Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Mid-west?! what the fuck? Lol Im in the heart of the yay area... i mean winchestertonfieldville, but aknr and I are in the same time zone. Its gonna be too complicated to have a time limit on a shifting schedule, so lets just pic a word and have a no rules but B&W schedule ya dig?

Somebody pick a word for us, and dont make it shitty like "whiny".

We each get the power to veto 1 word, so if we dont like the first 2 people choose, we gotta do the 3rd(unless someone is being a fag)

cool?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  2. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Pick one of the three. PARTY, FROST, CLONE

3. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

can you guys like go out on a date somewhere and talk about your battle there over a couple drinks with umbrellas in them and stuff... maybe go back to one of your places and have sex after the hardcore battle that decides who's the better jerk off?

man you guys filled a whole page JUST to decide what's the word and shit

4. ribcage

ribcage Banned

yeah man thats how we do. why you getting upset? a few pages back you were complaining how dead the chat thread was, now your complaining that people are posting in it.

5. AKnR

AKnR Senior Member

im down with whatever word you guys choose, im about to leave the wifi zone so unless you do it in the next three min im not checking in till tomorrow.

6. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

i dunno ribcage... it's cool I guess I was just messing around with you.
    but it's silly to be going back and forth about it that much, I mean it's just a battle man. pick a word and a date, get it on. end.

anyway... I'm back from denmark and really refreshed, it's like all the stress went away the minute I stepped foot in the city. graffiti everywhere, I've never seen this much graff maaaaan haha I was like "poor us, dude... this is wayyyy too much graffiti for someone like me"
    but all jokes aside.. It's brought me verrry good being exposed to that shit. the train missions, the legal walls, the late night street bombing runs, the adrenaline... hell, I've been talking about it all non stop for a couple days now.

fucking copenhagen's a great city!

7. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

did you bone any prostitutes??? that's obviously the question on everyone's mind

8. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

rofl! nah man, she wasn't a prostitute... I think

9. Strange Journeys

how do you think she wasn't? either you payed for it or you didn't...

10. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

no i didn't... so she either gave me a freebie, or just not a prostitute at all :p

11. AKnR

AKnR Senior Member

daaaaaamn phat you went to denmark, did u bomb the fuck outta the place....thats fuckin ill i wish i was there:cool:

12. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

She robbed your ass the next morning. You check your wallet?

13. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

hahaha apparently it's true that banging a danish chick is all that matters lol! dude, I got to bomb a train! that was a million times more important to me!!! :p
    but no, she was a really nice girl I met at a party, we didn't even go back to my room. I was an in and out kinda mission in the back if you know what I mean. no money missing! xD
    check the fucking toy bombs thread. wasn't sure if the legal wall pieces are worth the intermediate thread. it's whatever though...

14. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

I saw it, I'm diggin that a ton. Great job.

15. ribcage

ribcage Banned

@phat cheers to finally losin your v card

16. Strange Journeys

17. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

i havent bangged a chick in a year i feel like i have my v card again :(

18. Strange Journeys

ay rib do you want to combine credit forces so that we can get the free shipping, order some dope grog on the run krink tagging markers, have it shipped to a mutual location in CA an equidistance between us, then meet up, get our dope tagging markers and destroy the city??????

19. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Lol you can do that? Combine credits?

anyways that doesnt seem to good of a plan, I dont have a valid dl atm. I dont need markers, I have plenty. Id get a few streaks and a butt load of paint if I had money for buying it though.

So if you bought it all, then yeah im down to take a road trip to somewhere like bakersfield, im pretty sure thats close to half the distance between us

20. Strange Journeys

haha i dont think you can combine them, i just posted like 100 pictures for all these... and i was being sarcastic about the marker thing, but i would be down to mob somewhere and meet up someday

bakersfield is 195 miles away from me and like almost 300 miles for you though

Last edited: Sep 22, 2011