Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

2. craigome

craigome Senior Member

cut a hole in an apple put a straw threw it and stick it on with some duck tape. then cut a hole in the top of the apple so the straw goes into it. then pack the apple with weed. then blaze it up and it tastes like apple yum yum.

3. mad

mad Elite Member

amen for sluts

4. oblong

oblong Elite Member

i did that last night
    acept i had a screen filter in the top of the apple
    and used one of those super wide slurpee straws as the mouthpiece

5. tre'tre'

tre'tre' Senior Member

i did that but i used the tube of a mechanical pencil instead of a straw

6. infer one

infer one Elite Member

fuck newports...i hate the fuckin burning sensation in the back of your throat after you suck on them....no really i dont like them, marlboro is where its at. i still smell the blueberry in my coat, smells so good...i dont wanna wash my clothes

7. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

Who here has urinated on their plants dirt?

8. only4herbthred

only4herbthred Member

i have been a blunt man my whole life
    now im messing around with home made vaporizers
    i love it!!
    could someone tell me how bongs compare to vaporizers and how different is the high??

9. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

...you haven't used a bong and you do vapor hits?

10. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

i rock percy bong hits like its goin out of sytle!!!
    but then a blunt with some friends is always dope too :wub:

11. only4herbthred

only4herbthred Member

ofcourse!! i have been smoking a long time and i have tried HOMEMADE bongs but i really wasnt feeling them. vaporizers on the other hand are a potheads dream! u get much higher for much longer with much less weed!! thats why i love them!! but let me know what ou guys think are the differences with bongs and vaporizers and different is the high??

12. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

...fuck if I know...I'm all for getting high, but sometimes its just a lot more easy to just roll a blunt, or pop a bowl in the bongske and blow..knife hits, and all this technical crap is coo, but I'm a pot head...I'm lazy

13. Ume

Ume Moderator

it all depends on the situtation at hand and the setting, like if your in a crowded public place your not gonna whip out a bong, and when your sittin at your place with some friends your not gonna bust out with a toothpick joint now are ya? vapourizors are awesome if its just like you and one other person, or if like your sick and dont want all that smoke, nice long high without all the hackin, but with bongs it always fun to turn down the lights, turn on some tunes and just have everyone sittin in a cicle, but really its all up to you and how you like to smoke it.
    The highs are different by the types of weed you smoke(duh), but like i said the settings will make your experinces differ from one another. :) hope that helped a bit,or if it even answered your question.

14. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Sounds more like a shroom sesch

15. Ume

Ume Moderator

it could be that to ;) , but im talkin about just passin the bong around or like brinin out the hookah.

16. Vincenzo

Vincenzo Member

Yo...whered u get that breakdancing bear icon for your thing dude? :blink:

17. BeeOne234...

BeeOne234... Elite Member

Upon arrival last night, I was tossed about 6 oz. and was told to get to cookin haha I can make the danky dank Ganja food, and these boys don't forget it...I made 2 cakes, one rainbow ganja and one strawberry ganja swirl...dank blueberry muffins, and irie banana nut muffins...for dinner made dank veggie mix and ganja salmon and ganja swordfish....ganja mushroom rice pilaf...broccolli and califlower with ganja butter....followed by deserts and multiple flavors of kickbutt beer....yum I love cooking with herb...mmmmmmm I love cali bud!!!
    Hit a Volcano all night...now that is the BEST vaporizor I have ever fell head over lung in love with...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

JELROCKS- don't piss on your soil man...just....no...don't do it.

18. *narK705

*narK705 Member

Bee you're hardcore, you need you're own show.

19. BeeOne234...

BeeOne234... Elite Member

hahahahahaha...fuck yeah i do...

20. infer one

infer one Elite Member

http://img220.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img220&image=yo2pk.png

as you can see, i have ben having a good time with my date...props to dear for taking the picture while drunk as fuck, 2 steel reserve 40's and this bad boy will give you one fucked up night...5'8 but we call her the 6 footer, after clearing this bitch you feel like a soldier...