Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throw Ups - Bombs

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by CHILLEN905, May 19, 2004.

Share This Page

1. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

so what thats a lame throw... dont believe me? ill take a flix of scanners throw in that same style. youll see what a dope throw is!

2. Tony

Tony Elite Member

yap yap yap. scans throws are nice. but if you think they are the best, your sadly mistaken.

3. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

who said the best now tony? i said way better then that one. and its in that westcoast or whatever style (i see that style ALOT in NYC so....)

4. Tony

Tony Elite Member

probablky because NYC knows whats up. THE WEST COAST!

5. cbc

cbc Senior Member

i dont understand tony, can u explain youself more? please...

6. square

square Elite Member

what hes saying is that New York City, because of a massive shift in the techtonic plates, has crossed over to the West Coast. The San Andreas fault now runs through what was formerly Florida, and Cuba has disappeared COMPLETELY (geez got out just in time).

this all makes sense because any geology buff knows that the northern and southern hemispheres rotate in opposite directions. better cross the equator in a plane or you'll get ripped in half.

7. Tony

Tony Elite Member

wow, your smart arent you? wait, if you were smart you would know that i was really talking about.

8. ares

ares Elite Member

I don't think you read what I wrote. I didn't say anything about Scan's throw up, becuase I know its ill. Bottom line, you can call it lame all you want, but show me a better throw up you've done, then talk shit.

9. square

square Elite Member

sarcasm is lost on you. you complete....fucking....moron.

10. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

I don't think you read what I wrote. I didn't say anything about Scan's throw up, becuase I know its ill. Bottom line, you can call it lame all you want, but show me a better throw up you've done, then talk shit. [/b][/quote]
    i was talking bout scan with tony...

and neways its lame and tis all. u dont have to be a great artist to critic art. i can critic throwies cuz i understand them doesnt mean i have todo em better... thats a stupid logic...

neways this is just turning into beef

11. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

12. Ahcronym

Ahcronym Senior Member

yea you also dont know an artist by one throw...I mean he coulda been using his feet for all we know, so dont be so quik to judge

13. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

yea you also dont know an artist by one throw...I mean he coulda been using his feet for all we know, so dont be so quik to judge [/b][/quote]
    :angry: :angry: :angry:

i said that throw would be considered, not 'ill', but 'lame and toy', over here.
    no mention of the writer in general. only this particular throw.

so WHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTT if hes a fucking king? if the throw is lame im going to say... its... LAME! wow! i say what i think. i dont care if its mr.seen himself who fuckin did it. if its a lame throw its a lame throw.

guy has bad can control... his lines are going all over the place. and im seriously not digging the style. but style preferences aside thats still wak can control. any sorta half decent writer can see that.

***edit***
    removed all the name calling and frustration release...
    <_<

14. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

and yo i will be quik to judge! if youre putting up shit on wall you are asking to be judged by everyone. dont like fucking stick to paper or the plank in youre back yard. i have all the right to critic anything that is thrown in my face.

15. SCORE

SCORE Senior Member

Thats what the site is for...

16. KEDARONER

KEDARONER Senior Member

ya man!!! my man TRAPEUR!!!! pure style !!1 straight up from TOULOUZEEEEE!!
    :D :D ;)

17. Ahcronym

Ahcronym Senior Member

psyk you need a hobby man...one that takes up more of your time

and dark seein those printed out stickers in mtl was a first for me...that shits proffessional lookin

18. panic

panic Elite Member

^ i agree, and for one thing throws are ill, you have no right to bash anyone. you dont even know the cercumstances of the throw up or where it is.
    go paint something.

19. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

throws in general are ill. agreed.

that one wasnt.

what about circumstances? if u dont have the balls to put up a nice clean throw in a heat spot and u get all pussy and rush it and fuck it up then for the love of god dont put it up.

im not bashing anyone. a throwie is not a person.

20. Ahcronym

Ahcronym Senior Member

psyk why are you still talking..you dont like it thats fine, im sure ares didnt post it up for you to judge so shut up already