Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Thread Suggestions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Jun 9, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Fube

Fube Elite Member

klic was running that fine untill he droped off.

put a new one up you can edit yourself each time and keep up with it.

ill sticky it and remove the old one.

pm me when you have done it.

im also not seeing a lefty thread up. so if you did pm me so i can find it and approve it.

also, a monthly toy battle if you want that as well as the piece battle thats fine. but make sure you put in guidlines NOT to put that shit in the yards, and keep away from hot spots. chill and backyard hits only. i refuse to condone it otherwise.

2. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Word word. Yeah i feel you dont want anyone to get knocked.....But I'll most likely wait on paint battle. UNTIL we get a working battle thread going. But when that time comes I'll bring it back up to you ight peace....im going to bed had a long night.....PEACE

By the way Fube I got a set of 20 Copic markers...and I must say you were right you can refill them and they layer up and dont bleed. Straight up dope. BUT MAD EXPENSIVE

Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
  3. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Yo I think its time we do a Collab thread. IDK like everyone does a sketch or piece and we combine them into one. Kind of like the old team battles.

4. Fube

Fube Elite Member

you mean a production?

5. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

6. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Online productions/2v2 battles would be cool if everyone followed a general sketch but might be difficult to put together, I mean that in a sense of backgrounds, sizing, color and how they flow together. It would be cool to be able to pull one off but it might take some work.

As for the lefty thread I dont think there is many of us in the toy forum to begin with.

7. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

what would a lefty thread consist of? just pieces from leftys? being a southpaw myself i'm curious.

and a production thread would be cool. need people that are good at photoshop in it tho otherwise it would kinda fall apart.

8. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

im a lefty too, and im good in photoshop, and i would be down for a production

We just set a color pallet and/or theme that everyone has to use, it should be pretty easy. id be more than willing to help put that into works.

and there needs to be qualifications for the production cause (not to sound cocky) there are some really terrible kids in the btoy forum and they would ruin it IMO.

9. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Thats what photoshop is for

10. Fube

Fube Elite Member

11. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Whos down to flow threw with this I can organize it if need be

12. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

looking at the quality and turnout for the weekly battles, i don't understand the point of trying to start another type of battle at this time.

13. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

If the hands were as short as they are this week I'd join more often.
    All the long word battles are unappealing as fuck to me

14. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

15. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

I'm down. Let me know if u need help with anything. Ill do the photoshop work for sure!

But we do need some sort of crap filter so we donr get a lot of shitty entrys

16. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

so make it invitational

17. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

18. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

on the one hand id love to have like crew production battles goin on, that way you dont need to photoshop the shit together just kind of name a theme or something and we r all good, on the other hand i do see lots of problems coming along with it...i know for sure my buddys are up for that type of stuff..

and viruz im definately in on that paint battles...whenever they might come...

19. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Yo Fube can change the name of this thread to, "Idea for threads you want improved or fixed" That would be better cause I have some thread that just plain old need to go or get closed cause they are pretty repetitive.

20. Fube

Fube Elite Member

well, pm me, you guys really only have 2 pages of shit. its not to hard to look over. if your trying to just "re-brand" some of the threads please pm me.