Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Public Disturbances

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chocolate Icing, Aug 3, 2009.

Share This Page

1. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

This confuses me.

2. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

^^^me too. i was thinkin that the tape would just get stuck on the tire

thrice: ive always wanted to do that

get together a posse and wear royal blue polos and khakis(sp?) and visit your local best buy. or red polos and visit your local target. back in high school we wanted to get HELLA people together go to a big store and play tag. this thread is guna get me in some trouble ;)

3. Vitamin THC

Vitamin THC Senior Member

lol when i was younger i remember we used to drop balloons filled with mayo or mustard or whatever it was from our 4th floor apartment window on to people and film it, shit those were the days..

i also knew a friend who threw a shit balloon at a bus driver and ended up going to jail... no joke the guy wnt temporarily blind it was actually pretty fucked up..

4. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

Pics or it never happend.

5. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

and you wonder why your the most hated....alive!!! lol jk jk i <3 you :)
    news clippings or it didnt happen cuz that would make the news mos def

6. Vitamin THC

Vitamin THC Senior Member

lol no pics but this is all i could find on it, pretty sure i have the newspaper cliping somewhere

http://atu.bluestatedigital.com/content/pages/fow_safety_security

Winnipeg Transit says that around 20 such assaults occur each year. Executive Vice President Jim Girden says these include an incident in which an operator had a bag of feces thrown at him and another in which a driver was bitten!

edit: im sure someone from winnipeg can back me up on this haha !!

7. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

5 years ago my friends and I shared a burning hatred for those reflecting glass balls that sit on pedestals in peoples yards. People in big cities might not know about these.
    Well, for several nights we went around stealing these glass balls and smashing them.
    The sound of one of these balls is amazing. They explode in to extremely small pieces and even have a percusive sound from the pressure difference.
    Needless to say someone ended up getting out of bed and chasing us in my car. I lost 'em but they had gotten my plates and we got busted.
    3 counts theft, 4 counts destruction of property, and w count disorderly conduct.
    Got off with 50 community service.

This isn't much of a public disturbance line the others, but if you just collect the balls you could use them for something more creative instead of just smashing them right away. Tho it is extremely satisfying.

8. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

One of my buddies just goes around yelling at random people. One time he was riding his bike and yelled at this guy but he wasnt lookin where he was going and crashed into a truck. That guy had a huge wtf? moment. And once this dude was walking his dog so he went up and yelled at him and he liked jumped up. he always follows people too like he'll get up right next to them and follow them down the street.

9. Chocolate Icing

Chocolate Icing Senior Member

Make it one long piece of ductape that stretches all the way across the road with the sticky side facing up. When a car rides over it, it gets stuck to both tires at the same point, so it travels up into the car's underbelly ...or whatever the hell you call it... and then it can't spin all the way around again because shit gets in the way so it snaps and makes a really loud sound.

10. iselldope

iselldope Senior Member

ooooaaaah,gonna try it,we just blow mailboxes up with pipebombs,

11. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Fucking schoolyard terrorist in the making^

Oh, ok, that makes sense Chocolate man, I'll have to try that some time.

12. returned

returned Member

You gotta throw big ass sticks and shit in the road so cars hit them. Me and my friends got boxes from usps and made a wall in the road at 1am and watched cars skid like 20 feet not knowing wtf the wall is. Yelling shit at random people is fun too. Just yelling,"check yoself nigguh" to random white ppl is pretty fun. XD

Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
  13. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

Until you get stabbed for being white and saying the n word

Stealing shit infront of people is always good for jokes

I remember this one time I was stealing infront of some lady idk
    Well next day we have arizona standards testing or some shit turns out the lady was my teacher
    I was just like oh shit haha
    She just gave me a fucked up look then told the class about how she saw some kids stealing at a 7-11 hah.

14. klic

klic Elite Member

chucking invisible shit at cars driving by is always fun

15. theorist

theorist Senior Member

at school they have these fruit cocktail cups that are free or a small cup of ranch dressing or whatever, so we would just leave those in the quad during lunch where a lot of people walk by when the bell rings to get to class, and we just watch till someone steps on them by accident and gets shit everywhere,

Or, you get those packets of ketchup and mustard and just take all of it from a restaurant or school (we would usually end up with a hundred+ packets) tape all of them together and put them in the middle of the street and wait for a car to run it over, once again shit goes everywhere, and you can smell the nasty odor from a block away. but, it turns out to be around the size of a small animal so you see cars slow down and creep past it and people are just like "wtf?"

16. ~Star~

~Star~ Senior Member

steal every phonebook on the street the day they deliver them, on recylcling day me and my buddy steal some newspapers and light random fires in the middle of the street, but like 7 or 8 a night to fuck with the cops and waste their time

17. KidReny!

KidReny! Senior Member

^^ haha!

last week me and some friends went "ni99a knockin" its like ding dong ditch but nigerized, we went up to this old mans house and rang his doorbell screaming "HELP ME PLEASE OH GOD!!', other times we knock on peoples windows and wen they open them we scream at the top of our lungs in mask and run,

18. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

about 4 years ago there used to be this bar and you had to walk down stairs to get into it like a subway but theyd always have the front doors propped open so me and my friends would light bottle rockets at the top of the stairs and they would fly down the stairs into the bar haha.

19. returned

returned Member

i take them and throw them at houses, they are loud as fuck when they hit a roof

20. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

i've spent an entire summer collecting those little flags the gas company marks its lines with whenever they do road construction or anything
    then the night before a friend was coming back from vacation, a couple friends and i stuck every flag we collected in his yard
    the reaction when they came home to see their yard completely blanketed in gas flags was hilarious