Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The UK Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scarface, Nov 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. respERATION

respERATION Banned

page 2??

weeeaakkkkkkkkkk

i'm fucking tired :(

2. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

man im twatted again...im turning into a proper alcoholic...fuck this...beer goggles as well tonight...thats really bad haha!

3. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

have some random photos....river tyburn under london...not my photos...but there photos of me! I stacked it into the queens pooh in this sewer/drain....the flap below weighs about 2/3 tonnes...we propped it up with my maglite...so about a foot gap...if you touch the flap at all it will close and well...kill you....so was fun to try slip through!

[Broken External Image]:http://www.urbandefects.co.uk/photosforwebsites/tyburn/1.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://www.urbandefects.co.uk/photosforwebsites/tyburn/2.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://www.urbandefects.co.uk/photosforwebsites/tyburn/3.jpg

4. Welsh_Graffer

Welsh_Graffer Senior Member

5. respERATION

respERATION Banned

and probably somewhat a smelly cunt too :p

guhhhhhh day off school....supposed to be doing coursework :/

fuck it i'll play nerdy online games :)

6. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

fuck that for a bubble man.

what if u got stuck ?!? hee haw signal on yer dog n bone ?!? fucked. abso fucked.

end up forced to kill n eat the cunt takin they fotos just to survive. again. fuck that.

naw man.

stick tae yer high towerd n shiizle man. thats para as fuck. its also pretty aids-bait man, all that shitey water.

7. respERATION

respERATION Banned

hahaha i only just understood what you said....

i impressed myself

haha doesn;t monkey work down there or summat?

and fuck me i'm tired :(

8. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

if the flap closes...as i said you die...it will squash you...it weighs 2/3 tonnes and would be pushing you against a bit of concrete...and if you survived...you would be stuck and if there was a lot of rainfall you would then drown :)

and respiration i dont work down there...i do it just for something to do....i would love to get payed to wander them haha!

9. respERATION

respERATION Banned

in that case......you need a better hobby???

does it not smell like shit and piss??

why would you WANT to be around that?

10. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

dosent smell anything as bad as people think...its like 80% fresh water/rain water, about 10% detergents, and then 10% sewage....so the detergents and bleach kinda keep the smell reasonable...but again its not bad at all...most drains in london are bone dry and never actually get used...they are just if there is major storms they come into use....

the reason i do it is to see some shit that hardly anyone will ever see...and look at the gems that can be found...

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3208_3094786499_69975db3b8.jpg_a4f0a23c50a330cf1bf56cae6c33a893.jpg

11. respERATION

respERATION Banned

i spose but still....can;t too hygeinic?

that is a nice picture...butlike i couldn't walk through the nastiness,do you go down there alot?

12. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

prob not to hygienic...hepatitis...tetanus...aids...HIV etc...but meh you hardly come into contact with it...ive cut myself down there...got my tetanus shot and was fine....unless ive now got aids and dont know :D

you wear waders...so you never come into contact with the water anyway....but as i said most drain are bone dry...its only in some sewers that you get a fair bit of water...in the pic of the dirty black water...that is actually the tidal water from the thames back filling the chamber as the tide was coming in....but maybe once a week...if that...all dependent on when people are free...and mainly dependent on the weather...if theres any chance of rain...you dont drain!

13. respERATION

respERATION Banned

hahahaha i see.i would get checked if i were you,and btw don;t people dump loads of shit in the water too....like bodies and stuff??

14. Welsh_Graffer

Welsh_Graffer Senior Member

so can you actually get anti vandal paint out of clothes?
    went to some party in liverpool last night and bailed out over the back wall thinking it would be funny, woke up this morning with black paint all up my newest hoodie and on the side of my jacket :(

15. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

anti-vandal paint is literally just tar, its like coversall....i dont know man...prob some strong as fuck paint stripper...but you will prob end up ruining your hoody anyway...so to be honest your fucked...

i dunno people prob dump shit in the thames...but a body would be able to get into the sewer...unless some weirdo popped a manhole cover...climbed down...and put it down there....but its quite funny when we walk around and you hear a crunch and you go 'i just stood on madeline mcannes head'....

16. respERATION

respERATION Banned

awwwwwwwww.....

i feel bad for rolf'ing at that,seriously though fuck going down there i'd be scared as shit,ever met anyone else down there?

17. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

apart from a few rats no one...its to vast a space to just bump into anyone...i mean thames water only has like 8 people employed to flush the sewers...i would hate to run into them :D

18. respERATION

respERATION Banned

why? they would be smelly cunts ;)

ahahahaha i'm sad....comedowns suck:/

19. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

im just bored...im nearly through my weekend of shit...just worked it all which sucks...i realised i failed....i said i can work next saturday as overtime as well, like this week...forgetting i am fuckin busy...so ive gotta try get that off...cunts...its annoyed me :D Well they would probably hand us over to the police...and well..we would get butt fucked haha!

20. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

chenzo your from glasgow aint ya? I might be going on road trip next month...gonna be passing through on my way to inverkip...is it worth stopping there?