Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

Stock caps though?

I never got any other caps to work good with quick color expect the stock ones. Perhaps if I had some nice male caps that work good with them my opinion would change.

2. SHER_WON_WTS

SHER_WON_WTS Senior Member

yup. i use soft caps, it shoots em nice and slow. to be more exact, if you go to home depot and find the KILZ cans, they usually have soft caps on em, works just like a blue dot. but sometimes they come with high pressure blaster caps that look exactly the same which is cool for sloppy tags. OR! you can just go online and order some blue dots and german outlines and shit.

3. zennegen

zennegen Banned

well you can't expect that variety pack forever, because its just that, a variety of caps. caps generally last for about two cans, for me anyway, once you use it once and the paint dries inside, it doesnt spray the same after. and you cant do the spray upside down thing if the paint in the cap is dry...

4. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

alright when my school goes on a trip to disney world i plan to bring some markers and shit with me but my school hired three cops to go with us so they could be searching out luggage or something whats the best way to hide my shit? and i dont tag in school but i practice on paper sometimes and some of my friends kno should i be more cautious?

5. SHER_WON_WTS

SHER_WON_WTS Senior Member

you gotta be careful here man. disney world is on top of there shit, with cameras everywhere. i recommend not doing this, but if you have to. hide it in shoe if possible, if not THE CROTCH. and when tagging there, BE ALERT! good luck

6. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Yeah, boots if you really want to be sure. or slip on Vans with a little extra room.

7. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

i say dont do it. plus why would you hit up disney world anyway? so a bunch of 6 year old kids can admire it? lol, sounds lame to me.

8. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Don't do it, you're gonna get caught.

9. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

no let him do it. gota learn some way

10. Fube

Fube Elite Member

graffiti dont belong at DW. besides that, if your going with your school you stand to lose a lot more then if you were just there.

eather way, you lookin at a suspention of some sort, probably getting arrested, fined out the ass because its fuckin DW anyway. do you parents know you write? if they dont im sure they will be on you like white on rice over a paper plate in a snow storm with powderd sugar on top of spilt milk.

you have to be smart with this shit. is it really worth all that over catching a tag thats gong to get buffed about 5 min after you even do it?

leaks, i understand everyone needs to learn the lesson, but man you kids are crazy, you got to much going on to be gettin fucked over by a tag.

also, if your in highschool your doing right not to tag it up, one of the rules is dont shit where you sleep. and well, you spend a lot of time in school. also, you may think they are you friends but im pretty sure if it came down to it, and they would catch some heat they would rat your dumbass out in a heartbeat.

use your head brotha.

11. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

nah i was saying let him do it because it was such a bad idea. i see where you coming from trying to keep him out of trouble and i wouldnt want anybody getting in trouble but thats kinda common sense.

this was amazing haha

12. Jarret

Jarret Senior Member

my vote is........NO!!!!

13. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

Bring a mop and some slaps. Be prepared for them to confiscate your shit. Expect it. If they don't, continue as planned.

I've brought stacks of stickers through airport security along with random assortments of caps. It has caught me dirty looks but I always get my shit back.

By the way, Disney will buff the stuff very quickly. Work outside the property, if you can.

14. .nolove.

.nolove. Senior Member

or just dont do it.your gonna get caught and even if you do no one who see's it is gonna care not to mention that your probably horrible at graffiti.no offense im just calling it like it is.dont hit disney.your fucking stupid if you do.the security is bonkers there and irs not worth going to jail over a tag.if your gonna go to jail you better go for something big.not some petty shit.

setting yourself up to fail kid.

15. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

im not talking about bombing the fucking disney sign or anything with spray paint but im talking about a bathroom stall or two yeah i know i suck but who knows where ill be in a few moths from now and yea my parents know i write

16. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

ill probably bring a marker at most teachers at our school are such hardasses

17. flask1995

flask1995 Senior Member

Ahaha in my head I can just imagine him doing it, then he walks away and turns around and realizing he write it beside a sign that said "TOY STORE ->"

sorry just had to say it xD

18. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

sorry, but if your school trip is to disneyworld you have to be like fucking 12 years old

19. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

im not 12 fucking years old

20. flask1995

flask1995 Senior Member

but yeah i suggest not doing it unless you just want kids looking at words at the wall and they're like "HURR DUURRRR :confused::confused::confused:" Sorry but they're gonna be most likely ALOT of people there, and may I ask why your going to disneyland for a school trip?