Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. OoMaRzoO

OoMaRzoO Senior Member

coo thanks bro i need all the help and me and DiSc r in the same crew

2. OoMaRzoO

OoMaRzoO Senior Member

a bro u got msn I_EAT_CLAMS

3. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

lol jokes..... yo first off u dont want to be bombing with a gas mask on that wil get the cops call quit cas you'll look like a terrorist to a normal person specially a few of you...

second... asked more experenced people about painting

third... bombs should take about 5 mins TOPS and thats no where neers enuf time to attempt to fuck up your system nd i doubt u really paint that much for it to effect u that much just dont where anything UNLESS your doing a peice that gonna be inhaling fumes for about 3-4 then it would start to fuck with u and kill brain cells...

fourth... gettin people to do your sketch for u is wack cas u will never progress that way and all you'll know if marz in a certin style and everything else will be out of wack and not flow, biting doesnt do anyhting but slow down your progression and creativity as a writer

fif... banana bread

4. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

5. OoMaRzoO

OoMaRzoO Senior Member

ight so the whole bandana thing will work for kwik bomb to hide my face

6. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

you dont need to hide your face.... they were tlakin about in pictures but its not like u really even bomb hard enough for the cops too even think about lookin at you

7. OoMaRzoO

OoMaRzoO Senior Member

ight thts coo but our crew is workin on gettin reconize soon so that means we should start with some pieces right and do it in and out of our city

8. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

lol u gotta get good before u can get props man

9. OoMaRzoO

OoMaRzoO Senior Member

yo but for my first throwie ever done thats a okay one right

10. Tails0nE

Tails0nE Elite Member

u really dont need one now im just sayin your gonna need one
    later on in life...
    cause just a throw up aint gonna do nuthin just like
    later in your gonna get better and gonna go harder
    and do pieces and some more pieces and then your gonna need one..
    exacley like gesus said...
    but hey if u really want to get one then thats fine by me...

and if u want stickers go to your local mail place and ask for some
    us postal stickers.. if they ask and be a nosy bastard say you gotta send
    some gifts to your cousin in cali or florida or sumthin i dunno....
    or go to like wal mart and get the "Hi, My Name Is" stickers...

11. OoMaRzoO

OoMaRzoO Senior Member

ight sounds coo i will take some good advice when give but yeah its one in the morning here so i will hit u back later PEACE OUT ~Spray All Day~

12. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

lol spray all day ill re-frain from making comments... but that i eat cclam said is the best advice about ahting your shit in 6 months even tho it will be more like 2-3 depending on how fast you progress

13. Tails0nE

Tails0nE Elite Member

yeah i suggest just practice your throw up and shit on
    paper for a while then when you feel line its dope
    then go ahead... i sketched my taggs and throw ups for like
    a year then i finally went and did my shit...
    and some of my old shit i fell like "wow that was hella stupid..."

and its 3:12 a.m. by me.....

14. anza

anza Senior Member

i know you'r all going to hate me for bumping my flick, but it was several pages back, and no one was responding to it at all. so all you haters can just deal with it. the word's amonosity

15. ILL

ILL Elite Member

i don't really like it. it dosn't really look like it sez amonosity either, maby try a simpiler style

16. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

listen marz i gave you advice before and you thought i was shitting on you... but i'll give you the same advice... if you can make these few simple changes than your throw will be A LOT better...

1) lose those black highlights. lose the highlights all together. it's a throwup and you don't need them... that being said there was one time i saw a silver throw with white highlights and a white forcefield (black outline/3D) around town and i thought it looks pretty cool.
    2) get rid of the fancy 3D and add a simple lower-left or lower-right shadow-style 3D.
    3) any other add-ons (drips) need not apply
    4) try to make it so that your letters flow better together by being similar heights and widths. like from the top of your R to the top of the Z it 'drops' down a bit. Also on yoru M, the left leg is wider than the right leg.
    5) try adding a force-field or halo if you'd like to have an add-on of any sort.
    6) make your outline lines thicker or more visible somehow... it looks all kind've blobbed together the way it is now.

oh, and for your own good, don't plaster your throwup all over town until you have tonnes of confidence. i know it's a bitch to wait but we've all been there and we've all had to pay our dues. i go out and look at some of the throws i did when i was newer to the game, and even though i had been sketching for months i still think they look hideous and i find myself going over them nowadays with my newer throwie because of embaressement.

as for kyrlon, it's drippy, but you will learn can control from it. just keep your hand constantly moving and don't go over the same spot too much (especially important to avoid blotchy drippy fills).
    speaking of which, for throwups it's okay to do 'scratch fills' where you fill the entire throwup with a few long back and forth lines... it's quick (and dirty), but gets the job done... and usually doesn't drip.

here's a scratch fill demonstrated by FATSO from halifax... notice how his fill is made up of a bunch of quick left to right lines.
    [Broken External Image]:http://visualorgasm.com/photos/b050.jpg

sure, it's not as good looking as a solid fill, but when you're out bombing you don't always got the time to spare for such commodities

17. ausbomber

ausbomber Member

Hello all from Brisburn, Australia, iv been writin seriously for about 2 months now can a kind person spare any tips it was raining and a couple of suss people cruised past on bikes with lights (which made me F*** my keyline) so i had to hide a couple times, but what are ya gonna do... ill try get a better pic today! [Broken External Image]:http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00498057f00000015.jpg

18. morfed

morfed Member

19. OoMaRzoO

OoMaRzoO Senior Member

20. ILL

ILL Elite Member

it's not that bad but i don't like tha thing in your sig