Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Jersey

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by "*ZAR*", Jul 1, 2006.

Share This Page

1. FuckinSmuts

FuckinSmuts Member

DSM is a bitch ass crew they dont even put in any good work

2. ghrm237890

ghrm237890 Banned

3. itsasecret

itsasecret Member

4. REALTALKSON

REALTALKSON Senior Member

LMAO U AGAIN OMG U R SMUT....WTF U STILL TALKIN SHIT WHO YOU????....UR NOT EVEN IN JERSEY LOL GET UR COMPUTER THUG ASS OUT OF HERE SUCK DEEZZ....KEEP TALKIN SHIT member if u wuld ever to see us you get bitched realtalk...so ill let u keep runnin ur mouth lol...u funny guy..lmao.bitchasspussy talks shit and think u cool ILL VOTE FOR U FOR PREZ U PUSSY lmao

5. REALTALKSON

u a dick ride i bet u if we was famous u be suckin are style all up in my nuts...right???i noe u YOU A DICKER FUK U WE PUT IN MORE WORK THEN U EVER WILL DO...STICK TO UR BLACK BOOK...u too pussy to bomb newark..u fag u get scared...mind u you dnt even live in nj no more lmao...keeep suckin this nuts....yah motherfuker we puts in madd work even if u dnt like it or not u talkin shit anit going to stop the fact of us puttin in work lol...lmao like i told ur ass befor u pussy and ur wasting ur time...u smutbag...

6. basket case

basket case Senior Member

sometimes i feel like this forum is a stand up comedy

i vote for anyone who bombs, wack or not they still put their freedom on the line

7. REALTALKSON

UR WASTING UR TIME WHAT DNT U GET...anything u say dnt change shit lmao...

8. pwndsauce

pwndsauce Senior Member

Well said!

9. daoist

daoist Senior Member

I think dsm is garbage, but I do give them respect for going out and bombing.

However, for graffiti writers, it's not enough to just be up, if your good that is. If you really are a true graffiti artist, you want to bomb with style, and be perfect in every single part of the game.

Its like enem said, you can't just be a great pitcher and call yourself the best baseball player, it's only one part of the game.

From what I've seen, DSM is weak in every single part of the game.
    I've seen pieces that are screwed, wack ass throwups that are small as hell, although some of your tags have gotten better.

May I suggest going to the blackbook for a bit?

10. REALTALKSON

Newark gotta diffrent style which u dnt understand.....we do us wether u like it or not...who cares what u think of are graff we got my heart and dedication for graff...which u dnt get ya a bunch of nobodies that dnt got shit to show for it like i tell the other shit talkers stay behind ur lil sc names and watch the flicks go back and forth...we dnt care about being perfect we bombin we dnt got time to be perfect we try to be original with our own style idc what fuck ya think...ya keep stating ur opinion it dnt matter like i said befor we going to keep krushin it for years to come....

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  11. ceesVOG

ceesVOG Senior Member

12. REALTALKSON

wtf i told u.....NOOOOOOOOOO CEES UR THE BIGGGEST TOY IN THE WORLD GO CATCH A MARKER TAG...AND GO GET SUM FAME FOR ONCE...:D

13. ceesVOG

ceesVOG Senior Member

14. REALTALKSON

Niggga u wanna beef again bro ill shut u down again man...oooo ur big sayin that on here lmao....wtf is good im tried of u

15. ceesVOG

ceesVOG Senior Member

well i wouldnt have posted it on the forums but it seems the only way youll respond to fight me....cuz ive messaged you to meet me and ive even called u lookin for u and u still didnt wanna meet....tell me its a lie ? and its not graff beef man cuz i wouldnt beef wit u on graff...your madd srubbish....i just dont like u...and i wanna run into u soo bad but i havent sinced u ragged all my pieces and i kno it wuz u ...u fuckin greeseball

16. REALTALKSON

U PUSSY..only time u called me was to see if i dissed suck diss what goes around comes around u do dirt dirt happin to u....(QUOTE=ceesVOG;1515160]well i wouldnt have posted it on the forums but it seems the only way youll respond to fight me....cuz ive messaged you to meet me and ive even called u lookin for u and u still didnt wanna meet....tell me its a lie ? and its not graff beef man cuz i wouldnt beef wit u on graff...your madd srubbish....i just dont like u...and i wanna run into u soo bad but i havent sinced u ragged all my pieces and i kno it wuz u ...u fuckin greeseball[/QUOTE]

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  17. ceesVOG

ceesVOG Senior Member

fuck u *****..your a fag....i dont bomb so have fun raggin nuthin....imma put dicks all over your tags....and i called u...i askt u where u were at cuz i wanted to fight...and wut did u say.....you dont wanna meet up cuz u aint tryin to set up a fight you wanna run into me wen u run into me and that youd rather have it like that.....the only problem is we havent bumpt heads yet.....i have the call saved ...you sound like a str8 mutt...trust me

18. REALTALKSON

even if u see u anit doin shit talk shit on here like u bigg lmao u bipolar ass bitch...go catch a tag on ur block and think cool thats the only fame u gettin pussy

19. REALTALKSON

lmao..... u a pussy hahahahah do it ill fukin buff ur house...test me motherfuker oh ya i do recall u did call to say were i was at bitch so dnt twist u scrub regarles what u say u still pussy and always gunna be pussy everyone noes that lol.....wen i meen everyone everyone bro trust me u one of the fakest bitches in the game we all no...u fake bitch

20. ceesVOG

ceesVOG Senior Member

^^^
    HA....fag...im goin to work...ill message u so we can meet up and get this done with