Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

When Did You Start

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by SHift, Oct 15, 2004.

Share This Page

1. RIZE

RIZE New Member

i started like 4-5 years ago, im still kinda wack though. i never draw my shit first, i just freestyle all my painting. ive started doing some wildstylez though, and there coming out pretty dope.

FAIZONE
    PHIXION
    Flip Shit Crew

2. brm08r6

brm08r6 Senior Member

i have been painting for about 3 to 4 years, and i got caught 2 years ago and a just started up last year, i have'nt done any to big yet. but i got big plans for the summer.

3. skwidboy

skwidboy Member

like 4 months, im still toy as fuck.

4. TrandomnesstwO

TrandomnesstwO Senior Member

Well in grade 5 I started to get interested into graffiti,then got a main toy tag in grade 6,with other shitty little toy tags.
    Then in summer of 2006 I believe I went to Europe and got my current tag,but I kind of skipped the practice part mostly tagged my horrible tag around the city and country.(Hungary is small.) And then I came back to Toronto and started practicing more getting better and bombing my hood.
    And now Im going everywhere on mostly tagging missions,when I have paint bombing missions.I almost got my tag into the news today but fuck the camera showed the wrong side of the electrical box!
    ...and all this happened from late 2005 to early 2008 now.

5. $IN30NE

$IN30NE Senior Member

drawing since a young age...6 or so...
    stopped for a bit....always been into art though
    started up graffiti a few months ago...still toy as fuck but hopefully ill get better..

6. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

considering how much i think about this shit, and how much this shit has consumed my life, it seems alot longer, but 2 years, seriously going out and wrecking shit in heated spots, about a year.

7. klic

klic Elite Member

i started getting interested in graff when i was 14 around may/june of last year, stumbled upon this website in june and got a basic idea of what graffiti was all about. i started posting sketches on here around july/august, i really started getting into it around september and started putting tags up with shitty markers in chill places. i got my first cans of paint in november and did my first throwup later that day. so i guess i've been at for 8,9 months and im 15 now

8. erin-321

erin-321 Member

uhhm, to the age questioonn,

i got interested in like grade 6. lmfaao at a leadership camp telling us to stay awway :p

and started like grade 7 when i was 12.

14 noww :)

9. pedobear

pedobear Member

I chucked my first proper dub up last night. Been writing on random walls since forever though.

10. KireOne

KireOne Senior Member

ive seen this thread so many times....

got interested around 2004 but i didnt really get serious until 2007 or 2008

11. zenne

zenne Elite Member

im 16 in a week, never painted a wall o_O started about 6 months ago.

12. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

dood. facepalm. if you haven't painted a wall because your letters aren't ready to be seen, i give you mad props. and believe that, it ain't no yolk cuh

13. Jay94

Jay94 New Member

for about 3 years

14. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

11 Months ago. I started take graff seriously in June of last year.

15. ReKoNe~!

ReKoNe~! Banned

4 years, i quit for like a year tho so i lost my can control pretty bad, that and before i quit all i used was montana and now i rack my paints, ive gotten much better at sketching and tagging tho, this summer i plan on doing alot of peices

16. -ske-

-ske- New Member

Its my second year of writing and my first of throw and piece

17. peacebomb

peacebomb Senior Member

Saw my cousin that was like a brother to me get consumed by it and never really understood it. Then like 3 years ago hip hop came into my life and then I got consumed by graff. I wish I could go back and write with my cousin, it would have been dope but hes in prision for a litle bit.

So like 2 sorry about the life story shit

18. XMENCHICAGO

XMENCHICAGO Member

started boming in 2001 pieceing in 05.

19. dior

dior Senior Member

20. proNYNJA

proNYNJA Senior Member

ive been tagging since 08' but did my first throwie last month, i havent done any bombs or peices yet.