Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

.25 isnt gunna do anything at all. your gunna need a few bars to xannyed up if you havent done it befor try 3-5 mgs

2. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

Ask in the other drug thread.

Monday I went to sixflags with some friends. Smoked the way there, plus in the parking lot. Rode rollercoaster high as fuck. Went back out to the lot to smoke some more. It was insane.

3. DistrixInkCo.

DistrixInkCo. Senior Member

Going down to Laguna Beach in a week.

9 hour drive. Should I just get really baked before?

Or should I make it more interesting...

4. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

Alright
    I havea whole bottle so I'lll jsut do a shit load
    My brother took like 3 .25 the other day whne he was having a panic attack and he was running into walls and shit it was hilarious
    But thanks

Edit I snorted 3 and ingested two and I'm spinning haha

I know this is the wrong thread too but the other one no one is in

Last edited: Jun 10, 2009
  5. Peter Reveen

Peter Reveen Senior Member

any of you ever tried ibogaine apprently it come from a plant they grind up into a powder adn you snort iits side effect is actually to cure addiction but the reason why people dont use it is because when you do it sends you on a tripp its a hallucinogen.

6. DistrixInkCo.

7. Peter Reveen

Peter Reveen Senior Member

i know what it is i'm asking if anyone has tried it.

8. DistrixInkCo.

erowid.org

Trip reports...

I'm really high.
    Gettin a dank sammich in a feww too!

9. Nem

Nem Elite Member

supposedly it gives you such an insightful and introspective trip that you just lose all needs and desires to do heroin or whatever you're addicted to.

It cures your addiction mentally. and you experience less withdrawl symptoms. ive never done it though and ive never heard of people doing it just for kicks.

10. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

were the phudge have u been, been holdind don the pulp clic by my lonesum

11. gunsofbrooklyn

gunsofbrooklyn Senior Member

picking up a keg, kush and hash tonight
    :)

12. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

SO id on;t really smoke much ever
    Maybe once or twice a month

But a few minutes or so ago
    I was listening to videotape by radiohead and it felt amazing
    everytime the drums would hit I felt a shock of numbness and warmth and it just kept crashing
    Like it was colliding with my body releasing waves of just greatness
    haha
    I don't even know why I said anything it was just cool

13. NZwriter

NZwriter Member

^ same thing happens to me! i knw what you mean ae it feels mint like warmth and pins nd needles mixed together ae

14. newbornsek

newbornsek Elite Member

15. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

Copypasta:

Ok so it all starts out on a nice fall day in my shit-hole town. It is maybe 11:00 o’clock when I wake up. Bored, I give my buddy Sean a call to see what he’s up to. Neither of us has anything going on so we decide to buy some weed and start the day with a strawberry kiwi blunt.

Later that day my other buddy, Peter, gives me a call. He says he didn't have to work and suggests we meet up at our spot. Sean and I are high with nothing else to do so we decide to meet him.

A little background on Peter; his parents are assholes. They view Peter as the “baby” of the family and thus give him a hard time about smoking pot, despite being okay with the fact that his older brother and sister do it all the time. Basically they put him through all this shitty rehab he doesn’t need and he can’t smoke pot (which he loves). Because of this he has gravitated toward harder shit like coke or computer duster or whipits or whatever else he can get his hands on.

Anyway, when we meet Peter he greets us with several bottles of cough syrup and says, “Hey, let’s robo trip!” Like idiots, Sean and I go along with it and drink this cough syrup, which has our stomachs churning and turning. Peter, dumb ass that he is, decides to drink two more bottles. He’s acting crazy but we figured he would just puke it up and be okay, but he doesn’t puke. He’s just insanely fucked up.

So Peter is stumbling around, he has no idea where he is - he’s an absolute mess. Then his mother calls my cell phone and she’s pissed. Turns out Peter was supposed to go to work after all but blew it off to get fucked up. She tells me she’s going to come get him and asks where we are. I realize that Peter can’t get picked up now, so I completely lie and tell her we’re at this pizza joint and give the most convoluted directions possible. After about twenty minutes of me describing how to find us, I suggest that I could drive him home later and she agrees.

A bit later, we’re driving around and I tell Peter about his mom. I think we’re in the clear because he has calmed down. But, he talks us into picking up these pills he calls “triple C” and going back to the spot. We take a bunch of these things and we’re tripping hard, stumbling around like idiots in this open area.

Sure enough, Peter’s mom drives by and sees us. Peter bolts into this open field and crouches down but it’s no use as he’s in plain sight. His mom just laughs, grabs him and tosses him in the car (giving us the dirtiest of dirty looks).

After that, Sean and I head home and anxiously await news from Peter. It turns out that as soon as he got in the car he started throwing up. His mom took him to the hospital (which was the right decision) and, after pumping his stomach, they found a near fatal amount of DXM in his system.

His mom asked the doctor to administer a drug test, the results of which found cocaine and opiates. This led his mom to think he was a heroin addict who did coke on the side or something. Needless to say, she arranged to ship him off to a rehab center.

Peter still had three days before shipping out so we figured he’d go out with a bang, however, his folks wouldn’t let him leave the house. This totally freaked Pete out and, ridiculous as it sounds, he just took off running one night. He started running toward my house, looking for a place to hide out. Unfortunately, I wasn’t home and he just kept on running. That is, until he was stopped by a cop who promptly took him home.

The day before Peter’s to go into rehab, he calls me and asks me to do a “sneak attack” as he called it. I was to buy a bag of weed, swing by his house and toss it up to his second story window. So, good friend that I am, I get a bag, find a rock and bind them together with a rubber band. I stop by his house and look for him by the window but he’s nowhere to be found. As misfortune would have it, he’s taking a crap. Now, I only know this (as does the entire neighborhood) because he screamed it out the bathroom window to me.

So, he tells me to throw the weed/rubber band/rock combo up to the bathroom window and, multi-tasker that he is, he’ll catch it while taking a shit. “Throw it!” he screams. Just then, I hear his dad yell, “What!” and all of a sudden he opens the bathroom door, which Peter forgot to lock. Unfortunately, at this point, I had already heaved the weed up toward the window. Peter, startled by his dad coming into the bathroom, slams the window shut just as my weed/rock projectile arrived on target. The window shatters, the bag of weed attached to a rock rolls up to his dad’s feet and there’s Peter, on the toilet, attempting to cover up the weed with toilet paper. I took off running before his dad could see me.

Sad as it is, I can’t help but laugh every time I envision that scene; Peter shitting, his dad busting in as a bag of weed breaks through the window. Tough to talk your way out of that situation. I also can’t help thinking that, had Peter been allowed to smoke weed, he would never have turned to the harder shit that got him sent away.

16. realtalk

realtalk Senior Member

if thats a true story, u guys got some shit ass luck

17. -Wings-

-Wings- Senior Member

Im like 16 and im allowed to smoke weed :/. I dont see why parents are so gay about it, When I was caught in grd 9 I was gaven a hard time by it from my mom sense shes a bitch, but my dad smokes weed so it all worked out :). Either way tell your friend peter to smoke weed privately or something, I went a couple years without my parents even knowing.

Also im wondering what you americans get for prices down there??
    I was talking to a dude on omegle about weed the other day and he was from new york and apparently its 10$ for .5 :/... Whats it like where you guys live?? I get it 10$ for 2. grams. And 220$ for a bag.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2009
  18. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

Fucking exams, I have to cut down to two or three times a day

and when I don't smoke, I'm very irritable

19. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

well you were talkin to someones who is either getting ripped off or getting really good budd
    but its usually 10 a gram and 20 for some bomb shit
    but what do you mean 220 a bag?you mean an O?

20. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

I guess you guys don't understand the term copypasta, I copied that off a real letter from High Times Magazine.

As for prices it depends the exact location.

California and Canada have probably some of the best prices.
    As you move in to the North East the quality goes down and prices go up. So ya, dimebags in NY/NJ being .4 grams is not uncommon.