Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Country Crunk Milk Shakes - Underground HIPHOP(daily updates)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Oct 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. scarface

scarface Elite Member

if fifty dies as a result of his beef wi game do u think he wil be remembered as a legend?

2. THEPOSTWHORE5000

THEPOSTWHORE5000 Elite Member

amen.
    ^idk if thats spelled write..

3. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

ok well ill start off by saying i know where hip hop has came from so there so i so see where its going (just like breaking did got popular and then died and its coming back) but i feel u on your whole first paragraph about what fifty did too get in there

im not goign to lie hes fuckin dope, well his old shit liek "how to rub a industry nigga" with mad rapper he shows so much skill there but i made your point on that oen and cant say too much about it because your right...

you say hip hops changing but so is everything else in thoe whole world we live in so its only natural.... i dont concidered half the people who claim them self hip hop to infact be hiphop..

"So with that said, what do most of your preferred underground artist rap about"

well ok im more into abstract shit im a fuckin nerd for anticon doseone.. btu some of my other fav type of emcees its poets liek sage francis, josh martines, i enjoy other artist like NINE, Mf doom, kool keith, charizma, gemni, icon the mic king.... so im more into lyrical shit with meaning shit i can relate too im a producer so im also HUGE into to production a turntablism and experimental productions along with jungle and what not

4. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

avos my brother from another mother please jump into this shit man i know u want too

5. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

sorry i didnt respond earlyer but here ya go.....

http://sandbox.pair.com/testcd.html

6. FatMasterSlim

FatMasterSlim Senior Member

yurp 50 used to be a pretty dope dude, not the tops but nice, but now, eh...

and as for Avos yea man come on it,

Gesus you got some dope artist chioces there you know I feel MF Doom from my sig, but those are some good heads, Id like to check out some of your production stuff and mixes you have a site?

And for music people on these boards, DJs or producers or jsut heads, peep these sites, www.djforums.com and www.djjokesta.com

Joke is my boy and is dope as hell hes got some decent forums running over there too...

one up lets keep this thread moving wit some intelligence people

FAT

7. CraYon

CraYon Elite Member

I don't mean to interfere with this arguement happening above this post. But does any one know about Benefit? Has he dropped any new tracks? Anyone know whats happened with him?

8. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

benefit the emcee ro the producer.... 2 totally diffrent people commonly comfused

9. CraYon

CraYon Elite Member

Benefit the emcee...The white rapper dude.

EDIT: And I remember this website (like lycos or something) that had a free online radio with an underground hip hop station...Anyone know of it, or of any others?

10. THEPOSTWHORE5000

THEPOSTWHORE5000 Elite Member

i use my itunes that has an underground hiphop radio station...(online) heres the link it gives me: www.simplyradio.com Hiphop (thats what it says in the caption) also, www.radioKPT.com the home of urban beats...

11. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

fat u wanted some of my production here ya go there old and new ones

http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1OD2PTQ...BU0LHYHEDSH4ZTV

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=264MJLRAPQSEM3M3H6INGDBB10

http://s26.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2YI778O...RU0AUARLBD7I6HN

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=223PMCO...DW2TLCRVM4ZNUVT

http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1RSJDRZ...HL0IH7MP2LXDWBY
    there nothing to great nothign to serious casi dont want people jack my beats to spit on them with out my permision cas i DO tell them so there mostly shorts, unmastered, ect

if u want more gegt at me in IM

12. CraYon

CraYon Elite Member

Yo, postwhore, thanks for dat link. I'm feelin it!

EDIT, lmao. I was listenin to this song off that radio. And I was feelin the beat and the flow. But then I noticed the some wasn't even in English, it was some European shit i think.

13. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

fat what u think of those beats

14. Avos

Avos Elite Member

iight my people im here. First off FAT man i respect what you have said jus simply because you backed it up and had very good arguments along wit it.
    Honestly, in my opinion, i have no fucking respect for 50. Yeah i will agree that some of his rhymes WERE dope, however now, its a completely differnent thing. In the movie BEEF he has an interview in there about what the deal is with him and Ja rule. He says "I jus dont like that nigga" when asked why he replies with somethin along the lines of he isnt in it for the art, hes jus on stage to sell records, hes a pop icon not a rapper, him and Christina Aguilera should go do a song together... When i heard this comment i had no choice but to laugh, simply because everything he said was wrong wit Ja is exactly what he is today. Thats my view on 50. Also my homie CASONE told me last night about an interview where they were interviewing "the game" and they asked him about this one incident where he threw his chain out into the crowd at a concert. His reply "Because im not in this rap game for the money, Im in it for the love of hip hop" hahahahahha my fuckin ass. Keep in mind this is coming from a wack ass wanna-be-emcee who has bitten from every great emcee there ever was. I doubt that one single rhyme is even his.
    Im not saying that all mainstream cats are wack money hungry devils, but the majority of them are. All the cats that are signed to a label sure they may sell 1 million records, and go platinum...but when there contract is over, how much money you think that company is actually gonna give them....not shit. And that is a proven fact.
    The main thing that pisses me off today, is when you look at what the masses are being subjected to as far as whos on MTV and BET, who are reppin "Hip hop". they are sending the completely wrong message to people. Now we have all these kids who listen to the music of G-unit and whoever else, walkin around thinkin theyre thugs cause of the music theyre listening to. thinkin they know what hip hop is. they have no fuckin idea what Hip hop is. Hip hop is a mindstate, a concious (sp) way to be and a way to live every part of your life. I say this because i know, i live this culture and try to give back as much as i can. it is my duty as a true hip hoppa to give back to my people in every way i possibly can...
    If any of yall want a dope ass forum and community of hip hoppas you gotta check out www.templeofhiphop.org. The site was set up by KRS and Minister Server. The people on there have helped me grow, learn and find myself.
    so for now im out and ill leave you with some reading material. thats jus some thoughts about what was previously said. peace and one love

15. Avos

Avos Elite Member

yeah im double postin but fuck off... by the way wheres Bea been?? she should get down on this too.

16. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

my sugah bee's travlign i talked to her the other night shes in cali right now... she'll be back online in a month or two i think

17. SLIK

SLIK Senior Member

ahhh i love u geesus ur the best ... u listen to louis logic :D hes dope.....but u should dj numark to that list hes pretty ill.....ok ill shut up now

18. scarface

scarface Elite Member

for the sake of soundin repeptative do any ov u listen 2 bang em smurf

19. AOK cosimo

AOK cosimo Member

I think gesus krist is gay?

20. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

was that supposed to be a question?