shit is still be pretty weak but i still bomb trains for practice i cover every square inch of a traincar practicing but i wont cover any other artists work

Wipe your mouth mate, abit of bullshit just fell out.
    Quote Originally Posted by esnet1r View Post
    word smug actually gave me private lessons in a small cave on the outskirts of pakistan for most of the late 90's. it was a brutal experience involving many hardships, and far too much abuse and alcohol

dont bomb over good shit

about the whole pieceing thing i say piece ALL YOU WANT. as long as it stays in your blackbook.remember your blackbook is where you PRACTICE and EXPERIMENT but keep the shit in there. all your tags and throwies go up on the wall IF theyre good. then we you got can control down.slowly get more and more complicated.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ya but the blackbook isnt the real shit and gives u only limited practice,ppl gotta get out to get the experience and so they used to the feel,so wen they just start piecing n shit,it's not like "wdf how do i do this?"

I used to suck at my handstyle,but i was jus bombing shit everyday and that's wut got me better
    VISIT ILLADELSTYLEZ ONLINE STORE NOW !

Click the picture above ^
    http://www.therecipe.iforums.us/
    http://www.stickerfiendz.com/forum/
    Quote Originally Posted by poler
    inspiring and a wake up call to get off mi ass n start painting again

leave the sticker world bounty and conqueor the adventures of the can
    take part and destroy
    visit my flickr:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bountyhunter113/

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

sure your blockbusters even look fresh bruh!

steal a big piece of ply wood from a house/any kind of construction site to practice on

thats what i did

and i disagree with "dont put shit up unless your awesome". as long as you dont go over anyone or do anything stupid i say go for it. its all in good fun

Originally posted by braxtons a g+Apr 20 2007, 02:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (braxtons a g @ Apr 20 2007, 02:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by C&#045;money fresh&#33;@Apr 1 2007, 01:55 AM
    Originally posted by moltov@Mar 22 2007, 11:25 AM
    Originally posted by NICCSACC@Mar 17 2007, 03:44 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sumoe
    @Mar 8 2007, 11:46 PM
    word. I don&#39;t like it when people be saying, "graffiti is art, people should just except it as a form of art blah blah blah"...yeah its kinda art but the shit is still illegal...

it wouldnt be illegal if the elderly started doing it.
    its illegal because its something to take our minds off whats really destroying america like the cia killing people and bush&#39;s private oil skam.

graffiti isnt killing kids man.

SO ture&#33; politics and ppl are just using graffiti to make it seem like that is a huge problem and distract ppl from what is really going down.

dnt use etch, dont cross ppl unless you have a legit reason to and dontdo stupid shit like tag cars and churches, shit like that just gives graffiti a worse name

what the fuck dont any of you get. You writing on peoples shit and they dont want you to. People dont understand what its really about.

YOu are defacing ,destroying ,and vandalizing private property. All that shit belongs to someone wheather you like it or not. God fucking damnit your all idiots.
    well were paying abck the government for all the stuff they put us through. maybe if they lower gas prices we wont hate them as much. theyre not helping me one bit so im not helping them. also. if they want it stopped. put up legal walls instead of being stupid about it. [/b][/quote]
    Are you fucking retarded?

When you tag the fucking side of a shop, that is not the governments problem, its the owners.

They make it illegal because you are defacing someone elses property without permission.

The U.S. doesnt fucking control the oil prices. OPEC does.

Ignorant shit heads.

Dont write "Trane" or anything relating to it. Its disrespectful to the scene..showing you have no originality and you have no creativity. And for the most part no respect.

Dont put up several throwies on the same wall. If u have the time to fill it in then do so..Dont go 5 feet over and do anothe throwie. Its pointless.

Dont do anything on something someone you know owns, or anywere that soemnoe you know works at.

Dont do shit at your OWN place of work.

And dont cap someone if u have no reason.And no toy should be going over people. (You all know why so i should waste time explaining it)
    Lets be generic and say:
    Fuck Police.

i saw an SFC TRAN bomb i guess he got scared and ran home&#33; hahah. that was funny. what not to do?? dont paint alot of shit. dont bomb.
    QUOTE (NightStalker @ Dec 3 2004, 08:10 PM)
    can you put montana metallic acrylic paint in a kiwi mop ?

u can put fucking water into a kiwi mop. its not like the moment u put the montana paint in ur mop it explodes or something. try it

*if i post pictures it means i stole em, if you dont fucking like it, dont look at them*

i think you write this no not good this no not good first learn on a blackbook what you wanna write and how and then bomb it
    SPOT is my tag , my tag is what i write , what i write is what i bomb on youre F%&#036;KING WALL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how about dont go over a real piece with your POS

i dunno if thats in there i didnt read the whole thing

dont go over ANYTHING at first. and if you do bring someone who has been writing for like a year or something to tell you where u can go and who not to clip. i clipped the WRONG person on my first tag

i thought graffiti was layers.
    QUOTE (NightStalker @ Dec 3 2004, 08:10 PM)
    can you put montana metallic acrylic paint in a kiwi mop ?

u can put fucking water into a kiwi mop. its not like the moment u put the montana paint in ur mop it explodes or something. try it

*if i post pictures it means i stole em, if you dont fucking like it, dont look at them*

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by HoodsUp&#33;@May 3 2007, 06:07 PM
    steal a big piece of ply wood from a house/any kind of construction site to practice on

thats what i did

and i disagree with "dont put shit up unless your awesome". as long as you dont go over anyone or do anything stupid i say go for it. its all in good fun
    your telling me you Stole a 4 foot by 8 foot piece of plywood?
    get lost kid. you dont gotta act cool, just say your dad bought that shit for you

^really... come on

Banned
    welcome to london city, were the days are dark,and razor sharp,blades get placed to face'n'heart
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol if i was gunna break into a building site,to steal sumthing to practice on i wud of just practiced there,i mean u cud pobily of done a bomb in the time it took ur skinny lil prepubescent self to drag that out of the site, this is all in spite of the very unlikely fact that kayone was wrong, wich i doubt he is

what not to do? dont start a thread about things not to do. graff is 100% about creativity. c&#39;mon, i mean, how many people tell u &#39;not to bite&#39;, or give u shit when ur stuffs not creative, but then give u a list of cliche&#39; &#39;guid lines&#39; to go by? makes no sense. do WHATEVER you want. just treat it like anythin else, do it how/when/where u want, but still keep common sense in mind. e.g if u fuck with someone elses stuff (outside of graff) expect them to come and fuck your shit up in retalliation. and like everything else, the key is respect

Originally posted by bountyhunter113@May 2 2007, 06:40 AM
    ya but the blackbook isnt the real shit and gives u only limited practice,ppl gotta get out to get the experience and so they used to the feel,so wen they just start piecing n shit,it&#39;s not like "wdf how do i do this?"

I used to suck at my handstyle,but i was jus bombing shit everyday and that&#39;s wut got me better
    thats exactly what you dont want to do
    i remember when i first had a throw up i did it like in 6 diff spots and i thought i was just so cool
    a year later 4 of the spots are buffed at 2 are remaining and i kick myself in the ass and lmao everytime i see them
    bottom line: you dont paint when you suck
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Crying_Indian View Post
    Just you and me bitch. Just you and me.
    Heart of a Gangsta, Mind of a Hustla, Tongue of a Pimp

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Kayone707+May 11 2007, 12:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707 &#064; May 11 2007, 12:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-HoodsUp&#33;@May 3 2007, 06:07 PM

thats what i did

your telling me you Stole a 4 foot by 8 foot piece of plywood?
    get lost kid. you dont gotta act cool, just say your dad bought that shit for you

^really... come on [/b][/quote]
    Yeah man, I wanted something more fun to paint on than wood, So I went and stole a metal shed. Took me at least an hour to carry it home, shit was huge.

Kidding.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>TOYS FORUM--GIVE CRITS, OR DONT ASK FOR THEM&#33;&#33;</span></span>

-Dude we need to buy paint&#33;&#33; Chill the fuck out, we need to buy a bus&#33;&#33;
    -The best friend of man can be found in a can, aerosol beuty spread across the land, and from the paint a quiet noise will emerge, it is only the voice, the voice of the unherad.
    -Ignore what you hear and dont believe what you see, because there is no way to measure perceptual acuity
    -If you can pay for the bell, you can hear freedom ring, justice may be blind but she loves the color green.
    -I hold no grudge against this wall or society, I only rebel because of the grudge held against me.

NO ETCH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;