Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photography

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Fube, Dec 20, 2007.

Share This Page

1. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

dear god it wasn't a CL was it? If it was, get back in your car and go buy it.

awww.cameraquest.com_jpg4_Leica_20CL_20c_20.jpg

2. thesecks

thesecks Senior Member

lol this is turning into a 'your camera' thread

afarm5.static.flickr.com_4046_4305193604_fa05c1d94f_b.jpg

3. thesecks

thesecks Senior Member

4. thesecks

thesecks Senior Member

did you pay $199 for it? or get it on torrents or someshit?

5. UpstateHate585

UpstateHate585 Elite Member

Did a little research. I guess it was a leica af-c1. People say its a rebadged minolta

6. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

you should have bought it, even if it felt cheap it would sitll have a dope lens in it.

7. UpstateHate585

Meh idk. I might go back. I'm getting used to this manual focus shit haha

8. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

9. UpstateHate585

Take some at a regular iso in a dark room then one at 12800 haha

10. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

11. youthcrewdoof

youthcrewdoof Senior Member

welcome to photography.

12. UpstateHate585

Stoked to see that. So I thinkeither I loaded the film wrong or the exposure counter isn't working. How can I tell when the films up? Can I take the film out if its dark in my room? What if I bought a red lightbulb?

13. Werse

Werse Elite Member

Ak will you be my dad.

14. youthcrewdoof

what kind of camera is it again?

if its a regular 35mm camera then you should have it locked in one end (most likely the right side if im correct and pull it across the track along the back and feed it into a little slot thats on the right spindle. take acouple shots to make sure its in there right.
    ex. snap the picture with the back open and wind it 2 or 3 times. exposing 1 or 2 shots it better then losing the entire roll. once you can see that its snapping and feeding to the left side you can close the back and keep shooting shots and winding until it goes from S to 1 and then you should be at shot one.

I have a trick if you wanna rewind ur film half way through a roll as well if you would like to know.
    :D

that is all class.
    next week we will cover how to load a TLR.
    :D

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  15. youthcrewdoof

you can tell when the film is done because you wont be able to wind the crank back anymore to snap a picture. when that happens just press the button at the bottom and rewind it all the way.

If you are taking like over 30 shots on a 24 shot roll then you probably loaded the film wrong haha

*film is light sensitive. ANY kinda of light will expose the film. no matter what kind of film or light if it hits the smallest part of light with out being processed first ur shots are gone.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  16. UpstateHate585

Gotcha. I think its fine. The exposure counters working now. And I can't wind it up so it must be caught and in there right. I got a cheap roll of film for it. 400 speed b+w. Hopefully it comes out alright. Idk how good the seals are on the camera haha. Guess I will find out lol

17. Robbie P

Robbie P Senior Member

yo AK, good hollering on that T4. same glass as the contax, slightly cheaper, and waterproof!

18. youthcrewdoof

buy cheep film once you get a feel for it explore EVERYTHING. buy new films and try weird things. ive been at the film game for like 5 years now and there still so much i have yet to try. i just bought some infer red film that im super stoked to shoot and see how it comes out. buy every different kinda of film you can and just shoot things that catch ur eye. dont worry about if it makes sense. because thats how you will find out what you like shooting and what you dont like shooting. might i suggest staying away from anything that has to do with graffiti haha

other wise.
    GO NUTS!

19. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

Coolies, ive been shooting a bit with a point and shoot at parties and shit. I feel like terry, cept the girls i shoot aren't naked and sueprmodels.

20. youthcrewdoof

im pretty excited to start shooting all of this.

afarm5.static.flickr.com_4055_4304101907_62eb1ded43.jpg

:D :D :D