Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throw Ups - Bombs

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by CHILLEN905, May 19, 2004.

Share This Page

1. HADES.

HADES. Senior Member

2. beefisforburgers

beefisforburgers Senior Member

3. sex without condoms

sex without condoms Elite Member

4. beefisforburgers

I just came up with that idea so I have only painted 5 or 6 of them and I have posted everyone that I have flicked so far, but there will be more on the way.
    Here's a little two letter
    ai262.photobucket.com_albums_ii104_beefisforburgers_2letter.jpg

5. willywonka

willywonka Banned

6. spectator

spectator Senior Member

7. spectator

spectator Senior Member

8. spectator

spectator Senior Member

9. LINUX OS

LINUX OS Senior Member

Prior TIN
    Chez 5X7
    Clock(R.I.P)
    Mitch NAP
    WLTW NAP
    Dusone JFS
    Raep TCN
    Astro WWV
    Chino BYI
    Bye KNS
    LI F.U.C.K
    LC F.U.C.K
    Elve 5ES
    Crome AKA
    Bomber USA
    Never
    Member TVM
    Astar CD
    Cally
    Ao SG
    Wreck
    Stem Ynn
    Ranker DRS
    Plug ABV5
    2Rage GNS
    Down-Lo HIV
    CopOut DBY
    Fubs 66V
    Justones JCS
    Design TESQ.
    2little HSK
    FBS Crew
    2 Little HSK
    Pills ASS
    Bran US
    Noxer DOD
    JA XTC
    Push KOD
    Rahb 2000
    Arive GH
    Dare 5MH
    Keeps AD
    Soe P2D
    Beeps
    Dreads NIW
    Shunga NIW
    Tears NIW
    Shabinz NIW
    Zesk NIW
    Joker NIW
    Nice PBS
    Dink PBS
    Sha YAH
    Slam YAH
    Dazeez Z-Team, AWB
    Poest NB ATP 1976
    Fabian FSA
    Spot KMS
    Smir TBV
    Checo
    Sack ACV
    The 5MH crew
    Shak PGA
    TSSOne VWC
    VE (R.I.P)
    Yeah, it's a long list, and I know there's some dudes here that went to war with eachother,but, they still hold a part of the reason why I'm a writer. And if you know who these guys are , you know the impact they left in graff and the way they kept Brooklyn going strong....

10. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

11. beefisforburgers

Stolen pictures of my favourite writer
    ai148.photobucket.com_albums_s14_REVOK1_photos_NEKST_10.jpg
    ai148.photobucket.com_albums_s14_REVOK1_photos_NEKST_11.jpg
    ai148.photobucket.com_albums_s14_REVOK1_photos_NEKST_13.jpg
    ai148.photobucket.com_albums_s14_REVOK1_photos_NEKST_14.jpg
    ai148.photobucket.com_albums_s14_REVOK1_photos_NEKST_6.jpg
    ai148.photobucket.com_albums_s14_REVOK1_photos_NEKST_7.jpg
    ai148.photobucket.com_albums_s14_REVOK1_photos_NEKST_8.jpg
    ai148.photobucket.com_albums_s14_REVOK1_photos_NEKST_9.jpg

12. refyouz

refyouz New Member

nekst is def up there on my list of fav's too...dude goes big.

13. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

Intense ass shit
    ai148.photobucket.com_albums_s14_REVOK1_photos_3227176845_1b43e0590b.jpg
    ai148.photobucket.com_albums_s14_REVOK1_photos_3227146459_1dbc394e23.jpg
    A bunch of us were painting a spot. It was myself, ZESER, AUGOR, POSE, and NEKST. I was doing all of the letters for everybody’s name and we were all working great as a team putting it all together. We were doing this huge illegal production in a big vacant lot right on a main street in the center of LA. The shit was going to be really fucking retarded when it was done. Unfortunately, somebody was awake at 3am in the apartments behind the lot and heard us through an open window; I guess she heard the noise then peeped us from her pad because (we didn't know this at the time, obviously) she called us in to the police stating, "There are 15 gang members painting graffiti."

A lot of police showed up and while we were making our escape I jumped a wrought iron fence and upon my landing dislocated my knee...not fun. The pain was soo fucking intense my eyes actually went black for a second. I had hurt it in a similar situation running from the police in Miami doing a backlump on the subway there a few weeks before but I thought it had healed up enough to go out again. I was wrong.

When I looked down I could see that it didn't look right, so I flexed my leg and put it back in place. Not fun either.
    Anyways, I knew that my running bit of the escape was over so I needed a safe spot to hide. I found what was my best option: the back of a delivery truck that had high walls on the bed, but a open roof. I pulled myself up in there and was hiding for a few minutes. Then I heard the police chopper approaching; my spot wasn't good anymore, needless to say, because there was no cover in the back of the truck that would shield me from the spotlight or the infrared.

Before it got too close I made sure it was safe to get out, then did so. I knew the police were just around the corner, but I was feeling pretty confident for some reason. Luckily I was wearing gloves while painting, so my hands were clean. I got rid of everything incriminating on my person and took off my hoodie for safe measure even though I was sure they hadn't got a clear look at us since the lot was so dark and we were set back far from the street were they approached us.

I hobbled out of the alley right onto the street where 3 squad cars were searching with flashlights. I tried to put my best "what the hell is going on" face and as I popped out around the wall the police rushed me, slamming me into the fence with their guns drawn in my face. I proceeded with my innocent act asking "W-whats going on? Did someone get shot?" Their response was "What the hell were you doing? Did you just come out of that alley?" I replied, "Yeah, I was just taking a piss...what’s going on!?"

After checking my hands, clothes, and pockets and finding nothing graffiti related or illegal, LA's finest politely asked me to "Get the fuck out of here!" I tried to walk away as normal as possible not revealing my leg injury... BOO-YAA.

14. thatgraffkid410

thatgraffkid410 Senior Member

pluto job typoe blaq lookin fresh

15. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

bump the living fuck out of nekst and that story, cracked me the fuck up

why is that revok half way buffed? you guys try to get rid of the name before the cops got there?

16. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

He probably heard the lady when the she called the cops, and went over it as much as he could.

17. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

true, well if what you said is true then i give you mad props for handling your shit and writing with those guys, nekst destroys everywhere he goes, hes hella up in boston. mad respect

18. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

Haha damn you misunderstood me pretty hard, I wasn't writing with the MSK heads. That story is from a revok interview in Juxtapoz and I thought it was fucking nuts.
    Revok/Augor/Pose/Zeser/Nekst are all fucking legends.

19. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

lol yeah big ups to those motherfuckers, cept i think augor is getting a little cocky with this shit, like even i know what he looks like i just think he might be making the same mistake that revok and bucket made posting his face on the internet, but then again if i was him i would be mad cocky too.

20. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

Yea I feel you, he is pretty much all city in Los Angeles though. That's the sketchy thing about MSK, their the most up writers but also do a lot of legals interviews so the risk of being caught for them is so high.
    Stolen(should say this from now on haha)
    afarm4.static.flickr.com_3104_3194014421_95f995cfdd.jpg_a4f0a23c50a330cf1bf56cae6c33a893.jpg