Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 127 of 652 FirstFirst ... 2777107117122123124125126127128129130131132137147177227627 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 13027

Thread: Okanagan

FUckin rights, aspekt, ansr, wholio glacius and ntox are most certainly holdin it down, keep that shit locked

no doubt roam.

aight just letting you guys know city of kelowna has put more money into more security guards roaming downtown, thru the night. shits real heaty, the rooftops are getting checked out, they just stand around in the alleyways and no matter who you are they stare you down when you walk by and watch you go down the street. maybe this is temporary or some shit, but you still gotta check things out first if your bombing downtown, watch your backs. this is fucked, was looking at some shit and he came up and stood like 10 feet away from me until i left.
    neon yellow jackets, real easy to pick out.
    Ignorance Is Strength

its only a security gaurd he cant arrest you for looking at scrawls on a wall
    dont away from him, if he asks you what your doing tell him your looking at the worlds most beutiful art
    satori

lol no man he dident say shit...it was just fucking awkward as hell, i dident have my camera with me for flix, so i just walked off.

point is watch your ass downtown.
    Ignorance Is Strength

thats so stupid. hopefully the securitys not permanent. :angry:

Downtown's not the only place to get ups, kelowna is rype with unhit spots alllll over the place

meh...

hangover walls eh... :huh:

Raners back!

Yo are, get at me if you want to paint or something

And ways, get at me as well, i lost your number cause i smashed my phone. Lets hit freights!

and ntox, shits flyyyy!

some shit ive been up to

some shirt design for a clothing company

and some oooold shit

nice kicks!

those kicks lookin real nice....
    just bought a pair of ATKs, all white and was thinking about putting something on them. what kind of makers you gotta use for that? and where woudl i get them...went to micheals and they just looked at me like a retard and told me you cant color shoes...

fucking shit ntok where is that?
    no fucking way kelowna...?
    Ignorance Is Strength

thoese white addidas..
    bang dangles son

grim- im hitin calgary man i jus post here caus it where all my homies post at

peace

Been taken a break from all drawing and thing's related for a few month's now.. Finally decided to start again. So here's the first thing i've drawn in a few month's :lol: All done with my mouse in photoshop :/

Nothing fancy.. Did it for a friend

dosar givin yall the finger hahaha

nice flicks guys! I love it all! this thread still rocks the shit!
    VESA ONE 250

Originally posted by MFGrimm@Nov 20 2006, 03:07 AM
    those kicks lookin real nice....
    just bought a pair of ATKs, all white and was thinking about putting something on them. what kind of makers you gotta use for that? and where woudl i get them...went to micheals and they just looked at me like a retard and told me you cant color shoes...

fucking shit ntok where is that?
    no fucking way kelowna...?
    i use leather acrylic paint, you can find it on the internet, as well as cleaners and finishers. you wouldnt be able to use markers though. theyre done with a paintbrush.

what kinda stores would sell these kind of products and what do they useually cost, thanks.
    peace

EDIT

i just found this site http://www.ehow.com/how_15424_paint-leather.html
    and it talks about painting on leather it says just use acrilic paint and stuff but it doesnt talk about finishers. any suggestions? thanks.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Benched in BC