Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. anza

anza Senior Member

meh, if your gonna be at wallacks i suggest picking up pilot ink also ANZA if ur from ottawa go to norml and pick up those you can pick up sharpie paints there for the same price and SUPPORT UR LOCAL GRAFFITI SHOP!

PAYCE [/b][/quote]
    that's where i do pick up most of my shit. but norml doesn't sell the oil based sharpie paints, just the waterbased ones.

2. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

3. EliosAVS

EliosAVS Senior Member

What were those little white bottles before you turned them into sock mops?

4. denali

denali Senior Member

that looks like a piece of shit u would find floating around in a sewer........ewwwww

5. oblong

oblong Elite Member

my kiwi melts melt after a while just because the chrome paint is so toxic

FOE that really made me laugh
    i made a valantines card with a big snake on the front and its said
    "SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsuck my cock valentine!"

6. denali

denali Senior Member

i saw this thing my mom has that im gonna take its got the same nib as a kiwi but its a pen thing almost like a pilot except its plastic, it looks bad ass, its called like glass chalk or something ill post a pic sometime......

but right now im busy making bombs :ph34r:

7. DNA

DNA Elite Member

that looks like a piece of shit u would find floating around in a sewer........ewwwww [/b][/quote]
    rolf to both posts

8. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

that looks like a piece of shit u would find floating around in a sewer........ewwwww [/b][/quote]
    you've been in a sewer before?

9. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

wow, so ur the first member.....ive always wondered who it was

10. ->toNE*

->toNE* Elite Member

i gettn a montona L . colour green but i wanna no how light the green is.any one no

11. KawL

KawL Member

Is there any recipe for a home-made involving black shoe polish? thats the one thing i got plenty of

12. Ansom

Ansom Member

i have made a mop out of a chapstick container, twist the end so the chapstick is all the way out, twist it back down so the little plastic thing is back at the bottom. then take a little hot glue and just block off the bottom, prevents leaks. i then filled it with ink and put a felt eraser nib on it. the origional cap will go back on.

writes great, small, and doesnt leak in your pocket.

13. oblong

oblong Elite Member

14. tre'tre'

tre'tre' Senior Member

once i used one of those clear plastic holiday candycanes that hold m&ms, i just poured the ink in and stuffed the end with little painting sponges i found at a crafts shop. lasted forever.

15. denali

denali Senior Member

arent you clever

16. cuttingxedge

cuttingxedge Senior Member

that's where i do pick up most of my shit. but norml doesn't sell the oil based sharpie paints, just the waterbased ones. [/b][/quote]
    ohh oh alright truth to that but even if its oil based its really just meh to me
    i ushually pick up zig gluepen bodies from michaels take the glue out and refill them with pilot ink (blue red black etc) wallacks on bank has the pilot refill tubs for like 5 almost 6 bones while loomis and tools way way down more glebish area have about 3 dollar refill canisters get those throw them into the zig gluepen and u have what i call "the dirty dirty" marker haha way too much skratch bastid for me.

17. artcrime99

artcrime99 Senior Member

i like thos gold and silver paint pens u can get 4 a buck at the dollar store ur gonnna lol at me but they r sweet 4 little tags n shit + the ink in em is really good just a thought

18. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

the pilot ones or the zig ones?

19. artcrime99

artcrime99 Senior Member

no like magnum44, cado and berol liquid and like thos silver shak up paint markers they even hav the marbel inside they are great and u can get um 4 like a buck i got 2 magnums today 4 $2.30 it awsome it they run out i can fuck with em and refillem and if i screw up its only a buck oh by the way does anyone know how 2 refill a 44mag cuz that could be handy 4 me thanx

20. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

they arent exactly refillable, but its possible. yank the nib out with pliers, put in some ink, shove nib back in. try it