Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Flicks of Your Inventory [POST PICS OR GET AN INFRACTION]

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by oblong, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. /DaNk\

/DaNk\ Member

i dont know why but that shit made me totaly crack up haha nice

2. dior

dior Senior Member

Thats amazing lol

3. oxiclean

oxiclean Senior Member

Agreed.

4. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

isnt that MarkerChan?

5. NockOne

NockOne Senior Member

man thats a dope stash... i love fucking sakuras...and im wanting to get mad pentel whites..are they really good..?

6. fredom-writer

fredom-writer Senior Member

this sent me straight to the my google search bar...
    "female masterbation with markers"

7. 56ACE

56ACE Senior Member

pentels are good but smell pretty strong, my boy opened one on a bus and this dude was trippin

8. fredom-writer

fredom-writer Senior Member

I found some great techniques

Magic marker I love using two electric toothbrushes, one on my clit and the other one in my vagina. I turn them on and just before I cum I put a thick marker up my ass. It just feels amazing.
    Penmanship I like to use those Gellyroll pens and stick them in my vagina, then I get out a electric toothbrush and then I put it on my clit, and hold it there (while still pumping the pen in and out). I can stand it so long! It feels awesome!
    Sawyer I take a pen (not one with a sharp edge) and put it against my pussy length ways and saw back and forth and get faster. Then I like to close my legs and squeeze them together while sawing really fast, it's nice
    Big thick marker I like to put a big thick marker in my pussy and push it harder and harder until I cum.
    Office supplies I like to take a pen, lube it slightly and place it between the lips of my vagina. Then, I close my legs and move the pen up and down and in circles -first slow, then fast. I get so turned on and I can orgasm slowly or quickly depending on my mood.
    Easy writer I get naked and sit in the recliner and grab a pen, use the end of the pen to stimulate my clit. I just use circular motions with the pen tip until I feel an orgasm cumming and lick my finger and finish till I explode. I usually lick my fingers off because it tastes so good. One day I hope my husband comes in and catches me. I think it could be real sexy. I love to watch him masturbate as well.
    Juicy coochie I take a pencil and I rub it up and down my pussy. Slowly at first, then faster and faster. Then I like to hear my pussy get juicy. That makes me cum faster. I keep doing this and I like the smell of my pussy juice - that helps too. It feels so good.
    Mark it up I like to take two thick markers and insert them in my pussy. I pull one up and around my clit while thrusting the other one in and out of my vagina. Sometimes I put both markers in (caps outward) and secure a bobby pin on my clit and pull on the bobby pin. The sensation is awesome. You can also put bobby pins on your breasts and pull, too!
    Penmanship I love to masturbate. Get a pen that vibrates and put it on your clit. Then lift your legs. One side of your clit is more sensitive then the other and keep it on that side. Then tighten your muscles and push your butt up further and you will be cumming in no time.
    Squiggle writer I use one of those pens you find in the toys section at like Wal-Mart. those squiggle writers, use the round part on your clit...it feels great.

ill probably make a thread about it in the toys fourm,

9. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

is that: my masterbation stories.com?

ai391.photobucket.com_albums_oo359_dopeyman_Picture48.jpg

flick for talking

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  10. PegCityBoy

PegCityBoy Senior Member

that bitch is fun i got one of em too the ( what i think is a ) painter is shit i got 2 packs of em not knowing theyre water based, so i used em in my bbook an the pages stuck together and fucked up my book lesson learnt fuck painters

11. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

wer u cop that marker at??

12. PegCityBoy

PegCityBoy Senior Member

i got mine at a local art shop

13. Fat4l_ONE

Fat4l_ONE Senior Member

14. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

15. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

Jeez kid sounds stupid and cocky but he gets props for that stash

16. Fat4l_ONE

Fat4l_ONE Senior Member

yeah i agree, but in one of this other vid it showd all the stuff behind the tool box and it was like all this airbrushing shit. so i dnt think he does much graffiti. i saw alot of corprate stickers and logos but only saw what looked like one tag that might have been his and you see it on the top of the tool box

17. kickapig

kickapig Senior Member

i wish mommy and daddy paid for my 20 krink markers 12 moltows 40 cans of montana,WOW shits so nice and he pays for 90 % of it

18. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

You can see his tag on the top of the bench too it's not amazing but not horid

So I decided to get all my stuff together at once and it's not as much as I thought I had, but i've got more markers on the way

View attachment 457174

Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
  19. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

this is my stash.im runnin low and that mop ive been using for the longest haha.

ai40.tinypic.com_9q8vpg.jpg

sorry for the shitty pic.

20. noise not music

noise not music Senior Member

harbor blue!! some good schemes in there ^^