Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips On How To Get Out Of A Bad Situation

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kaz1, Apr 22, 2006.

Share This Page

1. anroe

anroe Senior Member

the way i see it, if its not cops watchin u do ur thing, jus a random citizen, fuck him and keep rockin..if a bystander ever aproched me gettin stupid, im knockin there ass out with a 2 peice, no hesitation, male or female. if u get seen by jake, run, dont hesitate, where im from most of the time the cops jus use scare tactics if they see u paintin..theyll roll up a few hundred feet away, flash their sirens/lights, and see what u choose to do, either way book it outa there, find a place to duck for 15-20 minutes, by then the heats off, take a diff route back home or werever u goin..by no means shuld u ever stop and talk to a cop if he rolls up on u..jus fuckin run, ur gunna get away, if u dont, ur a bitch and this shit aint for u..trust me, if u know ur way around ur city,then u probably know way more escape routes, underground passages, tracks, hideouts, than the pig culd think of..he wont risk or waste his time findin a needle in a haystack ..just my 2 cents

2. dmgraff

dmgraff Senior Member

@master thats some good stuff

3. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

plan ahead as much as possible, escape routes, hiding spots ect. so if something does go down your atleast semi ready. Do your recon work before you hit big spots

4. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

haha what kind of a question is that? you take off

jfk stencil.jpg

5. Cider

Cider Senior Member

hit spots at night and watch your shit. stay away from roads when running and get good at jumping fences

6. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

best tip ever pay attention !!

Don't roll in shit you wont smell like shit.

7. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

8. DIC3

DIC3 Member

If it's a guy that sees you, point behind him and yell, "Wow, look at those massive tits!" When he turns around, run. never tried it, but it should work.

9. LoneKid

LoneKid Member

Make sure if you take a backpack it fits good, the camel bags work best, take the water bag out and fit 6 cans in and strap on the waist belt and you can fucking sprint without any trouble. make sure you wear latex gloves if your 16 or older (finger prints from license) and only have 2 cans out maximum so less lose and you dont worry about your cans. 1 partner maximum also...

10. SpokaneGraff

SpokaneGraff New Member

Just finish and walk away. Walk fast tho cuz you'll be surprised on how many people call the cops

11. spookza2

spookza2 Senior Member

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN like hellllll bro or beat the crap out of them only if you have a mask if your face is uncovered put a hood on and cover it then ruuuuuuuun like there no tomorrow bro

12. Sicotik13

Sicotik13 Senior Member

where im from not many people care, but some do but will just yell at you other than that they never do anything. the first time i got yelled at was in a new spot and it scared the hell out of me but i finished and then ran. but then i realized after a few more times after that they never do anything so just do it fast and dip

13. SIF FCSD CREW

SIF FCSD CREW Member

I slip my brass knuckles on my fingers leave my hand in my pocket, use the other hand to clean up. If they try and start anything I'm ready, I usually paint with a mask or bandanna on and if i see the red and blue lights i grab what i can and bolt scale a few fences and either hide in a ally for a few minutes or hide in the shadows. I've had to hide in a dumpster before with 1 other person we sat there for a good 30 mins before deciding we could peace it.

14. Walleeto

Walleeto Senior Member

well, ive read alot of posts on this thread, and most of em tells you to run... ok, but what if youre fat and cant run?

15. SKOG

SKOG Senior Member

never been caught

idk ive never been seen but its not like people go running to the sound of a spray can
    most people dont care as long as its not their shit your painting

16. xBOTx

xBOTx Senior Member

Enjoyin this thread...I think I wanna go get caught bombing, and see what I want to do ;)

17. NewWorldCommunity

NewWorldCommunity Senior Member

@walleeto if your fat and can't run the you should find another lifestyle/hobby or your gonna be caught when shit goes sour.

One of the guys in my crew has trouble jumping fences so bolt cutters is a necessity

18. Semper

Semper Moderator

The easiest way is the wear thick gloves and jump a barbed wire fence (without coils) because they won't even try to climb and it slows them down trying to find a gate. Also I live near some bush land and it helps to know all the tracks so I can just disappear into the bush. Only had to do it once though, take a lookout and you won't need to run most of the time.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  19. cooldawg

cooldawg Senior Member

Stab every citizen within a 5 mile radius before you paint and leave their bodies in a position reading 'cooldawg made me do it'

20. DrigFC

DrigFC Member

Ive always just done what the guy on the cover of "Beg To Differ" by Plastician does.

1828706661-1.jpg