Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Vancouver

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by CashFlowJoe, Dec 13, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Tony

Tony Elite Member

wow now dat ive seen ur skill titan, i must say i wuz quite da fool fer ever doubting ur skill.

2. retsam

retsam Senior Member

ahahahahahaha that is the worst thing ive seen posted on here ahahah tbc what

3. vancity

vancity Senior Member

*whew* and i thot that tbc wasnt good enough to go "all city vancouver", you guys proved me wrong, mad skillzzzzzzzzzzzzz HAHAHAHAHHAHA

4. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

wow....titan....never talk again

5. 211_24-7

211_24-7 Senior Member

i dunna wa its called but some writers in my area are doin shit like that too... different in a good way if u ask me

this actually looked like it was gonna go somewhere good.... then i saw the otha pix... <_<

6. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

ketchup bottles/cocking guns filled with paint or other things

7. glue

glue Elite Member

8. Skore_One

Skore_One Elite Member

wow shit tony i painted on the building right accorss from there i didnt get finished cause the skytrain security saw me then i ran then i slipped in mud and went home never returning dam i wanted to finish that

9. Skore_One

Skore_One Elite Member

Hahahahha titan you make me laugh talkin shit then puttin that on here take these peoples adivce go sketch.

10. titan_tbc

titan_tbc Senior Member

nah man i jsut got harsh nervous and fucked up

11. CHILLEN905

CHILLEN905 Elite Member

ON THA WHOLE THROW?!??!!?! OR WHATEVER THA HELL U WANNA CALL IT

12. titan_tbc

titan_tbc Senior Member

ye the guy i was with was pressuring me and syaing ppl are around and i jsut wanted 2 finish it and leave

13. PhAiS

PhAiS Senior Member

haha thats not really an excuse for that

14. edit

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2011
  15. titan_tbc

titan_tbc Senior Member

yeh i know i dont even know why i posted pics i feel like such a tod

16. scary dreams

scary dreams Elite Member

please do not touch the city, if your stuff looks as bad as that "thing" u did on the skatepark, then i would advise you to practice alot more, and by the way, dont bring a digi cam into vancouver when your bombing because you will most likely get jacked for you camera, thats it [/b][/quote]
    Vancouver.....isn't hardcore. Wake up. Dope scene and all, but don't act like theres any risk of getting pocket checked or something, it's pretty mellow.

17. vancity

vancity Senior Member

ummm, if you are flashing a digi cam on hastings, your likely to be confronted by crackheads and bums that try to act nice to you then jack you up, i was just downtown, walking out of the potblock and a bum comes up to my buddy and puts a gram of bud in his pocket and says, keep it man its free, then he asks for 5 $ and when we dont give him shit he jacks my buddies smokes, i personally would have beat his ass but this is just an example, yes vancouver is not hardcore but take a trip to the east side at night and i gurantee you wont want to bring cell phones or cameras...

18. retsam

retsam Senior Member

theres no style there if ur friend rushed u it would be messy not straight up homosexual :ph34r:

19. Slob

Slob Elite Member

SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP YOUR ONLY MAKIN A BIGGER ASS OF YOUR SELF. so what if you can improve in a month, its sitll not hella old, its a month old, and "IMPROVING" doesn't mean shit, the more you paint the more your skills will grow. i think you fools need to take it back too the paper & put the canz down.

20. Slob

Slob Elite Member