Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

is 1995 your birth year?

2. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

cause hes a fucking little kid.

3. flask1995

flask1995 Senior Member

well im born in '95 and im not going to disneyland? :\ but whatever everyone has their own shit

4. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

5. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

i was born in 96 so im 14 but im not a fucking little kid bets fuck off. i just live in the rich kid suburbs. im not a rich kid but alot of people around here are. and i probbably wouldnt tag in disney world but we might go outside of disney world so yeah. its the only trip we go on i rember once bac in elementary school we were suposed to go to jekyl island but some kid filled all the toilets with sand so our school got banned from the hotel. haha

6. flask1995

flask1995 Senior Member

14 actually, My birthday is september 29th.

7. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

i lied too ill be 14 next week or whenever mar 6th is

8. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

what the fuck? 13 and 14? shouldnt you guys be doing other stuff? other then graff? i feel hella old

9. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

for FUCKING real. go play tag in the playground or some shit. this game really aint for little kids. it really pisses me off how these little fucks take it as some joke. i dont give a fuck though, play with the big boys. Just dont cry when you get some real beef and shit goes down.

fucking little rich faggots kids. god damn that really pisses me off.

10. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

nah i suck at graf but ever since me and my friend found half a can of rusto in his garage i cant seem to get my mind off it. not a whole lot to do around here other than smoke weed and go to the movies. you cant be that old how old are you?

bets dont know who the hell pissed you off but im not in graffiti to look cool, or joke around about it. i wanna develop my shit maybe one day be decent. and if i get in some major beef ill deal with it not all 13 year old are rich kid faggots but there shure are a hell of alot of them

Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
  11. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

12. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

13. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

ok you and flask listen up. SKETCH DONT PAINT. I REPEAT. SKETCH DONT PAINT. its ok to fuck around with it and get good but you guys should not be painting. you shouldnt even leave the house without a chaperone. but if your serious about this paint in your backyard ONLY and sketch until you get older then you can enter the streets with talent.

14. Flawless Victory

15. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

on the way? you guys walking there?

16. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

gotya i dont do a whole lot of tagging or anything and yeah i practice in my backyard sometimes too. i mightve already said this but sometimes i just feel an urge to go do it and i have too.

17. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

nah bus but well probably stop once or twice on the way

18. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Wow, that was the worst possible thing you could do.

and FV, where the fuck do you get all these baby pictures?

19. Flawless Victory

20. Fube

Fube Elite Member

haha when you mentioned born in 96 i was like holy shit. seriously kids, dont get into graffiti. graffiti fucks up your life. but when i think about it i wish i was into it that young. i would do it the right way tho. get some ill letters hitting the books ALL the time. then learn to paint when i could actually buy the shit. you guys have an opportunity here i never had. its a shame you risk it on stupid school trips and shit. work on your letters, catch tags around town, once you got some shit up then hit the streets hard.

trust me on this, your first time out painting is always the worst. im talkin the kinda shit that you put out, then you still see it months maybe even years later and wish you never did it. then you will wish you listened to the people that tried to give you little tid bits of info because they have been through it.

i could tell you all day not to hit up DW but you know your going to do it. and for what? some stupid bathroom stall tag? no wonder most of the community hates graffiti. shits almost like hittin a church, its a family park man, no one is going to like what your doing.

i guess what im trying to say here is this. weigh your options and understand the risk of what your doing. always go out thinking "this is the night im going to get arrested". plan for it. this way when it happens you can tell yourself "told you so". and for the love of GOD, unless they catch you in the act, keep your fuckin mouth shut. you dont have to tell them anything. even if you get caught in the act, keep your mouth shut, they are not there to help you and EVERYTHING they say is a lie... your parents will thank you for that and so will your lawyer.

my preaching is now over.

good luck.