Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. prefer

prefer Banned

you must be smokin bs flippins got shit on lock

2. B.S. P0LICE

B.S. P0LICE Senior Member

no, no he doesent. and yes i do smoke but that in no way hinders my ability to judge toy graff and catch mistakes from a mile away. ive been doing this since before you knew what toy was, youd think by now i know what im talking about

3. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

4. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

no crits do some thing new wtf the same old shit nigguh get a life draw some new shit

5. prefer

prefer Banned

3-d lookin really cool not gonna lie, but uh, whats up witht he t in the second, that looks like a swastika man, not cool at all man, damn your lucky you aint around me with that shit or you would have serious problems

6. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

empty can ive been writing since late 06 so dont talk shit ive put more tags in the street than what youve put in your sketchbook

prefer - thanks man i thought u were just an asshole who beefs with everyone i never thought i'd here a compliment from u

police - yea i can deffinatly play with the flow some more..ill have a new improved version tomorrow

[Broken External Image]:http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/flippinchickens/DSCN3066.jpg

7. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

Quality over quantity homie..

8. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

its the other way around ,to have quality you need quantity

9. prefer

prefer Banned

you got your time to shine man now back down

10. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

11. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

Quantity > everything.
    You're shit can look good as hell, but nobody will give a fuck if they don't get a chance to see it.
    Quality is a matter of opinion, but NOBODY can debate whether or not you get up, you either do or you don't.

12. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

True but I would still rather see a hand full of good tags rather than hundreds of shitty ones.

13. Flawless Victory

Who are you going to remember at the end of the day, though?
    Every writer in Detroit knows about Fluff and Mr Derby,
    but there are mad writers that are dope as hell that don't really get noticed, because they don't paint often.

14. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

15. B.S. P0LICE

B.S. P0LICE Senior Member

theres a big difference between being known and being respected. i never EVER think twice about going over shitty work. no matter how hard the kid gets up. id rather be respected by few for solid work than known by all for shit style.

their not laughing with you their laughing at you

16. Flawless Victory

They still know who you are.
    I'm not saying fuck ever trying to produce anything worth it's weight in salt.
    I'm just saying that getting up is THE most important part of graffiti.

17. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

nobody cares if u go over shitty work its shitty so obviously thats why your going over it..all known for shit style doesnt exist,someone who is known is obviously good if they had a shit style it'il just be another toy.. putting in a lot of work meaning tags,throwups,rooftops,hollows is well respected not just doing a fancy peice and thinking your god because your crew tells u it looks dope..and like flawless just said getting up is the definition of graffiti ..the more you do it,the more your doing graffiti,that simple.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
  18. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

FV is right but I still feel you need style and have to look good doing it.

19. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

i feel like th french fries are better then the pizza the more you french fry and pizza your gonna have a good time you dont french frie and pizza your ganna have a bad time
    sike id have to say quality ull be know for quallity but maybe if you stay in the books for a while you dont have to worry about either

20. Keso

Keso Senior Member

Should I post this in the intermediate thread? Or does it still need work? Crits in general please?

ac2.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images02_124_l_5960413d8c9147c3801646da1c03ce05.png

Edit: COuldnt think of a good filler for this one.

ac2.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images02_125_l_b324124d7e644a9b9becacfa96ebbca9.png

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010