Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What Not To Bring When Bombing.

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Shrink, Nov 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

THats right ^. Most of the stuff you think will happen, won't. Theres nothing suspicious about a backpack especially now that it's school time.

2. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

correction. you only look suspicious when you're out bombing lookin' like you about to rob somebody. wear light colored clothes (no i'm not fucking kidding. and light colored walls stick out better with dark paint anyway so you'll get seen quicker wearing black) last night i was catching handstyles right near cops but i wasn't trying to look suspicious. i'd walk right past them while they were in their cars.

cops thinkin'... "would anybody who's committing a crime just walk right past the police like it's all gravy?" trust me. if you cut the corners when you see cops and you run when you see them off rip, then you're a fuckin' idiot.

3. krazySPRAY101

krazySPRAY101 Banned

i think the ones talking about not taking a FLICK of your graff are comple idiots.... lmao!!!? i dont kno about ya'll but the buff is pretty strong where i live... so whats the point of painting not to get a memory, if its goin to last a day or 2 fuck it... wasting momney on cans and tips and shit... u needa' snap a flick... because the surface prob most likely will be painted over but the piece will live on forever... think how would it be if saber never got a pic of his huge piece on the LA RIVER THAT got buffed... what exactly would be the point...?? u kno... getcha pics.. on whether u walk past it act like ur on phone textin and snap w/ camera phone... walk up to it flick the pic walk away or just drive and take it...

dont have pics of ur graff on you, dont carry paint markers or stupid shit... just be normal..... cops cant arrest you for taking a pic of graffiti.... and if they question you. dont be a jackass and run or stutter when you talk outta fear, believe in yourself that u did nothing wrong... and talk to them normal... maybe make up somthing like your doing a project on urban art... and using pictures in the community as examples.
    DO YA THING GETTA FLICK N" GET OUT if u cant getta flick come back later that week...

LMAO!!!!!!! YA"LL R PARANOID AS FUCK SOME OF YA"LL

4. krazySPRAY101

krazySPRAY101 Banned

ya'll r paranoid as fuck!!!!!!!! make sure to get the flick... whether it be on the day u paint it or another day, just get it b4 the buff because once the buff crew strikes that shits gone forever, i dont kno about ya'll but paint aint cheap and i aint paintin just to supply the buff crew w/ a job to do... i do it for memories, to so snap a pic.. and worse comes to worse go back the next day w/ no paint on your hands, no markers no stickers, no previous pictures, n snap a pic of that, and if a cop stops u act normal and be like i thouhgt it was cool looking or interesting , or say your doing a school project on urban art..... they cant arrest you for snappin a pic.... LMAO!! AGAIN YA"LLL R SOME PARANOID FUCKS!!!!!! QUIT SMOKIN WEED WHEN U POST... OR WHEN U PAINT if u at that paranoya, save that shit for later, or just dont do it.... i CHOOSE NOT TO... because i feel a clear mind is better, u dont have distractions n' shit... !

5. krazySPRAY101

krazySPRAY101 Banned

bring a cam.... snap the flick whether it be the same day or another day....

cops cant arrest you for a picture...... just dont carry paint on ya markers or stickers and have ur camerea cleared b4 u snap the pic... simple as that..

theres a ton of paranoid fucks on BS......! LMAO ya'll talk about not takin a pic because u can get in trouble just be smart about it,,

and the person that menitoned the phone is your six!! smart thinkin i do the same... i keep my look out on the phone the whole time.. but a bluetooth to my ear, put some electrical black tape on the blue light that flashes on the blue tooth and i can hear everything... u say its your 6" belive it or not he can be your 12.. if you get him on a mountain cliff or like a rooftop or somthin..... u just worry about paintin trust in your lookout 100% blast ya piece n' roll out.. easy as that........ ya'll should try it...

6. krazySPRAY101

krazySPRAY101 Banned

lol i posted the same shit liek 3 times...... !!!! THANK YOU FOR READING IT 3 TIMES!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!

DONT DO DRUGS, OR SELL CRACK U WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    INSTEAD DRINK BEER AND DRIVE YOU"LL TOTAL YOUR CAR AND BE IN DEBT A SHITLOAD OF MONEY, POSSIBLY GETTTTA DUI!!!!!! LMAO i LEARNED FROM EXPERINCE.......
    ALCOHOL = THE ACCIDENT
    DRUGS= THE IDIOT
    GRAFFITI= THE SOLUTION , SO TASTE THE SPRAYPAINT BEFORE U SPRAY IT!!!!!
    (i hate the way IRONLAK SMELLS) i cant believe some of ya'll LOVE THAT SMELL!

7. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

8. krazySPRAY101

krazySPRAY101 Banned

obivious troll>??? whats that supposed to mean?

9. PRIMEape

PRIMEape Senior Member

dont bring large amounts of money or credit cards. small cash only for emergencies

10. Anion

Anion Banned

Word. Just enough to bail ya' ass outta' jail.

11. PRIMEape

PRIMEape Senior Member

12. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Bring what ever you want......................Have cash.....Well you should always have cash on you............Pretty much what ever.

DONT BRING TROLLING GIRLS....Or ppl who wouldn't fight for you...Thats golden rule #1

13. PeeInTheShower

everyone should note this.

if you're about to get into a scrap with me and you run, i'll never respect you or look at you the same ever again. this actually happened with a kid i used to know. bout to paint a train, niggz try to jump, buddy runs and i look like a duck having to run because my boy doesn't wanna fight a two on two.

14. PRIMEape

PRIMEape Senior Member

this is true. stop thinking so much and when you do something actually do it and keep moving.

15. PRIMEape

PRIMEape Senior Member

was this in a train yard? cuz if so running wouldnt be a bad idea, fighting in train yard that you snuck into doesnt sound too smart

Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  16. wiserism

wiserism Elite Member

bikes or a bitch is the best thing to bring wen bombing...make out infront of cars if yur wit a girl....and if yur on the bike then yur set jus barley get off the thing...in other werds stay on it wen catchin yur tag, GREAT for high tags aswell...and u dnt look suspicious as if yu were walking all alone at 3 in the mornin...people are always on bikes no matter the time u jus blend in....

17. PeeInTheShower

someone caught me walking onto the tracks from a main road... some guy who was in the cut yelled "ay! yo!" so i start walking back on the main road i came from, then he came up on a bicycle. when he asked what was in my bag, another guy came out of nowhere. started runnin', buddy started running after me, while my bitch ass HOEboy stood there and watched. i never chilled with that kid again after that. anytime i saw that kid after that incident, it was "yo, whatsup, i got white on deck, balls and up only." hahaa

18. Slant One

Slant One Senior Member

WTF^^^ was they cops?

19. zkca1nglo9

zkca1nglo9 Banned

20. Hurs

Hurs Senior Member

yo kraazy spray i think ur a funny ass fucken guy hahaha