Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 22 of 651 FirstFirst ... 2121718192021222324252627324272122522 ... LastLast

Thread: Okanagan

and why would you beak Roam, any idiot can tell that he burns you by a hundred times

whos beakin roam lil kid all i said is watch yer lips cause i never pulled a knife out ever hes fukin buddies thought i was gonna but i didmt even have a knife its called assuming i did and being a zeek n bringing it up when its not even true cause where im from thats called talkin out yer ass im not comparing skills im talkin about being a bitch n not.. and for you mesc i had enuff lip from you the more you fukin lip off the harder the fukin beatin imma lay on you and for lineing cev hed kill you 1 punch = you wake up in a coma so keep talkin and roam mind yer own business this dont consern you unless you want it to.

and mesc ass it is your too much of a lil pinner rat goof to beat up so im gonna get my girl cousin to kick the shit outta you atleast you might get a punch in befor she splits yer wig :huh: give your mom a kiss for me

ive never beaked you or wanted beef. you started lineing my shit for no reason and talkin shit over nothing.

Time to bring out the popcorn h34r:

This movies startn to get good :lol:

I got money on keyes getting stomped down. I haven't been to kelowna in a while and I know EBS runs shit.

Originally posted by Skore_One@Feb 8 2006, 02:39 PM
    I got money on keyes getting stomped down. I haven't been to kelowna in a while and I know EBS runs shit.
    dont be so fuckin stupid.. its not ebs vs keyes its renu vs keyes

Originally posted by mesc_oner+Feb 8 2006, 06:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mesc_oner @ Feb 8 2006, 06:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skore_One@Feb 8 2006, 02:39 PM
    I got money on keyes getting stomped down. I haven&#39;t been to kelowna in a while and I know EBS runs shit.
    dont be so fuckin stupid.. its not ebs vs keyes its renu vs keyes [/b][/quote]
    lol this is between keyes a renu. Its just a fight, no reason to make a big scene of it.
    just chill people.

nice choochoo boy does it roll on steel&#33;&#33;&#33;/&#33;?1/.sdr

Originally posted by ntoksik8@Feb 10 2006, 07:37 PM
    nice choochoo boy does it roll on steel&#33;&#33;&#33;/&#33;?1/.sdr
    hell yeah B)

<span style=\'font-size:11pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:white\'>Catchin A Flight To Boston With Yamammi</span></span>

Yes Yes, rollin back to khole soon so yall best be ready to paint&#33;&#33; Kid&#39;s Klub Goons Represent&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :angry:

roam throwing scar now??

cant wait for it to warm up an ppl to start puttin er down

ur lucky it even got cold. It hasnt gone below 0 once all season. Weve only had one fall of snow and it was before christmas break <_<
    no snowskatin for me

lucky fucks
    im still doin pee tags in the snow

yea theres no snow here no peeing tags for me but i pee on keyes tags instead and for whatever beef there is ill fight burns foresure youve been in like 1 fight in yer life go take self deffence befor you come back and its not just me who wants to lay the beatin on burns i can name at least 5 peeps that r gonna smash you and mesc you little 4 feet tall bitch quit deekin from my girl cousin cause shes gonna find you soon (smack smack) ps. i love scrappin fool and zap strappin kids that like to call me a meth head cause im gonna put a glass pipe in yer flappin gums and kick you in the teeth for talkin shit like that....and heres 1 for EBS that NTOX told me 1 night...... AND EBS DOES RUN SHIT

&#33;&#33;&#33; *EVEN*BURNS*SALUTES* &#33;&#33;&#33;

posting writers names, that&#39;s what u&#39;ve come to eh? I would never tell the public ur name renu so maybe respect that much..?

haha and yes i&#39;ll do one on one&#33; 1 fight in my life hahaha well i guess it&#39;s time for a second
    my trigger finger gots a bad case of crabs, now who wants to scratch my itch?

PLEASE GUY DONT HURT ME AND IM REALLY SORRY FOR POSTIN YER NAME I GOT RESPECT I JUST FORGOT LOL I DID LIKE YOU LONG TIME AGO MAYBE WE CAN BE FRIENDS AGAIN MAYBE TCK CAN COME N DO A PRODY WITH EBS AFTER WE SQUASH THIS ... :lol:

im mitch.

shit, I just said my name.... And im a writer.. fuck.

:lol: