Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. JMANN.23.HTK

JMANN.23.HTK Senior Member

suparjafar, that s needs work just something about it that doesn't sit right other than that all the bars are correct and nice, maybe try overlapping some letters for that oldskool touch, blast on some colour a nice background and a lil char and you will have a nice piece, and sorry for keep talking about oldskool am a pure oldskool junkie !

2. stekone

stekone Member

jmann i hear ya bro i started doin graff in like 1993......i wish i still had all my photos i have a huge tote packed full. i probably had over 7000 pics :(. but they all got lost in a house i lived at that had a fire.

3. Neon_M@

Neon_M@ Member

prane one i like it, you should just move the letters a bit closer together, mostly the p and r

ive been working my hand a bit more, writing normal, fast, clean, and cursive, than a little more stylish. plus lots of easy 3d plus shades and blocks, about 3 pages today probably, just front.

heres my piece, started as a quick sketch, than i likes it so i turned it into a piece, added dome extras too.

Attached Files:

4. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

NEON <----- Exactly like that dude. Simple. Your trying wayyyyyyyyy to hard. The only decent thing in that is the second N. Work on throwies first

5. PRANEONE

PRANEONE Member

yea influenced by old school writers and i tried to bring my p and my r together but i had a hard time next time ill try to bring them closer

6. Neon_M@

Neon_M@ Member

i do practice simples way more, i just dont bother posting them.

i was trying too hard though, its just when i look at all the amazing pictures in my graffiti world book, i want to do it, or something thats looks not boring lol.

7. RedEyes

RedEyes Elite Member

8. stekone

stekone Member

looking good redeyes....just need to work on steadying that hand...looks shaky on the outline, and the #D of missing a bit in the bottom pic

9. xSonnyTx

xSonnyTx Senior Member

10. RedEyes

RedEyes Elite Member

Yeah i was using a paint marker that bleed to thick.

11. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

sico i like ur 3ds but the s is just kinda idk it fits with ur stuff i just dont liek it

12. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

[​IMG][/IMG]
    eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

13. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

[​IMG][/IMG]
    eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

14. shem

shem Senior Member

afarm3.static.flickr.com_2796_4104107211_2127aa22cc.png

im hating my S real hard here anyone got any ideas?

15. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

looks like ur S could be bigger. the top bar of the E imo shouldnt be squished like that. and im not sure if connecting the H to the E is a good idea unless you did the same thing maybe with the S and H to balance it out. thats my opinion tho so take it how you will.

16. shem

shem Senior Member

17. drOping

drOping Senior Member

Yea Shem that S is cramped, just keep at it, it will eventually work. I'm also not feeling the upper portion of the E.

Sinkilla- maybe a little more simple? lose the black squigglys. Sorry I feel its just a little sloppy.

Sico- again shits solid, u should throw those up on a wall, what are you waiting for...Christmas?

I don't think I could blend 2 sharpies to save my life...any suggestions?
    [Broken External Image]:http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6277/1003146e.jpg

18. l3monade

l3monade Member

19. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

droping there is a tutorial on how to do blending in the tips thread.

knemo looking good

20. TECKN

TECKN Senior Member