Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

there are two montana paints..i want to know which ones better.. spaniard is clean and opaque..i havent tryed europe.. but i wanna know if any ones used a spider can from montana. what the hell is the diffrece to all the rest.

depends on how long you have been writing.
    Fuck Philly and New York...

<span style=\'font-family:impact\'>
    <span style=\'font-size:12pt;line-height:100%\'>*P*R*</span><span style=\'font-size:11pt;line-height:100%\'>i</span><span style=\'font-size:12pt;line-height:100%\'>*M*A*</span>
    staight out of PGH/CBG
    </span>

spanish is the real kind, from writers, for writers. german is the rip off. spider is like normal paint, but thing of the dot that it makes as silly string.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

spider is made for tagging
    Saer One GRC
    www.nicekidnice.com

pfft montana?
    show some love to belton molotow...it is the shiiiiit
    <span style=\'font-family:Arial\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>HONE .::. VIEW .::. NET .::. Original EPR Crew

</span></span></span>

the thing is, if you&#39;ve been writing for 2 weeks, it doesnt matter, if you&#39;ve been writing for 2 years, then you ask, and if you&#39;ve been writing long enough for it to make a differance, than you wouldnt need to ask.
    Fuck Philly and New York...

<span style=\'font-family:impact\'>
    <span style=\'font-size:12pt;line-height:100%\'>*P*R*</span><span style=\'font-size:11pt;line-height:100%\'>i</span><span style=\'font-size:12pt;line-height:100%\'>*M*A*</span>
    staight out of PGH/CBG
    </span>

iv used the hardcore and alien and its all clean.. but i have yet to pick up a platnum or gold can...other that montana id say belton and krylon are the shit...

yeh, molotow kicks it,

Montana spider is dope. the only down sides are, its like 8&#036; a can, and the size. SPider is a little bigger then a montana (German) pockett can. the tip is just a normal caligraphy tip, "Montana" just made it look fancey.

Montana black is dope too.

Painters touch&#33;
    :unsure:
    Niggugh..

PeacE
    ..D h34r: C..
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

Originally posted by LoZt@Oct 22 2005, 06:13 PM
    depends on how long you have been writing.
    man shut the fuck up, its a question, who cares how long he&#39;s been on bombing science....
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>(jhap @ Mar 27 2005, 03:27 PM)
    Where do all of you playas get those bad ass mutha fucka stencils? If you make them, which i know some of you hatas do, tell the rest of us how.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>(sIR204,Mar 4 2006, 09:34 PM)
    fuck i&#39;ll suck your dick for some paint. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>SMTXgraffin,Mar 4 2006, 09:?? PM
    PM me </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

^^lmao, anyone else suck dick for paint ?

&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination

I have no life, talk to me.

AIM: we1rdaustin
    yahoo: the_infamous_ legend

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fuck yea love the belto molo. people always make threads about montana especially "wuts the diff between whateva whateva whatevas" someone make a thread about belton cuz its pimp like that...
    sire&#33;&#33; oMn &amp; uhf clan

rep yo city

Originally posted by LoZt@Oct 22 2005, 08:28 PM
    the thing is, if you&#39;ve been writing for 2 weeks, it doesnt matter, if you&#39;ve been writing for 2 years, then you ask, and if you&#39;ve been writing long enough for it to make a differance, than you wouldnt need to ask.
    Nice 10 post count. By the way, New york says fuck you, too. :lol:
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack uprock
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimo13
    i dunno. u can sit n work on ya styles, u can get over it and go paint neway u gan go bag up supplies, u can go to yo girls house and get sum ass, u can go fuck up toys...do wutever tha fuck u wanna do, wuts a little water gonna do???
    yeah totally! thats grafftastic. jackass.
    Do these boxes make my sig look phat?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i live in colorado

so i use colorplace for throws
    and krylon for pieces
    just because the only cap i have that fits colorplace and dosnt leak like a bitch is a newyork fat

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by val@Oct 23 2005, 10:17 AM
    Montana spider is dope. the only down sides are, its like 8&#036; a can, and the size. SPider is a little bigger then a montana (German) pockett can. the tip is just a normal caligraphy tip, "Montana" just made it look fancey.

"Fancy"?

It sprays web like... there was a video on the montana website a while back i dunna bout now tho

looks tight, I ordered a couple cans a week or so ago out of curiousity... hadn&#39;t seen that ad before though... I guess I feel a bit better about losing the coin to em, but I doubt I&#39;ll be dropping that on a regular basis for a can made to tag when a can of kry or rusto with a caligraphy cap looks almost the same without the little details... I hope it&#39;s a mod on the cap, I&#39;ll just keep reusing em...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i would rather spend my money on belton

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

europe spary is much better

Kayone707 Posted on Oct 23 2005, 03:43 PM
    QUOTE (val @ Oct 23 2005, 10:17 AM)

"Fancy"?

It sprays web like... there was a video on the montana website a while back i dunna bout now tho
    yes fancy, the cap is all red with a black dot that totaly matches the can