Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Flicks of Your Inventory [POST PICS OR GET AN INFRACTION]

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by oblong, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. DIRKADIRKAJIHAD

DIRKADIRKAJIHAD Elite Member

does that mean i sound like a cool toy? will u teach me your methods of graff tag bombs?

2. klic

klic Elite Member

ill order from you right now if youll send me all that for 20 bucks lol.

40 bucks sounded like a great deal to me. i payed him in canadian money so its really only 35 dollars. plus shipping is like 9 dollars from the US to canada. so i was basically paying a dollar per marker which i have no problem with because there isnt anywhere around here to get any of that stuff.

i didnt get to send it out until last tuesday but it still should have got there by now

3. lilbmxking

lilbmxking Senior Member

i went into the beehive a while ago which is a fabric sotre but didnt find any decos, but i did find some zig markers, they are actually pretty sweet and ill probbly get more sometime, the closest city to michaels is 3 hours away from me and i have family that lives there so im sure i can get something shipped

i plan to make a trip to every store that carrys art supplies, found out some new stores and old stores might have some new stocks in.. and anything that deals with graff, like bic pens... mineral spirits, and up to paints.. shit like that

4. zenne

zenne Elite Member

klic, i can get you woodcrafts and decos, but i dont bother with sharpie paints, cause they suck my dick.

5. DIRKADIRKAJIHAD

lol woodcrafts and decos suck just as bad as sharpies dumbass..mite as well use crayola markers..

6. fnt

fnt Senior Member

Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  7. klic

klic Elite Member

i'll pm you sometime whenever i need shit

8. OctoVenom

OctoVenom Senior Member

oh then the ones that are close to are out of business and a few months ago i found out thet carry old krylon and paint markers and now there out business it suck for me hella

9. zenne

zenne Elite Member

i dont use wood crafts, but decos are WAY better than sharpie paints, dumbfuck. sharpie paints are water based.

10. k'n1ve

k'n1ve Senior Member

not all sharpie paints are water based... theres ones that say oilbased, but i cant find the huge fuckin fatties in oilbased.

11. hardwares

hardwares Senior Member

so i did this presentation for my school about graffiti, and ever since the administration has been shoveling out cash to me so that i can paint the school. teachers give me like 40-50$$ every so often to paint their houses and shit.

this was my inventory a while ago.. about a third of what i had at the end. then i left it outside and it all got thrown away (50-100 different caps and a few cans)
    ai44.tinypic.com_2qx47dw.jpg
    its nice when people with money cant tell your a toy :]

12. DIRKADIRKAJIHAD

13. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

The silver and gold decos are the shit, almost better than the sakura touchpens

14. thedudeman

thedudeman Senior Member

dont be so quick to ASS-U-ME things man

15. hardwares

hardwares Senior Member

16. kickapig

kickapig Senior Member

in school?? do you live in america?

17. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

18. hardwares

hardwares Senior Member

yeah i do.

19. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

^^^50 to 100 bucks to paint there house??? ***** u got ripped the fuck off...i paint houses on a side job and i make 800 to 1000 easy...

wait r we talkin graff on houses???cuz i paint houses for real..not graff shit on them...
    and who wants graff on the side of there house neway???i say sir u r full of shit..

Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
  20. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member