Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Basics Of Painting On Freight Trains

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by west-dmk, Oct 11, 2009.

Share This Page

1. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

14 year old who has been writing for 1 year.

theres is no chill walls around here. like i said, no writers at all or any graff. The only chill wall i can think of is a highway wall with 5 foot weeds infront. so the best bet would be freights because this city is infested with them.

and what i meant is if graffiti isn't a problem here would yards still have patrols and stuff?

2. Vinnie Paz

Vinnie Paz Senior Member

it all depends there could be patrols for people breaking into fr8s to the patrols arent for just graffiti so your gona have to go check it out urself jus dont bring paint.

3. "Mafi"

"Mafi" Senior Member

Just go scope it out once before you decide to do anything. Don't bring paint, markers, etc.. Just walk up and see whats up with the spot then go from there.

4. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

ailight thanks. ill try to get in sometime.
    would it be fine go in the day?

5. "Mafi"

"Mafi" Senior Member

Just to get a layout of where stuffs at yeah I think that'd be fine. Just don't look suspicious and shit.
    But if you were wondering about patrols and all that then I doubt there'd be much of anything going on until at night, know what I mean?

6. Devils_Advocate

Devils_Advocate Banned

ok i know im only 13 but ive painted alot of trains in my time.probably a couple hundred or so.and so i know how to get away with these things...first off you want to go to your local yard.if you dont have one you might have to travel which i know can be hard if all you have is a bike.i suggest not riding them on the tracks you might pop your tires.anyways wants you get their you will have to get over the fence.i suggest getting some wire cutters.make a big hole in the fence.big enough for you to get away quickly if you happen to get chased.next you want to find your target for you to tag on.i know its tempting but dont write on the walls.thats just stupid.stick to the trains.get your colors all together.the best and quickest way to get famous on the trains real quick is to hit as many freights as you can.preferably in a row.this way when the train rolls by all people will see is your name all the way down.how dope would that be.you can easily knock off 20 or 30 cars with only 3 or 4 cans.trust me on this..and if you can try and hit the engine.its the lead car that the person drives.thats major ups if you do it.and also when you done just throw your cans in the bushes.no one checks them probably and its better to dump them there then to get caught with them by the police on the bikeride home.that is if you didnt blow a flat on the ride lol.cheers and happy bombing.

7. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

20 or 30 cars with 4 cans? Get the fuck out of here

8. Devils_Advocate

Devils_Advocate Banned

if you know how to yous your paint right then yeah you can totally do it...

9. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

Lol you're trippin

10. Devils_Advocate

Devils_Advocate Banned

not anymore.the shrooms wore off about an hour ago...

11. NoExceptions

NoExceptions Member

Fail.

12. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

I'd hate to see what your 30 bombs look like that you only used 3 cans

13. Devils_Advocate

Devils_Advocate Banned

its all about skill dude.i outline my bombs in chalk first so that when i go over the outline with paint it looks like i have more skill than i do and also i conserve alot of paint.and when it rains the chalk washes off and no one knows it was even there.its genius if you ask me.

14. Werse

Werse Elite Member

He said the trains you want to "tag"
    If your doing handstyles on every car its not even worth the trip to the yard.
    And you dont hit the engine, or throw your cans in the bushes.

15. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

That doesn't make any sense at all. You're a toy/dumbass/liar.. go back to vandalsquad.com. Biatch.

16. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

He just mentioned bombs in his last post. He's trying to say he's put bombs on 30 cars with 3 cans.

17. Nyc Sno

Nyc Sno Elite Member

^^^^

18. Devils_Advocate

Devils_Advocate Banned

hey fuck you man i aint no cop...fuck the vandal squad.they dont have vandal squad out here in iowa but still.fuck those guys.

19. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

20. Devils_Advocate

Devils_Advocate Banned

fail only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades...