Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

What you guys think i sghhould do in my room im going to paint it i dont know if i should do a peice or just get people to tag it and stuff.. what you think

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if u no any real good writers, get one of em to paint a proper piece up on the whole wall. tons of tags looks shit. trust me, I know. I wouldnt paint it urself yet, cos u aint that good and it wont look good and soon you will hate it, or paint lightweight boards and stick em up, so u can lose em if u dont like em. safe

ye wella was thinkin of just getting wallpaper and using pins so when i t gets to much t when i want to do something new i wil just rip it down and hoves some more paper up

the wallpaper idea sounds pretty good. i wish i could paint in my room.. parents wont let me though.. blah
    hit me up on aim at i nuk all night

Get the fuck out. Grow the fuck up.

yeah..personally id get someone else to do it. but hey..if your good enough..do it yoself. 4sho.

:blink: good idea. so wen u get caught n cops come swarmin on yo house they'll see your "tag" all overr ur room. n its up the fanny in prison for u buddy..hehe..yeeeah

-if i should fall asleep and death take me away, dont be surprise son i wasn't put here to stay. at nite the evil army of satan dont play so our family stay together and we never betray
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>K</span>ids <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>E</span>ating <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>N</span>eighborhoods

Originally posted by wordsmith@Oct 24 2005, 01:48 PM
    yeah..personally id get someone else to do it. but hey..if your good enough..do it yoself. 4sho.
    ya same here...and you gotta make sure that you paint it on a spot where your not gonna have ferniture in front of it..like a desk or your bed
    All*Dames*Exploited

get a peice or some stencil..thats what im havin in mind
    peeace

yeah i figurd that lol

Originally posted by _Zombi3@Oct 24 2005, 03:27 PM
    :blink: good idea. so wen u get caught n cops come swarmin on yo house they&#39;ll see your "tag" all overr ur room. n its up the fanny in prison for u buddy..hehe..yeeeah
    yeah cause he&#39;s gonna paint exactly what he writes normally, are you fucking retarded?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.

no tags HARD TO BURN

YYEEERRRRR

lovin the wallpaper idea. piece your wall and piece it good and big. if you want to do it yourself but are worried then make it simple. or you could get your friends to come and do a joint effort.

...:::THIK ONE:::...

in fact why dont you do a piece with plenty of tags for the fill. i rate them.

thik

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i think u shood paint it outside an when uve finisehd bring it in..

then u wont have to die from the fumes
    and ur room wont stink
    scary to say i've been here for a while.

i was just gunna say that runci
    theres a special place in hell for politicians and child molesters........

OLD FUCKS CREW &#39;05

Get a good writer to draw some cool pictures like for an example tupac or somthing...and just do a bunch of peices that would be cool

Don&#39;t do it. I wouldn&#39;t. Its just stupid....At most, destroy your desk with tags but...the walls.... h34r:
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack uprock
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimo13
    i dunno. u can sit n work on ya styles, u can get over it and go paint neway u gan go bag up supplies, u can go to yo girls house and get sum ass, u can go fuck up toys...do wutever tha fuck u wanna do, wuts a little water gonna do???
    yeah totally! thats grafftastic. jackass.
    Do these boxes make my sig look phat?

theres already an other thread on this.
    plus it a gay topic.

theres already an other thread on this.
    plus it a gay topic.
    FUCKING RIGHT *****&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

itd look like shit if the wallpaper was anything but professional looking. dont do it because in 3 weeks when your style progresses your going to be shitting yourself for that crap on yo wall.