Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 6 of 652 FirstFirst 1234567891011162656106506 ... LastLast

Thread: Okanagan

Originally posted by rseyek@Nov 5 2005, 01:23 PM
    who the fuck is steve?
    the old akis, who now writers wonk haha.

Im confused why you are talking about writers and referring to their names, anywyas drink time cya
    my trigger finger gots a bad case of crabs, now who wants to scratch my itch?

OK took out roofspot! ahwell, it was like 2 years old ... iv seen the same OK bombs in montreal last weekend..
    should find this guy!?!> haha

Originally posted by ntoksik8@Nov 6 2005, 11:14 AM
    OK took out roofspot! ahwell, it was like 2 years old ... iv seen the same OK bombs in montreal last weekend..
    should find this guy!?!> haha
    Yeah, He hit like 3 roofs on that area of downtown. Maybe he moved here?

im pretty sure ok and vio? didnt move here. they were probley passing through like kiff and era did this summer.
    satori

whose got a flick of 7 11 in the mission on lakeshore, KEAS MINOS ADMIT hollows, it was still rocking when i was back last, haha i was drunk that night.. flick flick?

since noone has nothing to post not even a single sketch or something heres a few flicks to keep this thread bumpin'

SEAZER

CASE

Seco
    satori

Originally posted by rseyek@Nov 7 2005, 11:18 PM
    whose got a flick of 7 11 in the mission on lakeshore, KEAS MINOS ADMIT hollows, it was still rocking when i was back last, haha i was drunk that night.. flick flick?
    keys i was there that night haha you were sketchin bout cars when there was none

wheres that wall with seazer on it ive seen shit on it before but i have no idea where it is n i wanna peice it.

ill talk to ur ass on msn boy...

Originally posted by snow2skate@Nov 1 2005, 07:52 PM
    [/IMG]

Ah shit south rutland I got expelled from there in grade 2...I hope you don't ride down that slide :P everytime i'm up there I rape that school every night

I really dont think that's in rutland haha Deos probably doesn't know where rutland is.

Originally posted by rseyek@Nov 8 2005, 05:17 PM
    I really dont think that's in rutland haha Deos probably doesn't know where rutland is.
    I go to rutland all the time, I just dont care for tagging fences and stop signs............ <_< .Thats why i like downtown better.. But thats isnt rutland.. Thats westbank.

(god dammit I need a job..... fukn paint and money <_< )

id rather tag stop signs then playgrounds and wood

Originally posted by mesc_oner@Nov 8 2005, 07:04 PM
    lol, I was just bored while i was walking around my trailer park.

Originally posted by snow2skate+Nov 8 2005, 08:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (snow2skate @ Nov 8 2005, 08:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mesc_oner@Nov 8 2005, 07:04 PM
    lol, I was just bored while i was walking around my trailer park. [/b][/quote]
    word

h34r: Mesc you wanted to know where that wall is with ceazer peice. its over on the tracs behind the matress store across from a&w which is right by ben lee. so basically just walk along there theres a couple nice walls..
    its gonna get to cold to paint its fucking freezing
    satori

anyone else hate long signatures?.. lol
    satori

Yeah this winter is gonna be no good for painting espically the trains....

Originally posted by Skore_One@Nov 8 2005, 02:59 PM
    everytime i&#39;m up there I rape that school every night
    big man hitting up childrens&#39; playgrounds. You hit up churches and graveyards too?